What is the worst fast food restaurant?

What is the worst fast food restaurant?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d1eaQrxA6ZE
youtube.com/watch?v=RR2bwe3O_NU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why do you care about other peoples opinions on such a worthless question. Go play video games or something.

Off the top of my head, Burger King.

I can remember a time when KFC was crispy and delicious, but now it is literal ghoul meat.

And it's sprayed down with salt.

right, it's like soggy now. I got it several times a year ago expecting that the last time I got it was an exception, but it was just disappointing every time.

burger king then kfc

i never go to church's. the local chickin chain is ten times better.

burger king.

buns remind me of styrofoam. hamburger patties have this very artificial "grilled" flavor that's like gasoline.

KFC is garbage in the US. They ruined their brand in the own home country. What a shame.

Burger king, without question

in n out

I have to agree with this, a lot of KFC's are dirty with terrible employees and subpar food.

I've never had anything edible from this place, and I am far from picky

Taco Bell

Burger King

every time I go there I always regret not going to Culvers, Wendys, or even McDonalds instead

>never had anything edible
>far from picky
Try their new foot in the ass. Really gets your head out from there.

not him but I agree. somehow they managed to make every dish taste the same too. and it's more expensive than your local chinese place. I don't get the appeal

16 Posts in and no one has said mcdonalds. I must say, I'm surprised.

Burger king .
The name is ironic false advertiseing.
They should be forced to change their name.
I did have a guilty pleasure for their grilled dogs at one point, but the fuckers stipped sellng those.
Their burgers are concentrated suck though.
And their burger combos are waaaayyyy overpriced for how unsatisfying they are.

Thats cause burger kng is so much worse than mcdonalds.

eh, it's definitely far from the best but it's not the worst either. probably the most consistent from restaurant to restaurant too

KFC's always been bad. Only reason to ever go there is for the Hot & Spicy chicken, which is only served in a few places. 7/11 and Lawson literally do better fried chicken.

Strong vote for burger king here. It always sucks. Especially the breakfast. There's one right by my work and I'll drive an extra 15 mins to go elsewhere

The KFC in my town is actually pretty damn good

hardees/carl's jr

you go in thinking "oh man i'm gonna get a big greasy disgusting burger" and it IS that but everything still ends up bland and tasteless somehow and they try to cover it up with a slathering of mayo and ketchup and mustard to make you forget that if you ask for no sauce they don't know what the fuck to do because you're removing the only flavor element

honorable mention to red burrito/green burrito for being taco bell but shit

Says the faggot on a tapestry appreciation text board.

I've yet to eat anything in burger king where the meat didn't felt like a piece of leather that was just heated up in a microwave.

A brand new KFC opened up near my house and it's pretty good.

I don't eat much fast food but I can't remember ever having a good experience at McDonald's.

Krystal burger

Arby's, by far.

You can thank the niggers for that

I'd say KFC then Arby's. Arby's has alright sides but the entrees are terrible. KFC is just bad all around, they have the worst fried chicken of any fast food chain, their biscuits are stale, and their potatoes taste like shit.

Honorable mention to Wendy's for consistently having the worst service. The food at Wendy's is alright but in the last 3 years every single experience I've had there has been terrible service-wise. I've had burger orders magically turn into chicken sandwich orders, burgers served without patties, and I've had fries missing several times. It's not just one location too, I've been to at least 4 different locations in that time. I swear they have the lowest employee standards of any chain.

The A-Z experience at McDonald's is pretty good. They got great drinks and sides to go with their meals.

Subway
They somehow can fuck up a ham sandwich.

I haven't been to the only Wendy's near me in like 4 years because it's always closed by like 8pm. It's hours are until 11 but the doors are locked by 8pm then no one answers the drive through.

Burger king is the only fast food place that I have to force myself to finish. I don't want anymore once I'm halfway done into a whooper. Also the nuggets are pretty gross, I don't know when the breading ends and the meat begins.

lol

what the fuck is that pic? KFC burger? burger looks like it might be chicken? putting cheese in objectively the worst place? looks like a shitty frozen and then microwaved """"sandwich"""? I'm so confused

Raising Cane's

I think it's an European thing not sure tho

>DUDE
>FRIED
>BEEF
The fuck outta here.

fuck you undevoted retard
KFC may be going through a rough patch, but you got to stick them through and try your best to enjoy their product even if they aren't their best
in a few years when they patch back up, you'll get more of their delicious succulent pressure fried chicken, with all the delicious fixings!
I personally know every kfc in my area, and the cool staff at my local one do their best despite the horrible negative stigma they have, they even still make the double down for me, I go twice.. maybe three times a week! Sometimes twice a day.

>Worst: Burger King

>Best: Little Caesars

take bad phillipine food then make it worse

Remember in the early 2000's when it seemed like Burger King was more popular than McDonald's?

Boston Market

Everytime I go, there's always at least one crazy old man ordering there.

That's because they had Pokemon movie toys and McDonald's didn't

of the big ones, BK

i'm picky enough that i've never eaten there.
i've been in one once, sat down and watched someone else eat.

Burger King.
Horrible burgers.
Dry as fuck, bland as fuck, tastes/feels like you're eating cardboard.
One opened up in my town a year or 2 ago and it's already closed, whilst McD's has been there 3 shops down since I can remember.

Someone post the video

are there any KFC's left with the buffet bar?
there used to be one next county over, but i dunno if it's still doing the buffet.
>inb4 faggot yurops pretend they wouldn't drive 20 miles for all you can eat fried chicken and sides, if they had a car

I wouldnt say always. Im a fan of their onion rings. Then again I really love onions.

What video?

This. Burger king burgers are really bad quality but the fries are even worse. Don't know how they still compete t bh

Overpriced tasteless food. They like to skimp on the rice and noodles. Beef and broccoli skimps on the beef. Everything is skimpy. Ripoff Chinese food.

Yes

I mean ur not wrong but still fuk off

I'm from the UK and KFC is by far the worst here. They're filthy. The food disgusting and greasy as hell, it's guaranteed to give you the shits.

yeah, but only they have onion rings.

and that counts for alot

In and Out Burger
>Memorize out meme language for food worse than McDonalds off our "sekrit" menu! #ParticipateInOurCultureOfInclusion!

krystal, with burger king in a close second.

Mcdonalds has unironically the best fast food restaurants.

He doesn't know what ironic means and he spouts shit about maccyD's. Their burgers are tasteless. If you didn't have the pickles and sauce, you would think you were eating cardboard.

Well this is a shit opinion

youtube.com/watch?v=d1eaQrxA6ZE

tfw all the cheap chinese restaurants around are worse than panda express

I'm fat as fuck and love gorging on Chinese food, but this place even I can't stand. Rice and noodles have this nasty oily film on them, totally different from other greasy Chinese food places. I can't stomach it. The teriyaki chicken is always too stringy, too little beef in the broccoli and beef. And for spending like $9 or more for a meal there I'd rather spend the $5.65 at a mom and pop Chinese place where they give me a mountain of a to go plate of real chowmein, pork fried rice, and perfect crispy ass chicken and pork.

Their new value menu is the fucking tits though. 5 McChickens for $5, it's fantastic.

Onion rings has to be the only thing keeping Burger King alive at this point. I hate that restaurant but would totally nail a rodeo.

If McDonalds ever woke up that people like onions in burgers then they would kill off BK overnight.

*blocks your path*

fucking this
the hype when they opened one near chicago was fucking out of control and absolutely nothing is even remotely edible. even the fried chicken is worse than the shit under the heat lamps at walmart

tfw Panda Express has the only orange chicken I've ever liked

>inb4 faggot yurops pretend they wouldn't drive 20 miles for all you can eat fried chicken and sides, if they had a car
Maybe some people aren’t particularly attracted to all-you-can-eat? Maybe some people aren’t greedy fucks like you? Maybe some people enjoy quality over quantity?

IS THAT YOU AGAIN RYDER?

youtube.com/watch?v=RR2bwe3O_NU

Burger King is my vote, their nuggets are good for the price but everything else is bland as fuck.

KFC isn't as bad as everyone ITT says they are. At least not around here. The Nashville hot is fucking great.
Taco Bell is pretty good
Arby's is one of the best fast food places
What the fuck.
Are you retards who only eat burgers and nothing else?

If i need to pick an hamburger I would defiantly go to Burger King
Maybe it is in America that is worse but here in Italy is fucking excellent
The bread has flavor, the meat has is better than one they serve in McDonald and the sauce is the best thing
I don't know how the pickle taste

Fucking Jesus, my English

I've only ever been to Burger King 3 times, and 3 times it's been so horrible I've thrown it in the bin... and this is coming from someone who fucking HATES wasting food, I will usually eat anything if it's put infront of me if I don't like it, but Burger King Burgers are something else entirely.

I have to say either Five Guys or In and Out.

No idea what this Burger King hate is about. I actually prefer some of the burgers they offer over other chains. Definitely over Wendy's. Then again I tend to get things like the Rodeo Burger or the Farmhouse Burger.

My observations in my area is that krystal has strangely one of the widest ranging clientele for a fast food restaurant.

Going through the drive through I'm as likely to have a new g wagon in front of me as I am a 96 sentra or some shit behind me. Still haven't figured it out.

Now that is something I totally forgot they even had

muh niggers ruin everything

Not a fan of Little Caesars. Maybe it's because there's a lot of Italian owned pizza places that do much better, but Little Caesars almost always tastes like cardboard to me

they're certainly not the worst food wise at least where I live, value wise almost certainly though.

A good BK is a godsend, the problem with them is that they're so franchise owner dependent to be good while places like mcdonalds or chick fil a are very tightly operated

THIS
NIGGA
KNOWS
lees chicken is best fucking chicken

>In n Out
>worst fast food restaurant

You guys are trying too hard to be contrarians. I get that its cult status can be a little grating, but it is far from the worst fast food. And to say that a McDonald's burger is better is pretty laughable

>>Best: Little Caesars

100% agree, best prices and best food.

10000 dollar budget per week what do

>KFC
>Burger King
>Chipotle
All bad
Honestly this

Shut up trips, I was posting them as the worst chicken. They're soggy bullshit breadings and sad buttery biscuits with nothing else to their name. And Arizona Iced Tea has no competition.

isn't that the white castle of the south?

Burger King no question

Long John Silvers, I threw out half my food from there because it was so bad I couldn't finish it

kek

I've visited a few different locations, but I never really enjoyed the food. Tried a few different things. Each one was just eh.