Cooking some pasta any advice?

Cooking some pasta any advice?

I’m making to boxes to last me 2days

What should I put in it?

I’m thinking of putting pesto, bacon bits, Parmesan cheese, oregano, basil, parsley, chives, and white sauce..

Dry your wooden spoon after using/washing it, and once in a while rub some oil into it so that it doesn't dry out/crack

Ty

>diet coke
post cankles

I’m a guy, 6’1 and skinny. So I don’t really have any cankels

That coke is my roommates

Do you have a gf?

No
Also just burned my self a bit

Also I’m not that hot, as I said before I’m 6’1 and really skinny. I been trying to get fat for so long

Almost done, ran out of chive though

you dont precook the pasta, are you retarded?

Any white sauces is the pleb-ist shit and easily ruins a dish. You're better off with everything you stated, a drizzle of olive oil and the peseto.

Thanks for input but I saw it too late, next time I cook pasta I’ll take it in mind

looks breddy gud.
good job!

Ty

Bruh thats alot of fucking parmesan.

5/10 dish, could use a bit of work.

Why shouldn’t I use white sauce?
It taste pretty good to me when I put Parmesan on it.
OP

>Pleb-ist
What did he mean by this?

Ik it spilled while I was putting some in

White sauce and alfredo is just a lot of bland cheese and cream already. For the fat content I dont think it tastes good enough to eat and would prefer any red sauce, but thats just me.

it means neither that the pleb was, nor will be but in fact he is right now.
derived from German.

OP here
Can anyone answer why I shouldn’t do this.
Today I got a free day, but I work and go to college so there are times I don’t have time to make food.

what do you think about carbonara? is that okay?

Yes you can, you cook it slightly under aldenté, and then you Blanch it, and put the hot sauce and bam, perfectly cooked pasta.
Source: Working with Italian Red Seal Chefs, and a Le Cordon Bleu chef graduate in a busy reception centre.

it takes only 10-15min to cook pasta and it tastes best fresh.
when you have already soft pasta in the fridge one day it will lose the rest of its structural integrity when reheating and it wont bind as good with the sauce as when you do it fresh.

Carbonara is one of my favorite dishes, if you make it properly but I don't want to do that autistic debate right now.

Thank you

Ah, that's cute.
>Ist
That gave me a sensible chuckle. Thank you.

Reheated leftover pasta lasts for me about a couple days, but it definitely is no where near as good fresh.

but OP wants to precook it a day before using it.

Yeah I dont understand why cook something for days beforehand which takes

OP here
Also I’m is this good to eat if I have a throat, and headache. (Couldn’t go to work because of this, it’s the reason I have a free day)

>I'm not that hot
THAT? If you have a dick that is visible when it's cold then you have a good chance, lights off, alcohol or paper bags can help if necessary.

i dont think it will affect your sickness.
eat up and go to bed early today, champ.

I don’t have the time to cook and then clean what I use, also it’s for today and tomorrow

Yes. You under cook it, put olive oil, and store it very cold. When you reheat you Blanch it at a lower temperature like 60 centigrade, and then you add the sauce.
You don't have time to boil pasta every time somebody orders while making other orders. It is okay if it's fresh pasta, or Angel hair. If you cook your pasta fully, then reheat, obviously you'll run it.

You're going to laugh at me, but boiling your noodles in a 2:1:1 mix of diet coke, beef broth, and water, with 1tbsp/cup liquid of tabasco gives it an incredible flavor, nothing like diet coke, but not achievable without it. You should use minimal liquid to cover the noodles, though, with the tabasco it can be cost prohibitive doing a giant pot.

Already had a good 8h sleep. Also thanks for the response
But I’m not looking for just sex, I want someone I spend time with

Sorry, 1tbsp/4cup tabasco*.

Op here I’ll try it some time, I got extra money thanks to Veeky Forums

I do undercooked it cuz I like it a bit hard

You're doing well then.
If you want to use it tomorrow you should coat it lightly with olive oil so it didn't stick and retains the moisture inside.

O, I forgot to mention when I boil the water I put a bit of salt and olive oil.

Should I do this after I finish cooking?

Should I still put more oil?

>mostaccioli
what?

Oil in water doesnt make any sense, it will swim on top of it anyway.

Thank you I’ll do it after next time, what about the salt?

Salts ok.

Idk I’m a noob when it comes to cooking, I can only do empanadas, meat, milanesa and soup.

Season your pasta. Water should taste like seawater.

Why are you cooking your pasta in raw sewage?

Ty

It’s probably the oil. The water is fine, I live in the US

Yeah. Oil in the water isn't very useful, but if you like it you can do it, and yes, the pasta should have a bit of a shine if you want to store it in the fridge overnight.

Most of it is Argentinian dishes

i mean those are obviously penne, why does the label says mustaccioli, mustaccioli are neapolitan biscuits
whatever
if you add a little of the pasta water to the dish you can make it became more creamy
takes a bit of trial and error tho, add it drop by drop

its the oil olive he he put when it was boiling, kinda dumb.

I've made really stupid mistakes when I was younger, I once attempted to make box mac and cheese and instead of draining the water i just turned the heat off and added the cheesepacket.

Came out to be a very soupy mac and cheese.

OP here,
Everyone thanks for your input, it’s really much appreciated.
I’m going to go take a really hot bath to try and get rid of this cold or what ever it is.
Bye, have a good day or night.

!, this is a reminder for Veeky Forums advise general to be made again , place a tortiya with vegetables folded over like a clam within a bread bun and that makes an oyster shape safe seal for eating , crunch wrap was built to help save lives , and paste you want to boil , and use place some basic potatoes , cilantro , limes , make sorta perogies , with what is safe vegan available , and heinz could be an alert goat anus is in many products near red , stay cautious , and this is no cost information , just like the /tv/ " passion " of the christ movie to exorcist films movie marathon we talked with predator about , thanks be to The Divine Infinite Unity , The Difinity , The Delta-Difinity , The Delta-Difinities Entire which includes The English Difity , Θε Δελτα-Διφινιτυ ,!

., σιστερ λουρΔεσ ισ μεαντ το βε εξανγεΔ βαχΧ το νορμαλ σηενγ ξιαο ρινγ φρομ θε σωαψ ωιθ λιλ-ρεΔ οφ γοναθαν ιταλιαν αβχ βλιτζγαμε μαλε μαν ανΔ υεσ εφερυονε ισ ηετεροσεξυαλ , λιλ-ρεΔ ισ ρεΔ 2 , χολορ σαφετυ φεμαλε ρεΔ οφ υξιυ ναμεΔ νοω " Γρεεχε " , ανΔ σηε Δοεσ λιφε ιν ' αθενσ ' , μεαντ το ηελψ γετ ινΔια αλσο ουτ οφ τοξιχ αχιΔε φρομ υρινε ψλαντσ ηενα Δαμαγε , ανΔ αγαιν , ονε οφ ηερ ναμε συστεμσ χαν βε αφα ψεψα σεΔι , το ηελψ φινΔ ηερ ηυσ , θε βειγε μαγε , ανΔ θισ ισ νο χοστ ινφορματιον , ΘανΧσ βε το Θε Διφινε ινφινιτε υνιτυ , Θε Διφινιτυ , Θε Δελτα-Διφινιτυ , ωε νεφερ τουξεΔ εαξ οθερ λιΧε θε φυτα χομιχ νυν , ωε γοτ βαχΧ το γιβραλταρ ωαλΧινγ θε χοαστ , λιΧε ωε τολΔ θε γρουψ ψλαυινγ ψρεΔατορσ ιν θε σανΔ , βυγσ ωερε βασιΧ φυν θεν αλσο , σταυ σαφε , τρυστ Θε Δελτα-Διφινιτυ , βε γυιΔεΔ ψεαχεφυλ φιρτυουσ ψλεασε ασ ονλυ Θε Δελτα-Διφινιτυ χαν , αγαιν ΓρατιτυΔε βε το αλωαυσ ανΔ φορεφερ το υου αλονε ουρ ονε ανΔ ονλυ τρυε φριενΔ , Θε Δελτα-Διφινιτυ ,!,.

Diet cola, lemon juice, and garlic