Sincerity Thread

Say something sincere.

I'll start

>I feel nervous around women.

David Foster Wallace is an awful writer

I am literally incapable of being sincere.

I don't anyone nonSerb

Living is tedious.

My father is a psychological tyrant

I have never met a Serbian I like.

I'm a pseud.

Existence is a curse and the only constant in life is suffering.

White genocide isn't real, but we deserve it.

My girlfriend seems to really sincerely like me and I have no idea why.

I have never had a meaningful relationship with a woman.

The prospect of the world ending is exciting and I wish to be alive for it.

This thread goes to show that "new sincerity" is a euphemism for "whiny, self-centered bitching."

I used to think everyone on Veeky Forums was retarded but then I went to uni and now I have become retarded.

I think your self-importance stems from an inability to recognize the selfish desire to be heard as important. Sincerely I think you look down on self-centered-ness dogmatically because you don't see yourself as important enough to care about.

I bought Ulysses and cannot read more than a chapter without giving up.

This actually goes for any book. Eve ones I can easily comprehend.

I miss doing heroin

Projecting much?

I REALLY TRULY HATE muslims

Replace Serbian with "Yorkshireman" and this is my life.

Neo-new sincerity is already in vogue and it's another type of irony even if the one practicing it isn't either aware of it nor understands what he's talking about and merely connects loose points which could pretty much be memes in the Dawkins' sense

I enjoy my little pony fanfictions.
and sometimes masturbate to them

Literally yes, because empathy and all that freeform jazz.

go back to where you came from.

Everything I say is insincere.

I am a pseud. I buy books and never read them even though I really really want to.

I sincerely believe new sincerity leads to suicide. Best of luck all.

I'm unable to discern whether my recent spike in self doubt is a symptom of a codependent relationship or emotional growth.

I'm so smart that it actually scares people.

Are you younger than 20? If so, I understand where you're at cognitively.

welcome to the water, kid

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I think I have Oedipus Complex.

you sound stupid.

Did you have a wet nurse?

What's he sound like?

I masturbate frequently and find it fun.

its probably a vitamin d deficency

I know that my mom could not breastfeed me, she was 15 when I was born so there were complications. But I don't think I had a wet nurse, I think I just drank bottle milk.

Just be sincere with her user. Who knows what tomorrow may bring!

I've taken so many anti-depressants that I in fact envy this user.

Don't worry, you're in good company. Freud and some of the greatest minds behind the Atom Bomb shared the same complex.

I love each and every one of you.

I tried anti-depressants once. Never again. You know what you need to replace it with?

>PURPOSE
>U
>R
>P
>O
>S
>E

no you dont you fucking liar, no one can love this meatbag of simple impulses that i have become

im not funny

there's nothing of value i could think or do

>I love each and every one of you.
Gay.

My motivations for class selection this semester aren't a sincere attempt to gain knowledge, rather a cynical attempt to carve out the most possible time to lurk instead of work, while still checking off the same boxes from the uni's perspective.

I hate writing and I only do it in the hopes that I'll one day be published and make all of my exes obscenely jealous to the point of suicide.

I almost wish I were worse than mediocre so I could stop this sick bullshit.

Drumpf is a tyrant.

Found the leftist, guys! What do I win? Oh yeah, Trump is President, I already won.

t. A Canuck who is fucking sick of Trudeau j.r.'s shit and is happy that at least ONE country in North America has a proper leader. An interesting switch, considering for quite a while it was Harper and Obama.

It'll the worst event humanity has ever faced

but this desu

You alt-right fascist are gonna be the first to go after Drumpf gets impeached. Prepare your ass, white boi!

I LOVE Zac Snyder's Watchmen

I pretty much exclusively read "literature" genuinely enjoy it, not just posturing,
I hardly ever talk about reading with anyone irl but I think I might be a fucking retard because I never really think about depth/meaning of the works. I just look up the thoughts/interpretations of other people and find myself agreeing with them

I'm a mentally ill reclusive alcoholic.

No, I appreciate you. You live a a unique life, even if you think that it's shitty. That's likeable

I want to fuck her

It's over

Hegemony is the natural order of things. Certain animals, certain countries, certain people are just better than others.

me2, same with films, straight to reviews/analyses, been trying to stop as of late by writing my own summaries

I am afraid of trying. I am afraid of living. I am afraid of failing. I am a afraid of dying. I don't want to give up but I don't have the carácter to give it all.

I think all those interpretations/analysis are all scams alwas stating the obvious as uselessly as possible

I can't express sincere emotion with anyone family or friends

I have now been on three dates with a girl who is far more into me than I am into her. Or, rather, I am into her to a certain degree, but I don't really feel a spark. In fact, the whole reason I enjoy her company is she ticks off some of my fetish boxes. But I don't have any deep affection for her, and if she left my life tomorrow I would probably shrug and get on with my life. On the other hand, she seems to be pretty thirsty for me, and seems to really enjoy my company.

Or, at least, that's my impression of her. I don't have a whole lot of experience with women, so I may be wrong.

I like this paradox.

Sincerity is boring. Sometimes I'll imagine what it would be like to be able to read people's minds, to know their secrets and everything; but when you see one of these threads you realize there might not be much to it. It's just ego everywhere, I this and I that and how can that be interesting anyway

Either this, or anons have terribly uninteresting inner lives (me included) and a sincerity thread with normies would be much tastier.

>Sincerity is boring.

this a million times, if i wanted to read some boring as shit sincere crap i'd read some 19th century shit

I wish I was loved by the female I love