ITT: Foods that gatekeepers label as "childish" but are actually fucking delicious

ITT: Foods that gatekeepers label as "childish" but are actually fucking delicious

Fried PBJ's are amazing.

A really good hot dog. Natural casing. Mustard and onions.

Grilled cheese

Add a bowl of hot tomato soup and you got yourself a good ass meal.

Use sourdough and sprinkle parmasan on the bread after you butter it before frying

what is a gatekeeper?

>you're not a real fan of cooking unless you use this $500 Japanese knife
>if you don't watch kurosawa films you can't say you like movies
that sort of shit

Tasty but too many calories for what it is.

Fuckin mac and cheese; that shit's my comfort food.

Put a layer of bread crumbs on top and you have my kryptonite

Brit food is so shit-tier

That's just lazy

That's not childish, that's just shitty

It's better than you'd think, our baked beans aren't in any way similar to what you'd eat in the US.

Mention a PBJ over here and they'd either ask what it is or think that sounds like a disgusting combination.

Don't assume everyone's a burger

Literally every other submission so far is US food.

>people eating food from other countries in the 21st century
How weird

Would you believe me if I told you unfrosted has just the same amount of calories as frosted?

>the 10/10 qt3.14 on me floor is cooking cupcakes
>my room is right next to the kitchen
>tfw my room smells like chocolate cupcakes and all I can think of is her
>and her low v-neck tits

And here's my contriboot
It should be an international law to serve these at every bar

oh I'm sorry we'd have to call it by it's regional name, A slutty nutty and bloody berry butty.

You fuckheads put frenchfries between pieces of bread and call that shit good, fuck off with your shit opinons

>breaded wings
pleb

IE insane and inane pretentious faggots

Chef Boy-ar-dee

what are you, one of those grilled chicken wing faggots?

Put your poptarts in the freezer for a bit before eating them if you want to be a real hero.

nope nope nope

soy milk

Fried or die

Anyway are biscuits for kids?

I guess they did want fried

PB&J is basically a pastry. How did I eat those foe lunch for so long? Oh yeah, because I was a child.

>implying you can't be a healthy adult and eat pastries on a regular basis

As long as the rest of your diet is relatively healthy and you get a decent amount of exercise you can have your cake and eat it too.

Brazil?

my grandmother would beat the christ out of you over that comment about biscuits. those biscuits are the food of gods

Yes. People stuck on Oscar Meyer or worse their whole lives don't understand. A hot dog is a sausage and there's no reason it has to be the shittiest quick bite you eat all year.

A nice hot dog with the snap of a natural casing, with a warm bun and fresh onions and mustard is perfect. Thank you.

PB&J is great but I can't stand the normal stuff.

Dave's Bread + Natural Peanutbutter + Jam (or sugar free Jam if you don't care about splenda) is great with coffee. The wonderbread and jiff and jelly is way too sweet.

Underrated post

Damn that was satisfying to watch

fuck the memes, chicken tenders are delicious and no amount of /r9k/ autism can take that away from me

Not really, it's impossible to sell most US produce in Europe because of the ridiculous low standards of the FCC.

Hersheys can't even legally be labelled as chocolate.

fuck yeah brotha I love me some tendies

>the ridiculous low standards of the FCC
Oh please, a fuckton of european products can't even be designated as X when they haven't been made in the immediate surroundings of an incredibly small Y area.
Some kind of middle ground would be in order.

>FCC
You sure about that champ?

Okay so I know this is a little weird, but instead of onions I use some green bell peppers I fry a little with butter, it sounds a bit gross but it's so nice

hotdish

holy god, i just threw up from that.

Well done steak with ketchup.
>inb4 hurr durr u must consume nasty raw meat with blood to be real man! Ketchup is for babbys!

This gave me weird almost painful tingly feelings in my legs. Is there a word for that?

I didn't even know this was a thing. That looks fucking delicious.

Hands got sweaty, heart beating faster . . . all the nope I've had, have, and will ever have. Hell fuck no.

Darwinism at its finest

Back up for a real delight

any chicken not made into tendies is a chicken wasted

That actually sounds tasty as fuck

>not extra crunchy PB&J
fag

shit's delicious

no

mah nigguh

so many ways to make a grilled cheese great, in the mornings i usually add eggs and bacon

mah nigguh

agreed, although that's more of a man's meal

mah nigguh

Fuck no, good biscuits are a treasure

What the fuck is that shit

shits good

How are people forgetting pig in a blanket? Shit's fucking great

>mass replying
>doesn't know about hotdish

you are a faggot please kys

>kys
>expecting me to know about some snow nigger dish that most likely sucks
you're an even bigger faggot than me and you know it

>hasn't even tried it

remember user, horizontal wrist cut for attention, vertical wrist cut for results. end it.

kill yourself

>hurr durr kill your self XD1!!1!!
>this minnesota(canada) dish isn't shit trust me!!!
I'm from New Orleans, I don't have to try it, I know it is a lot worse than anything I have tried

>lives in Nigger Shitleans
my condolences

>lives in canda
Yeah same buddy, also New Orleans is bigger than the French Quarter you snow nigger

tendies are inferior to dino nuggies

just stop posting you buttblasted retard

Better than sameposting like you, chuckle fuck

>be me
>work at safeway as courtousy clerk in high school
>walk aroud store with broom and dustpan sweeping the floors.
>knock a pizza lunchables on the floor when no ones looking.
>sweep it into dustpan
>walk into the bathroom and eat pizza lunchables
>repeat

Im 34 now and i’ll still eat me up too many dem pizza lunchables.

that's fucking hilarious you degenerate thief
those are tasty as fuck

one of those is the same price as a frozen pizza
I know you're stealing them but fuck

I know. It was truely the perfect crime. I only talk about it now Because statute the limitations has expired.

>not doing both

Your granny likes cocks in her ass.

my granny likes cock everywhere apparently. she had 10 kids... and is white. kek

What about diagonal

sympathetic response

Not gross at all bruh it's better than ketchup

I always hated this garbage, even as a kid. What's the point of a pizza that hasn't even been cooked? I can understand cold leftover pizza but this shit is just awful.

How the the fuck are verticals wrist slit meant to be better. I mean you would literally have to follow the whole vain down the arm, slicing it with surgical perfection.
One deep cut across the wrist, or better the forearm would expose many more arteries, hence quicker blood loss...
On topic sausage in bread is top tier comfy

>good quality dog with onions, spicy mustard, and a bit of saurkraut
love me a good hot dog

Those mini donuts were a serious problem for me in my freshman year of college.
I think I gained 5 pounds alone off the little fuckers just because they were only $1.50 in my dorm's vending machine.

Just, WHY?

Horizontal cuts require sawing through tendons to puncture an artery, and it will take much longer to bleed out. Vertical cuts will kill you much more quickly and cleanly.

Why do people mass reply like this? "This", "I agree" and variations thereupon don't suddenly become worthy contributions if you're mass replying. It's a shite way to respond to a single post and it's even more shite directed towards multiple posts.

what's worse is that the people doing it genuinely don't realise that they're shitposting.

Looks like a black person, big coon lips smiling, looking sus to his right

I want him to fall reeeeeee

This. Been craving one for weeks.
Had filet tonight was great. Thought about a chili dog a few hours later. Fml

Dude, at the poor people's shopping places you can get the bags for that much. Do you live in Canada or the west coast or some shit?

The new normie reddit bacon tier food meme. When will it end?

I'm from bong land, what does a peanut butter & jelly sandwich taste like?

I presume over here I'd use jam or marmalade?

>no black pepper
>no Worcestershire sauce
>no grated cheese

Are you even British?

vending machines hike the prices like crazy, esopecially on college campuses because they know the students have no other option

It tastes like peanut butter and jam, are you that fucking dense?

Pigs in a blanket were dopeness. I remember waiting for hours it seemed for my dad to make those. I was still eating Kids Cuisine and wasn't even potty trained yet.
You have taste my user. Your tastebuds must be proud.
When I was in 4th grade I come up with a Paco, a pizza taco, from that exact lunchables. Then I was given some Paco jeans or something and lost my mind thinking someone stole my million dollar idea. Remember the fucking nacho ones!?? I remember the first time I mixed the cheese and sauce together and started stacking more than one nacho, I felt like a king...

Then I got to the point that I was able to stack the ham/turkey, cheese, and make like two sammiches of three layers and realized it was time to move onto bigger sammiches. That was the end of me and lunchables, until I was fired from my job junior year in hs for skipping work to eat lunchables as dinner with my ex on her birthday at the empty airfield where we fucked.

I want to know more though. Like how do the flavours mix? Do they contrast giving two different flavour journies, or do they combine to make an entirely new sensation? How does the thickness of peanut butter mix in with the goopy syrupiness of the jam as they meet your saliva and your tongue? How does it feel when you put your dick between the slices and let the peanut butter and jam squish back and fourth, coating your cock while making noises as you thrust back and fourth? Does the white bread add to the overall sweetness or does it act as a seperator to isolate the flavours?

There are so many things I need to know user

Yeah I know it. Around campus the prices (not just in the vending machines) at the nearby CVS, Hucks, and everywhere else really including all places like Steak n Shake and panda Express - prices are hiked up around 200-300% and people honestly think that buying a meal plan is the affordable solution to paying for purposefully increased price food that is the same portion size for everyone.
>tfw half gallon if milk is $3.50
>when hot pockets are almost $6