Who here /water/?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Tradition-Powder-Matcha-Product-Taiwan/dp/B001T5GHUM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

every carbon based form of life

agua

I like my water like I like my women, dry.

why do girls pretend to like water?

Sorry, OP.
I only pepsi

>that first chug of the day

I buy gallon jugs of water and just chug from them whenever I'm thirsty (my tap water is shitty)

blows my mind that people have to actually motivate themselves to drink more water...

I fucking know I swear I get up sometimes in the night with a dry throat and drink some water and its hard to stop myself from moaning because of how fucking orgasmic it is, water is a blessing

i prefer WATER

>have to stop myself from moaning
I'm glad I'm not the only one.

seltzer master race incoming

>/W473R/

>drinking water

YOU FAG ASS NIGGA

smart water doesn't make you smart

you fucking faggots will argue about anything

Two gallons a day for the last sixteen years. I piss more volume per day than some people drink.

Cases of bottles much cheaper per ounce than gallons near me. Kinda weird.

don't tell your age on Veeky Forums dude, you cna get banned wtf

I'm sure an infant can chug 2 gallons of water.
fuck off retard

I started this water routine at 19.

two gallons are 7 litres, how do you put that much liquid inside your body?

I have a 40 oz. Hydro Flask that I fill throughout the day from two gallon jugs I keep in the fridge. I started doing this after I got a kidney stone and vowed to do everything I could to avoid them.

Can someone please recommend a good reusable bottle for desk use that will keep my tap water nice?

As I mentioned , definitely recommend Hydro Flask. Keeps liquid cold all day even when sitting in the sun. Ice got a 40 oz. but they also make smaller ones, and a 64 oz. Guaranteed for life.

I've got, not ice. Two years ago when I was repainting my shed in the middle of Ohio summer, I filled the bottle with ice water and drank it throughout the day. There was still ice in it at the end when the shed was finished.

>he drinks water

This. Ever had that feeling where you're really thirsty and when you start drinking water is feels like an involuntary action, never had that feeling with any other liquid.

anyone else feel like shit if they don't get enough water?

i drink about 8-10 liters per day

but user, water is the ONLY liquid
all other drinks are just water with other random bullshit mixed in

juice
soda
coffee
tea
alcohol
all water with some random shit in it

coffee, tea and juice

water sucks

u suck

Fuck off, coach Klein.

I DRINK OIL NIGGER WHAT NOW

>based water

Are you a robot?

It's good to hear that you have recovered, keep it up buddy, I might as well start drinking water too in order to prevent those stones... just not that much water lmao

It was the worst thing I've ever felt. The pain was indescribable. It was literally blinding. I could do nothing but lie on the floor rocking back and forth, half moaning, half screaming. I couldn't stand or talk. My wife was trying to drag me out of the house to take me to the emergency room but she couldn't. I peeled back the nail on my index and middle finger from scraping them against the vinyl flooring in the living room. The only conscious thought I was having was that I wished I were dead. I wouldn't wish a kidney stone on my worst enemy.

what lid should I get? it's looking hard to order lids individually in australia

f r e s s

Big Water pushing their product again.

How much do you sweat a day?

Who /club soda/ here?

I have the regular screw lid with loop that it ships with.

Drinking anything immediately after waking up tastes fucking disgusting since you have that gross sleep taste in your mouth

I'll have mine neat, please

This thread is overwhelmingly Reddit-tier. you aren't special for drinking water. Everyone does it.

/ H 2 0 B O I S /

>2018
>consuming the hydrogen jew

Classic thread.

>being a literal waterboy

not at all true, plenty of dummies only drink alcohol and soda or juice

I hope you get another one fagit

water has literally zero benefits for your body

water doesnt make you smart idiot. its just the name of the bottle

Raw water or cooked?

boiled obviously, who the fuck wants worms

>T. brain dead fatty
just keep on chugging on the 2l bottle of coke that will make you live long.

that's the best bait i've seen today

What's it like living in the third world?

ohio isn't all bad

Glad it's not just me. Water is like chocolate milk - I can't just take a sip. I gotta chug that shit cause it's so damn good. I get up once or twice in the night and chug some water, chug some water in the morning, chug water at work, and then in the evening when I get home I chug some more. Fuck I love water.

ohio sucks, virginia is best

I can second the hydro flask recommendation. I've had my 21oz for 3 years and use it everyday. If I were to buy one again I'd go for a size or two up so I wouldn't have to refill as frequently.

My tap water is also gross. Just get a brita pitcher man. I bought one back in college almost a decade ago and still use it everyday. Nothing beats ice cold water. Keep a cup by my bed every night. I wake up and just chug water then go back to sleep.

but faggots like you buy it all the time anyway. stop feeding marketing faggot

enjoy your waterbugs faggot

Do Americans really drink this?

wtf are waterbugs

Here's a recent picture I took of some. Also known as toe biters.

too spicy for me

can someone post the meme about water that goes something like this

"feeing nauseous // *one sip of water* // instantly feel better"

sea roaches

fucken kek

>dehydration

enjoy having to pee, stupid waterfags

*sips fedora*
also why are sip threads being deleted all of a sudden

Matcha master race here.

This mixed with cold water is all I drink:

amazon.com/Tradition-Powder-Matcha-Product-Taiwan/dp/B001T5GHUM

Water is for faggots.

That sounds like a family story your children s children will tell when the new generation of youngsters asks why a hydroflask on the fireplace mantle

you reminded me i need to hydrate. gonna go drink a liter rn thanks op

Which fast food joint offers the best WATER?

review brah has given the definitive answer and it's def starbucks venti iced water

meme lad

that is for soy numale fagboats like you

/hot water/ in the winter
/fizzy water/ in the summer

For me, it's WATER

YO WHAT? They make sparkling water?

Whys that napkin on her head?

She lost a bet.

Who here /sodastream/?

Let's make this a general and create a retarded identity around the fact that we all drink /WATUH/ and we can all be genetic-failure-friends like the SIP/DEENZ posters.

Other people actually brush their teeth annon

>Forget to drink water for two days
>Piss dark red/brown
>Immediately chug half gallon of water so my kidneys don't shut down

dude h2o lmao

>failure
idk, our threads hit bump limits while the two threads you redbullies made died instantly..

S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 8

Have fun with your low functioning kidneys and caffeine crash, I'll be over here actually tasting food and remaining awake and full of energy all day.

I raw water, but i is from Iceland, unlike some polluted 3rd country rest of you are from.

i've always wondered why nonsippers are so bitter and cynical

I only drink distilled water

Obviously edited, the original text read "president suffers migraine after caffeine crash".

>so bitter and cynical
It's more that people get fed up with your nonsense and indignation.