I'll be forced to live off ramen for a couple of weeks, what are some simple and easy ways to make it better...

I'll be forced to live off ramen for a couple of weeks, what are some simple and easy ways to make it better. I can't cook for shit. Also do any of you fat fucks eat more than one packet at once?

learn how to soft boil eggs, get some siracha and add veg faggot

I just eat one packet at a time but I add some frozen green beans to it while the noodles are boiling.

"forced to live off ramen"
more like "I forced myself to eat ramen because I can't cook"
Saying "I can't cook for shit" is like saying "I can't follow basic instructions for shit"
get the fuck off of the COOKING board, faggot. Come back when you learn how to make beans and rice.

cry some more

>I can't cook for shit

Saying that is so pathetic. Cooking is so simple especially in the world of the Internet.

No, I only eat one pack at a time. Eating 2 packs is eating 4 servings which is terrible for your health.

My go to is just cracking an egg into it and stirring vigorously. Maybe add some chives or whatever.

Mi goreng isn't ramen, it literally translates to "fried noodle"

Instead of eating two packs at once you can buy a pack called mi goreng jumbo, perfect size for a poor cunt like you

>cry some more
lol how about you cook some more, faggot

those noodles can make a great meal with some veggies, eggs perhaps (can also make a noodle omelette) and some canned or minced meat

if youre really poor you can lways resort to cnned veggies and beans. Canned beans are cheap everywhere and very nutirious. With a little pepper and salt most beans taste good

i like to stir in a tablespoon of peanut butter with those noodles

makes them more filling and tastier

don't use the entire seasoning packet

I was never interested in cooking and I never had to cook cuz I lived with mom and brother that cooked, then a gf who cooked, usually when I'm alone for extended periods of time I eat out or order but this time I'll be short on cash for like a week to 2 so ramen it is

Ramen
Spam
Beans
Whitebread
Did it for 3 months on about $25.
You'll live.
Get a bottle of strong hotsauce and use it sparingly if you can,.

When I used to be younger and could still function after drinking, in the morning I would go to the store, pick up 4-6 packs of ramen, toss them in a pot and eat everything. Looking back it was disgusting as fuck.

just add soy sauce.. trust me dude it tastes 100x better and there's just no way you could fuck that one up
also if you like chilli, add chilli

I would find an alternative. A friend of mine got high blood pressure from eating ramen for 2 weeks. It's salty and the noodles are full of horrible shit.

thats not ramen
but just prepare according to packaging then crack an egg in the bowl
ez meal

A raw egg with mi goreng? Wat?
You know it's not supposed to be served with liquid right? The noodles won't be hit enough after you've drained them to cook an egg.

just try it
or fry the egg or boil it with the noodles
but raw is fine for me.

>i'm completely unable to mix things together

are americans actually retarded? is it because of mixing with africans?

I'm from Europe retard, probably one of the whitest countries too

Both frying and boiling with the noodles I have done, but I can't see myself cracking an egg into the bowl and mixing it in with the noodles once they're prepared.

That little packet of dried onion that comes in those noodles tastes like shit.

the trick with indomie is to pour the little bags on your plate, then throw boiled noodles on top after getting rid of the water. Eat without mixing the stuff and it tastes p good.

Cheapest and easiest is just to add fresh green onions. Hard-boiled and sliced eggs are also cheap and delicious.