Puzzle/Complex Books

I need more books like Finnegans Wake, The Cantos, etc. Books that can be researched into in every word

Other urls found in this thread:

quod.lib.umich.edu/k/kjv/simple.html,
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Bible. I am a Christian, but this isn't a pro-Christian shitpost. The scriptures are filled with intricate and intertwining prophecies, mysteries, and revelations. For example, almost every word attributed to Jesus in the Gospels can be connected to Old Testament scriptures.

>almost every word attributed to Jesus in the Gospels can be connected to Old Testament scriptures
not OP but book about this?

The Holy Bible

>implying you read and fully understood either of those

>implying understanding is possible

whoa.. really made me think

I heard about this. Something about about Hebrew conveying image and meaning besides the literal, and the "in the beginning" or YHWH was interpreted as "nailed to the tree."

Something like that.

Implying
understanding
is...
possible

I'll take my book deal now please

I can pretty much blame all of my reading skills on reading the bible throughout my high-school years.

>he worships a jew on a stick

oh

Check out Charles Olson's Maximus Poems. Might also want to check out some Beckett, he's not a difficult writer really just purposefully makes himself incomprehensible

>book about this?

>The Holy Bible

He's right in a way. It's best found by reading the Bible. There are two resources I use most.

First, quod.lib.umich.edu/k/kjv/simple.html, a site where you can look up every use of a word or phrase in the KJV. This is because I prefer the King James. When I find an interesting word or phrase, I search it and compare all the scriptures in which it's found. There are probably sites for other versions, but I would avoid anything that's not either the King James, Douay-Rheims, or Orthodox Study Bible (which is essentially a corrected New King James translation). Which brings me to

Second, The Orthodox Study Bible. The footnotes are invaluable, and often do a lot of the work for you, referencing connected scriptures.

While this may be true and fruitful in some cases, analyzing the text according to literal interpretations of its words is enough to last a lifetime.

You know this is a Christian board, right? You don't have to defend your answer.

lol you're a useless pseud never post here again

99% of the people who said they ascertained anything from FW are full of shit. That goes for the guy who is going to respond to my post calling me a brainlet too.

This is the funniest reply I've ever seen on this board. You are hereby knighted.

fuckin brainlet I haven't even read the book to know you're a fag bitch

Life must be a neverending Oh for you

He's right though,and he didn't even mention structural aspects of the poetry and so on

This

>proud christian
>isn't a jew, the chosen one

William Blake's prophetic books.

Read a book in a language you don't know, so you're literally researching into every word, like you wanted to

>thinks a person has to be a Christian to realize there are billions around
>claims to be a Jew but doesn't recognize intricacy of OT poetry

>Oxford Study
Nah, the Norton Critical is how to go.

Read the post again, and carefully this time.

Oh, sorry.

Markovian Parallax Denigrate

Grinning Parasite and the host,
clasp the Glass, command a toast.
While the multiverse dangles Our string...
joyous mutilations continue the Spring.

Bounded; so we head for the Coast,
In full pursuit of John Titor's ghost.
Mere fiber-optic ruminations and worse,
Salient failures, but still hunters for the Source.

And so the Fighting endures for the crumbs,
Ballparks, oligarchs, brownstones and slums.
Open spaces blanketed by spectacle & infanticide crafted by the Hand, quantitated & calcified.

When the time is nigh to ride & cannot wait,
Barbarians dryhump, genuflect outside the gates.
Remain in full throttle,
Behold! the Everett-Wheeler Model.

You haven't either