Post your thiccest brekkies

Post your thiccest brekkies.

>amerifat

Skelly europoors need not reply.

those are meant for sharing though, right?
i'm fat and i could eat maybe 1/3

>fatass acting like he's never eaten a meal like that
Lmao

Late breakfast today

what sort of roe is that?

>berries and fish cum on eggs with salad
are you fucking gay?

Sockeye salmon

Nope. Just consider it eggs on eggs

It was delicious, too

I'd eat it. Good taste buckaroo.

local place here has a crab cake eggs Benedict. It's so Fkn good

That's an English breakfast you retard

I aspire to meals like these.

what is under the bacon?

Thanks Anons

Thats sauerkraut (color is from a couple beets added to the cabbage)

#jealous

What were you drinking? Kind of looks like kombucha

Pretty close, its some unpasteurized apple cider gone fizzy. Last of the season sad to say

What did you season the kale with, senpai?

Best eggs benedict I've ever had

Sounds delicious

Bacon fat, salt, pepper, beef marrow broth
What's on the toast?

Nice

Just some butter. It was more a trencher than a topped toast. The smashed uncased country sausage sat upon it. After this I went into a spinach phase.

What chain has breakfast sampler plate with links, patties AND smoked sausage in addition to the ham and bacon? Asking for a friend.

Mmmm

You eat all my beans nigga?

Two sittings to finish.

m8, i think your dog took a shit on your plate while you werent looking. i hope you made yourself a new plate

theres ketchup on the plate. its american.

>ketchup

You know ketchup is fairly popular in the UK and Canada also.

I'll take this...

...or this

Who says it's a chain? It's probably a local diner/greasy spoon.

that doesn't have beans, puddings, tomatoes, and mushrooms and shit. that pic is definitely a waffle house tier grand slam breakfast.

I'm a beginner, first time making this. How did I do?

What's the drink and orange ball?

what a fag

i'd eat it if someone else paid for it to be honest

You overcooked the fuck out of this egg. Also not cooking related but that's way too much bread for one meal. Even a slav wouldn't eat that much

don't be a fag

it may not look pretty but goddamn it done the job

steak, bacon, 3x sausages, 3 eggs, onion + jalapeno

>too much bread
if you're not a whale then that's a decent amount of glucose to fuel yourself. not a fish or egg fan but that certainly is a lot of energy from fat and protein. the bread is good for stamina and endurance, why the fuck you think marathon runners always binge on pasta? sugar is the body's #1 fuel source and always will be, soyim.

A bit too greasy and these shrooms look like they came out straight out of a can

they didn't

it is unironically more calories than your little pussy queer bacon strips, dick shaped meats, and empty carb toast

>passing up a $30 brunch on someone else's tab
i'll be discreet. not saying this shit looks amazing or anything, just that i'd eat it if someone else served it to me. i'd never go out looking for this. a free ritzy meal is a free rizty meal

I love having eggs with my eggs.

the continental breakfast is truly dismal

hashbrowns covered in cheese in a skillit, topped with bacon and eggs and meat

I still dont understand the allure of beans for breakfast.

>no mushrooms

GTFO

Fiber

Get hearty, cunt!

Do the English fear rectangles?

britbong beans aren't as grotesquely sweet as american beans, so it works better than you might think

>too much bread for one meal. Even a slav wouldn't eat that much

I was just hoping it'd be near me...er, my friend.

That looks like one of the breakfast options in emirates business class.

Good morning breakfastfriends.

Today I began by warming some oil and dropping in a whole left over red onion half. (Yellow would've been better) after a bit I grabbed my aging 85% full large tub of curry powder I salvaged and threw in a big pile. More than the onion. I roomed once with a Chad hippie who I saw gain phenomenal aura energy by eating a bunch of turmeric. I was ready to explore and use up this curry powder mix like it gave me bonus points.

It was so much powder, I grabbed. Roma tomato and diced it. Splashed in some water also and extra oil.

A bit goes by... I crowd the small pan with the rest of the leftover brown rice from a few days ago.

Sizzle sizzle, taste, sprinkle of sugar knocked down with some soy sauce.

Hole in center, filled with the very last of the rice and tossed as a tablespoon of homemade red sauce is added.

After flipping a couple times it was removed and and two eggs forked with a bit of onion powder, cayenne , and sugar.

Egg topped with black pepper, flipped onto rice and finished with a tomato catsup.

Wow I forgot about the chicken! Yep, left overr shredded chicken was added.

Bone ape tittie

A few spurts of worchsteshire also made their way into the final rice sizzling as well as butter flecks around the sides of the rice puck for browning.

One more for good measure please remember to like comment sibribe and ibvote if you like the breakfast.

I lied

Ps- screenshot was used to crop the otherwise 3mb photos