Anyone tried this?

anyone tried this?

Looks like something a millenials would eat.

It's going to taste like sweet hummus. You could just use margarine and leave out eggs for vegan cookie dough. Or alternatively just kill yourself.

I've made other vegan chocolate chip cookies but not with chickpeas. That sounds weird.

nu-male feed

something something mustard gas

Maple syrup is tree blood.
Fucking foul.

made it just now

tastes great, surprisingly

I've tried tried it. It was disgusting. I threw away the batch and never tried it again.

What's the fucking point of chick peas when eggs can be replaced by baking soda and olive oil

Doesnt dark chocolate still have milk in it?

only cheap ones

>vegan
Fuck no. Why not just make real cookie dough?

This is like a man who leaves a watermelon out in the sun so it feels like a woman. Why not just make love to a woman? Are you Greek?

Protein? Fiber?

>no flour
>no egg
no and eat an egg. no one cares about your superstitions you fucking retarded savage.

not gonna fuck up my arteries for no reason

Almonds are produced using bee slave-labor; it's not vegan.

yolo

The only "good" vegan food is food that just happens to be vegan, anything people create with the intent of making it vegan is always crap

i did a hearty lol

I can't possibly imagine being so fat that I must eat cookies even when I'm trying to go vegan.

I've tried something similar with canned chickpeas, it really upset my stomach though and tasted kind of bean-y. Would not recommend.

>making sweet hummus
lmao

>Maple Syrup

Thousands of trees are wounded & tortured to obtain maple syrup. They're not asked for and can't give their consent. You make me sick.

this just sounds gross
i make vegan cookies with pumpkin and oatmeal that are good

Looks fucking afwul.

Blended chickpeas make a great base for a pasta sauce, or for a sauce for a lentil/wild rice mix. It's not all bad.

Not vegan, but I used to own and run a food cart at the farmer's market during the summer when I was at university and developed a vegan cookie recipe that's indistinguishable from regular. I'm a happy, happy meat eater so I have no reason to lie to further the vegan agenda, but my vegan choco chip bicky wickies are great.
Problem is, some of the ingredients might be difficult for people in certain parts of the world to find.
I should try to start up a home business nowadays for vegan cookies that don't suck. That could even be the name of the business: Vegan Cookies (That Don't Suck!). VC(TDS) could have a go of it, I think.

Thanks for sharing the recipe, cunt.

You don't need protein and fiber for a fucking desert.

That's the gayest thing I read all week.
Not that there's anything wrong with that.

>vegan
>chocolate chips
>containing milk

Stop taking so much soy.

>cookie craving like twice a week
>never have everything I need
>over 2 years as you carry fewer and fewer ingredients used for cookies end up with vegan cookies

Banana instead of egg, and peanut butter instead of butter. Even has the same texture as normal cookies and tastes just as good

>tfw you always forget chocolate chips aren't vegan and you've been tricking vegans for years now

But flour is already vegan. Why substitute with nasty shit? Unless you're trying to go gluten free as well I guess? But really, if that's the case, just go to whole foods and buy some rather than make this nasty shit. Or just have an acai bowl and don't bother with gross substitutions and lies for dessert.

This is coming from someone who worked at Sprouts for a few years and had to learn about and try all this shit.

Every time I see/hear a vegan suggest applesauce, mashed bananas or flax meal as a substitute for egg and anything but margarine, shortening or plain ol' oil instead of butter then claim it
>has the same texture as normal!!!!!!!!
and
>tastes just as good!!!!!!!!!
I know they're filthy fucking liars and can't be trusted. If you can't be honest that these substitutes are utter shit, you'll never find ones that are actually any good and you deserve to eat these horrific abominations.

Last time I had any soy was a few days ago when I went out to dim sum. Before then, no idea, cuz I don't eat soy.

If I give you the recipe, I can't sell my cookies, can I?

I'm gayer than a box of tiaras in Elton John's sewing room.

why is everyone so triggered?

Isn't that pic related?

it's a cookie

It’s not cookie dough, it’s a cookie dough inspired snack. You eat it from the bowl. It tastes okay but real dessert would be a better use of the calories.

I like Enjoy Life’s chocolate chips. There’s nothing in them except chocolate and sugar.