ITT: Horrible candy

ITT: Horrible candy

Seriously, who likes this wax shit?

You're suppose to pop it in your mouth and chew until there isn't any flavor and spit out the wax, dumdum

>they chew the wax
Loving Every Laugh

those are used to conceal acid drops at parties you numb nuts

what the fuck is wrong with you humans

Thank you so much user you just changed my world.

You fucking retard. Those things are awesome.

Worst candy in the world was your dad's semen because it made you.

Yum! Cardboard flavor!

Is that chicken pooping out plastic?

Anything made by Tootsie is an abomination against candy

These and smarties (not the UK chocolate smarties). They both remind me of tums.

Sometimes I see non-Americans post here about how they wish they could try Hershey's. To those people: you're not missing anything. It's acidic trash. Some of the spinoffs are good but the original is the worst chocolate bar on the market

This fucking shit

here to serve the Veeky Forums community

this

don't know why anyone would mix chocolate and orange. It's the same as eating a hersheys and washing it down with orange juice

What are those chocolates that are crunchy inside and have this weird taste to them? Thought they were Milk Duds but that's something different.

Whatever they are, fuck them.

All orange flavoured chocolate is an abomination. These two flavours do not go together. They have never gone together. They're not even close. They don't complement each other, either.

Hershey's is fucking great. I got some fancy imported europoor chocolate as a gift and it tasted terrible. It was so sweet I almost spit it out.

You're absolutely off the fucking skub buddy, these are amazing.

It's a peanut butter cup in the shape of an egg.

There's nothing wrong with it.

Unless you just hate reese's.

Banana flavor of anything is awful, so is black licorice. Fucking jagermeister flavored ropes.

Oh and plebs keep hating tootsie rolls, I can casually collect a bag of them whenever a parade happens, kids think it's shit, I love them.

why the fuck do these taste so awful when classic sweethearts made by the same company taste good

How the hell can you hate peanut butter cups man?

palatelet

>ruins your halloween

hershey's is nothing but brown colored sugar wax. it does not even vagualy taste like chocolate. not even the shittiest european easter or santa chocolate is as lacking in taste as that piece of cardboard.

Whoppers

they did one thing right

...It's literally just a peanut butter cup. Please tell me you're not that autistic.

>vanilla
>a fruit

retard

i like some chalky candy (valentines hearts, candy cigarettes, etc).

but fuck these.

>t. defective tastebuds

Crunch bars?

Whoppers (or malted milk balls).

Oh fuck you, Necco wafers are the shit

>candy cigarettes
do you do that thing where you blow through it and the sugar(?) looks like smoke coming out?

This shit's awful

Fuck you

Candy cigarettes are such an easy and enjoyable way to satisfy the sweet tooth that they're addictive in their own way.

never had those. what i call "candy cigarettes" are these.

they're so plain and flavorless. just glucose and binder. but i still really like them.

These are better than the normal cups because the chocolate layer is thinner and melts in your mouth, and you get more delicious peanut butter

>pulls your fillings out

The same people who like this "gum".

Fuck these.

>smarties
bitch you best be trippin

>candy
>not a cheesy October toy
What the fuck? These things have been a cheap way to joke around at adult Halloween parties for at least 20 years.

The fuck? What don't you like about Crunch bars?

It is advertised as chewing gum, but it nothing but wax and dye.

fuck this shit

Fuck off, that’s all I have to say

They're okayish. I just thought that's what the other user was talking about the way he described it.

I can't remember their name, but I had these when I was a kid in Canada. They were like hazelnut or butterscotch, filled with some sort of creme or nougat, and they were fucking heinous. To this day, I feel slightly nauseous any time I remember eating it.

>long lasting
>great for movies
>subtle to eat, not very loud
surely you jest

Thats why i always say on Veeky Forums. you put shit on a stick, and if you market it right, people will buy it.

>dissing the wafers
I always liked them. But I also liked the texture of chalk as a kid as well. And I liked that the flavors didn't taste like other candies. The chocolate wafer will always be its own distinctive version of chocolate.

this
their fruit rolls are decent

Agree, and many of them have that uniqueness. The black necco is a distinct type of licorice, the green an interesting citrus. It's like a compressed pastel mint or something.

nestle runts fruit had a decent banana candy
was there a knockoff/original of these? I don't remember them being runts

KRACKLE IS BETTER

>How to break your teeth in one easy step

t. Bad hygiene kiddo

I like to think all the tough and hard things I ate as a kid gave me the titanium chompers I have today.

I'd like to know the name of this because it sounds awesome.

They really don't. For some reason my parents would come back from Vegas with these shits in gold foil. I can't remember what they were but I fell for them several times.

>he thinks "botanical fruit" = "culinary fruit"
Lmaoing at ur life bro

I though vanilla was a bean.

Crunch bars suck.

Buncha crunch is the superior version.

i like the cherry and root beer but all the other flavors can fuck off.

i wouldn't say flavorless. it has this cooling spice kinda flavor, i like em too.

I will fight you

root beer is the worst you fuck off

I'll fight you for the last egg

I remember my dad bought me some of these when i was like 3. They weren’t good and we fed them to a lama.
RIP, Dad

Brainlets like you deserve to be permabanned

I like Tootsie Pops.

These are okay.

Not a fan.

Tried one like a year ago. Would eat again.

fake chocolate made with palm oil instead of cocoa butter.

how was this made

with jellybeans

jokes on you that's the response I wanted

the vanilla and lime ones were pure trash tho

vanilla is the only good one

trash

Hershey's tastes like vomit.

>mfw everyone hates necco wafers and bottle caps
More for me, suckers

The pink ones taste like pepto bismol

I bought some Hershey's from an import store and it was like chocolate if chocolate was made out of dust. Horrible.

It's acidic and tastes like vomit because Hersheys uses butyric acid in its manufacturing process. Butyric acid is one of the compounds responsible for the sour taste and smell of vomit. Americans most renowned chocolate is literally vomit flavoured. El atrocidad...

>swedish girl hands over these black candy bags
>another friend that has known her for years is just devouring these things, must be good
>grab a handful and just throw those fuckers in, instant and almost aggressive salty flavor, like a piece of jelly that was left to absorb all the salt from the pacific ocean for 20 years and I'm forced to go wash my mouth off like a little bitch while they laugh their ass off, refuse to eat them
>years later I have a strong craving for them for some reason and can't find them anywhere here

>a (((migrant))) reacts to the culture of his new welfare state

I miss the ones that were made to look like cigarettes.

They use to have actual brand names I remember when i was a young kid in the 80's you could still find lucky strike candy cigarettes.

Is this what you tried?

swedes with the cultural appropriation again shaking my head

the packaging literally says "WAX CHEWING GUM" on it so you should've known what you were getting into

kys

>cements itself behind your molars