Al/ck/ alcoholics

tfw no gf

who /incel/ here?

i hope you get buried alive

>THIS IS GROUND CONTROL TO MAJOR TOM

fuck you op

Delete this please, we’re not all faggots. Start a new one using the mandatory silhouette.

moi, mon frere

it's kinda funny

sex is overrated desu.

Not to be a douche but I'm tall and decent looking. If it wasn't for social pressure I probably wouldn't have even tried for pre-marital sex.

Only problem is once you get the ball rolling with whatever girl your dating they expect it.Women are the ones that need sex, not men. After a while it can become a chore.

Girls always get horny at stupid times anyways. Always seems to be when i'm doing something i want to be doing.

non gay thread

I appreciate the adv but I've had gf's, sex and loads of female friends. Just hate their behavior lol

why would you ever want to be friends with women if you're not dating them. My only female friends are my cousins lol

THANKYOU.

i'm worse than an incel, I know i can get laid but have such low self esteem and self worth that I won't even bother anymore.

This is the real thread - ignore the racist trolls.

I've had regular sex with only two beautiful women. On both occasions it was a result of friendships with women

fuck white supremacy

oh shit its the classic jace background

i don't think i'm better than you, i just don't want to live with y'all

Dude. I'm joking, drunk and moved from Midtown Manhattan to Ethiopia. We're good and agree.

This thread can fuck off infinitely.
Proper thread:

hey, not that guy, but thanks! I hope you brought family and have a wonderful life.

This is peak performance lads.