youtube.com/watch?v=u38v2C9Yy_c
youtube.com/watch?v=F9hYRrAouu0
originalprongles.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is that some shitty australian bootleg chip
oi pass the muchos ya cunt

The one on your shoulder

Anything salt & vinegar

Australia would list grams first and put the imperial measurement in brackets. Plus we don't call the crisps.
I'm gonna guess that these are from the UK (imported from Pakistan).

No. I'm not even convinced munchos are made from potatoes

They're 'Murican, not legally allowed to be called chips because they're reformed potatoes.

LOL these are in every american store. They're as american as Cheetos.

Lays, too thin and greasy. Only the kettle or thicker ripple are alright, still greasy and punch you with flavor.

Cheers.
#themoreyouknow!

the fuck is wrong with munchos you retard? you need cheese coated dorritos you lard ass fucking piece of shit amerimutt? there is literally nothing wrong with salted being the main flavor of a chip and you should feel bad for all the unnecessary calories you ingest and push on others by saying basic healthier chips like munchos aren't "good enough"

Tried them many moons ago, thinking they were baked chips. Unsatisfying Pringles-like crunch with shitty starchy pebbles filling every nookncranny in your teeth.

flavor was aite doe

Munchos are god tier, asswipe.
The very best for dipping, as they form the perfect shallow u-shape when cooked. And their taste is perfection. Who cares if they're made from potato flakes (really a porridge like consistency). So are Pringles. Hell, your precious corn chips are made from a corn slurry. Don't be fucking with Munchos, they're one of the few perfect chips out there.

This literally retarded nigger I work with buys these things every night he works.

This isn't a chip, it's a salt crisp.

Fuck the haters this is a god-tier chip

Perfectly thin and crispy with a satisfyingly unique texture

Golden, salty, excellent.

I love some good prongles to go with my bepis

Doritos

But he works with you. Are you sure you’re not retarded too?

Yeah mate, he works as janitor. We gotta fill those quotas some how

>once you pop ... THAT'S GREAT
>salt and potato flavour

lmao

These fuckers aren't very good.
Who the fuck came up with this shit?

This stuff is too weird.

DISTURBED - "DOWN WITH THE SICKNESS" LIVE @ HURRICANE
youtube.com/watch?v=u38v2C9Yy_c

>classic salty durian

Indeed

my boss serves a fried shrimp chip with durian, thai chili, green onions, and Parmesan. this is in an italian restaurant.

Why would you work for a retard?

I most certainly would try it out given the chance. It doesn't seem like a regular menu choice it's pretty cool when after hours you have a whole restauraunt at your command and can make your own stuff.

I never see those fried shrimp chips anymore, that went out in the 1980's. Chinese restaurants always had those now all ya get is some cheap ass wonton noodles.

I really miss those multi colored shrimp chips.

Germany are you with us?
youtube.com/watch?v=F9hYRrAouu0

hes from malaysia. he cooks all sort of durian stuff. durian fried rice, durian panna cotta, duriancello, durian mousse, proscuitto wrapped durian, durian soup, etc.

i think hes going crazy.

$17.50 an hour, sous chef position under a respected chef at 20 years old. What are you doing with your life?

My biggest laugh this year

He hired you, must be a retard.

so you're spending your life on Veeky Forums. about what i expected.

This is the first time I've ever been on the internet.

Oh yeah? I don't even know what the internet is

They're like the saltiest chip ever so I often bring them on hikes. Instant electrolyte boost lol

MUNCHOS ARE DELICIOUS potato CRISPS not chips

i enjoyed it even if no one else did.

All Pringles are dreadful

oy bruv is this a bloody chip thread

originalprongles.com/

Holy shit what a pleb. I almost never get them, but if you like potato chips and don't like Munchos you're pretty fucked.

>Fish
Is this a joke that most of these votes are made by chinks

>second ticker
>"Please clap."

God damn.

Doea the chips look like a really fat guy lifting up the text to anyone else?