What's your chili recipes like?

What's your chili recipes like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-vc5bCihVmI
genxfinance.com/award-winning-steak-chili-recipe-to-feed-a-crowd-for-under-25/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I learned on this board that adding corn is NOT okay and I'm actually quite grateful for knowing that now

You can always add corn as a topping after you've finished your chili, user.

Oh

Pinto beans and guajillo/ancho/pasilla-garlic sauce. Soy meal for chunkiness.

Real chili has corn and does not have beans

Guajillo and ancho chilli's steeped in broth, then blended with coffee garlic and cumming to make a fine paste, ad broth for ideal consistency
Brown chopped meat of choice to make fond, then sweat veggies, and onion and jalapenos, deglaze with beer, good ale of your choice
Add broth, spice paste, and meat back, and simmer with lid partially closed until desired thickness, the linger the better

Serve in bowl with light grating of cheddar, sour cream and grilled corn on the side, along with acorn bread for dipping

OH YEAH, add a can or two of diced tomatoes, and half a table spoon of tomato paste

Hamburger
Mrs grimes chili beans
A fuckload of pace salsa
Chili powder

There, that's my poverty meal

>regular chili
cubed pork shoulder and beef chuck, canned chipotles, cayenne, garlic, cumin, bay leaf, can of diced tomatoes, top off with stock
>coney chili
look up skylike chili, that's the one I use, absolutely the best on hot dogs
>"rage chili"
ground beef, pinto beans, rotel, corn, beer, and dark chocolate, because it's guaranteed to piss SOMEBODY off

Dump 8 cans of hormel chili in a pot and a jar of great value salsa. Bon appetit user.

Dried guajillo, ancho, arbol, new mexican, chipotle and passilla toasted then simmered for 1 hour in beef or venison stock and pureed. Garlic, onion, ground cumin and coriander seed. Crushed home canned tomatoes. Ground venison and pork, or beef chuck browned well. Last hour add pinto beans cooked to within about an hour of doneness.

I just add tomato and chili seasoning to a pot roast.

>tfw my chili recipe takes 3-4 hours to make
>get an instant pot
>it finishes it in 35 minutes and is as good

Well, shit.

*oh and whatever fresh pepper I'm in the mood for - poblano, jalapeno, serrano, habanero, etc.

youtu.be/-vc5bCihVmI
I'm making this right now. I'm thinking of serving with either grilled corn chopped off the cob, some fresh made tortillas, or over grits maybe.

>stew beef for big chunks of meat
>ground bison if I have some for thickness
>canned diced tomatoes + juice
>small can of tomato paste to thicken it up
>white onion diced
>kidney beans, drained
>spices and shit
>4-6 fresh jalapenos, sliced, seeds and all
>1-2 fresh habaneros, slices, seeds and all
>1 can of corn, drained, for color and to trigger Veeky Forums faggots
>fresh grated cheddar or pepper jack for garnish
>big ol' bag of tortilla chips for dipping
>never, EVER sour cream. Sour cream is for pussies that can't handle a few fresh sliced chilis stewing around bringing the heat.

Jack? That you?

sorry, I don't eat wall food

Oh yeah, if you put one drop of water in chili, you're a subhuman degenerate. The only acceptable liquids in chili are beef stock, tomato juice, and beer.

Similar to this one, but i've modified it to all hell and back. A good starter chili that everyone wants when i make it.

genxfinance.com/award-winning-steak-chili-recipe-to-feed-a-crowd-for-under-25/

Tomatoes, all the chilies I have available at the time (usually ground), tons of cumin, garlic, beef stock, maybe some stout if I have any, onion, and whatever beans I feel like adding.

Served with creme fraiche and bread.

>Soy meal