All jokes aside, what would be a good way to use this in cooking...

All jokes aside, what would be a good way to use this in cooking? What if I used it as the main flavor ingredient in a cake or bread batter?

what happened in your life that brought you here

Put it down the drain and call it a psychiatrist.

>All jokes aside.
All jokes aside, this is pretty close to asking for cooking beard-hair recipe.

halloween cake

The truth is that I accidentally swallowed some and thought, "damn that's pretty good actually".
In Stephen King's "On Writing", he describes how part of his alcoholism involved drinking straight Scope. Not that that's healthy, but I assume that cooking with it a little bit, *once*, can't hurt.

Use this on dark chocolate brownies/cookies to give it that bombass mint chocolate flavor

you are better off using peppermint schnapps
mouthwash has no alcohol anymore and eating flouride is a one way ticket to making yourself retarded

Actually, you know what? Screencap this thread. I'm going to make something with this tomorrow, maybe. I have additional little ones in travel care packs. I'm gonna make it in the thread.

Now that's a good idea.
Hold on, really? Even in a small amount? I mean, I could just take a bite and spit it out... but I honestly don't think a small amount (~72fl oz) would do too much harm...

Actually, is this a retarded idea? Does anyone really want to see this, or are there better things to see than some lame, "guy adds mouthwash to a recipe" thread?
I mean, yes, I know the idea in and of itself is retarded but I meant it experimentally. That being said, is there really a reason to try this, do you think? Or, more importantly, are there *better* ideas, like perhaps what said?

Just drink it like native Americans. Cheap, but u smell good.

>mouthwash has no alcohol anymore
Mine has 21.6% alcohol

You know that mint leaves exist. You know that right?

Also, just to give a response to that: I think that this thread is different than a "beard-hair" recipe in the sense that adding mouthwash (a liquid, mind you) adds a specific flavor (minty) to a recipe, and might actually be considered a proper ingredient in the slight sense. Though, I hadn't known about what said. I didn't know it could have that effect, but I'm still not too worried if it's a small amount. Pretty sure people have accidentally gulped this shit before.
Gonna still go through with it.

appropriate time for someone to post the nyquil + whiskey chicken pics

Your argument for mint leaves being used in the place of mouthwash in a recipe are more exciting. Go.

mmmmm... nyquil. Hate the stuff on it's own but in a recipe... you might have a little sidequest idea for me, there...

STILL LOOKING FOR IDEAS BY THE WAY, GUYS

Well it's literally just alcohol and mint flavoring. Make some fucking minty chocolate or something

it was already done on this very board, a few months ago. maybe a year ago, time flies. anyway, the guy marinated chicken breasts in a mixture of nyquil and dayquil, then blended them with whiskey. used an actual blender. pureed it. drank it. cold.

Just make a mint tea. Boil some water, put it in a cup with a teaspoon of sugar and a cap full of fucking minty antiplaque ploymers and and denatured alcohol.

Drink it up and your darwin award will be delivered posthumously.

Sleepy chicken is good tho

I feel like posting that venture bros scene but im to lazy

>mouthwash has no alcohol anymore

The cheap ones do. Shortly before quitting drinking earlier this year, I drank some one night and spent the next morning shitting liquid like a pressure washer.

>mint bread
Lol no

OP here.
Okay, that is just disgusting. What I had in mind was something that utilized the mouthwash (/nyquil) as an actual ingredient in an actual recipe. I assume it's been done before but has it been done outside of being taken as a meme? I want to actually make something with it.

At the end of the day, it's low-quality mint extract with a bunch of iffy additives. You may be able to sneak it in as the teaspoon in a pan of brownies, but there's no reason to bother other than hipsterism.

...hm... I guess you're right. I thought it would be sort of a wild thing to do but it really is just a low-quality, lame thing to do.

though if someone says "hey you said screencap and that you were gonna do it" I'll do it.

I'd actually be interested in whether it came out okay from a "teaspoon in brownies or cookies" angle. Not as something I'd do intentionally but knowing whether it worked as an emergency sub.

It's settled, then! If for no one else, I'm doing this for you, user!

Clicked autoupdate. If this bottle of wine puts me to sleep before you're done and I wake up to "this thread has been archived", I salute your noble sacrifice of a box of Duncan Hines. (plsdon't try this on a half-pound of non-dutched cocoa and good grassfed butter.)

Don't do that, that shit will make you shit yourself because of the sorbitol.

>t. former bad alcoholic

Drink a cup of bleach. It will enlighten the mind with good ideas.

why not just use peppermint oil you fuck

How about glue? I bet you can use it as a replacement for eggs

gingerbreads