Really hot and sunny day in London

>really hot and sunny day in London
>go to gym and remain a subhuman
>underground train filled with extreme levels of Staceys, which is demoralising
>Notting Hill Carnival is a Stacey magnet as they strive to meet selfie quotas
>go to my favourite train station and it's filled with Staceys

This is just fucking demoralising. No matter how much I lift at the gym or even if I manage to someone have a successful career, I will never have the looks, social status, or loud outgoing alphaness that attracts girls. Picrelated is a chav Stacey. But even the posh Staceys and tourist Stacitas have completely hopped on to the promiscuous-instagrammer look bandwagon. In other words, they increased their alpha requirements and now find more men disgusting creeps.

inb4 you tell me to invite things and work hard or some bluepilled nonsense. The entire working world is just a test of normieness, which includes extroversion and looks.

Background:
>aged 26
>no friends or social life since 18
>no female attention ever
>went through university with zero social experiences
>became the loner nobody talks to within two days of my current job
>never been to pub, club, or party
>missed out on all the 16 - 22 formative social experiences that people look back on fondly (teen crushes, school prom, school dances, university fresher's week, any sort of relationships at all)
>know that women all have 5000 tinder matches and think the average male is ugly

Just find yourself a non-stacy, its that simple user

Man shut the fuck up.

just leave western society then. There is more to the world than other young people in your city.

travel until you find places where people know secret things and learn those secrets.

You can celebrate your inability to conform and live a life for yourself, or you can just sit around feeling sorry for yourself for not successfully fitting in with other people who you dont even know who dont even care about you and live their lives to fit in with people they dont even know that dont even care about them.

Get a grip man. Youre pathetic but not by any of your qualifications of the word

I feel like I've read this before.

Is she from Twin Peaks?

Aren't you brown or something? Fuck off back to your homeland.

I know it's probably just pasta at this point.

J E Z E B E L S
E
Z
E
B
E
L
S

why must you INSIST on TORMENTING me with them?

This pasta is getting out of hand. London has a far greater diversity of women than just 'Staceys'. If you want to see just those types then head to a market town my good man. Absolutely full of them.

Join the Orthodoxy and find a wife.

if someboyd talk to you, how is your reaction?.

>Girls are hopping on the "promiscuous-Instagram look bandwagon"
>Implying this is a bad thing

I fully support this. Moreover, at the same time men are getting dumber, more anti-social, and more inexperienced. This is the perfect combination for any straight man.

we don't give a fuck about your meme incel life, loser

>Moreover, at the same time men are getting dumber, more anti-social, and more inexperienced. This is the perfect combination for any straight man

This is true. Simply striking up a
conversation IRL differentiates you a lot from the competition. It's weird but true.

Thats coz its a pasta

its pasta nigger

What the fuck does this have to do with literature you pathetic loser? Fuck off to r9k where you belong and stop shitting up this board with your embarrassing self pity.

SAGE

All the stuff above background was written today on my phone, on the train, sitting next to a blonde Stacey (who sat there due to lack of seats). The passion is real.

Why are you guy so obsessed with Staceys? You are like the chubby 5/10 girl that only wants to date muscular, rich guys.

>people who don't use sage

you're worse than OP, desu

I bet you stank the entire carriage up you filthy paki bastard

> but if i work out tomorrow and eat healthy tomorrow and stacy just likes me how i am and i start doing interesting stuff i totally are not a loser because im perfect in my head and thats all that matters, right?

This. I'm honestly not attracted to them and I'm pretty happy about it. Find me a slightly curvy 7/10 with glasses and I'm like a kid in a candy store.

>missed out on all the 16 - 22 formative social experiences that people look back on fondly (teen crushes, school prom, school dances, university fresher's week, any sort of relationships at all)

Well I didn't miss these "experiences".

They are not worthy.

Trust me.

>reddit spacing

Well said.

>never been to pub, club, or party
Well, there's one problem.

I have a new theory about this guy: he gets off on feeling worthless and being judged by strangers. That's why he posts this shit twice a day, even though since the beginning people have been doing nothing but mock him.