Unofficial Noodle Tier list

Made this during 1st year uni, Instant noodles ranked with the best at the top. Price is not a factor in the rankings, however if it were the humble Nongshim Shin Ramyun would be on top the perfect everyday noodle. Rate/Discuss

I think the only one of those i've had is the go noodles hot and spicy.

One of the worst things i've ever eaten, absolute dog shit.

Yeah it was pretty awful, puts in context how fucking horrendous the bottom one was.

I've been eating that Laksa at the top recently. It's pretty good; maybe I'll have it for breakfast. Not sure why the Shin kimchi is so low when you have 3 other Shins right at the top. I like the kimchi one.

Eh I found it too tangy, not spicy enough if I recall

>missing the #1 tastiest, easiest to make instant noodle of all time
You should be ashamed of yourself and your list.

It's not that spicy. I also usually add some fresh kimchi to it. Tried the shin cup a couple times and wasn't much of a fan.

Not a complete list by any means, What's this one called I'll try to find it?

Reverse image search, it's a pretty long name. It's got 4 different packets and a cool little built-in drain thingy to pour the water out when it's ready

Fuuuuuck they look good, not sure they're available in the UK tho

I find them in Asian grocery stores

>no praise for the god of all noodle
the state of this board

Noodle connoisseur here.

I've tried a lot of noodles in my time. I'll keep it simple. In no particular order, the best noodles are:

Shin Cup
Neoguri Spicy
Nongshim Spicy Kimchi noodle cup
Mama Noodles (pork)

The Mama noodles may be my favorite. Usually any noodle that includes a noodle packet are G2G.

These are pretty great

I recently tried the "stew type" Samyang and it was pretty good. The noodles were thicker and chewier than most instant ramen noodles. The broth was very garlic-y and maybe a little too sweet though. Heat was on par with Shin Ramyun. I'd definitely get it again mostly because the noodles were so good.

If anyone's wondering what the bottom noodle on this list looks like then wonder no more.

Couldn't finish a single bite. tasted like greasy piss and vinegar, noodles had the consistency of slug intestines.

>god
>gods

>literally deserves to be at the bottom of the list

Myojo Spicy Lobster Hotpot.

Best noodles but 'pricey'.

with your opinion

OP, I've got to say list is pretty on point. But my only discrepancy is unless you're at work, or on the go, shin cups are terrible bang for you're buck. If you want to get your money's worth OP stick to packets,

Mama noodles tend to be better personally, but you can never beat shin RAMYUN, and Kimchi.

I'd go like this:
Spicy Shin Ramyun
Spicy Shin Ramyun Black
Neoguri spicy seafood is to die for.
Mama Hot and spicy

But again, all this can vary depending what you have with it OP. I learned in college that if you add some sliced processed cheese it's you can really get a new level of satisfaction from the noodles, but it's quicker and easier to add stuff to the cup noodles if you're short for time.

best

second best. shin black gets and honorable mention. everything else is tasteless shit.

>Tom Yum ramen not top tier

Your opinion is invalid

For all those shitting on Baijia, they recently changed their recipe and are now amazing IMO
I hated them at first too but now they're my favorite. I usually add chilis and black vinegar.

I've been wanting to try the shin ramyun but it says it has pepper and capsaicin in the ingredients and I'm allergic to nightshades

Which noodles are best for weak white people stomachs?

These are nice and easy to digest. no nightshade stuff from what I can observe

>connoisseur
no opinion on prima taste

Only one I've had is the Shin Cup, and the fact it's so high up is concerning and doesn't speak well for instant noodles as a whole.

It was a pile of watery, bland, flavorless garbage. Think you lot have broken tastebuds from shovelling trash into your mouth all your life.

fight me irl

Hey ol' hol' up. The cup of noodles will NEVER compete with the packages. Only plastic cups will ever compete, and that's saying something, but not enough.
YOU need to try the packaged stuff. The cup stuff can't really compare to the classics my friend.

Hm, never seen it. Looks good though. I'll keep an eye out at the Asian market.

Shit pile of list

Where are these rice noodles

that’s doesnt even look like food

>soup indomie
>no mie goreng
FUCKING DROPPED

Here now you can add them or re-arrange instead of just yelling