Who do you enjoy cooking with and/or for the most?

Who do you enjoy cooking with and/or for the most?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bCJ-Ps8LAmo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cooking with different oils is pretty fuckin' fun to me
And onions, peppers, and mushrooms can go in just about anything
But, garlic powder is the thing I couldn't cook without
Breakfast is my favorite thing to cook however, and isn't always complimented by either onions, peppers, mushrooms, garlic powder, or oil. It's butter, pork, beef, pancakes, waffles, eggs, cheese, toast, simple and traditional tasty stuff. Fruit is always complimentary of any breakfast, for me, being bananas and blueberries.

Lard is a very fun thing to cook with though. Being able to save it up and to it with just about any meat and use it in lieu of oil, butter, and margarine is pretty fucking dope. And it gets the smell of breakfast going before you even through the food on the heat. I cook for me. I'd love to cook for others though.
youtube.com/watch?v=bCJ-Ps8LAmo

>im a lonely fuck and lack reading comprehension skills.

OP...my 6yo daughter...for and with. She is learning right now about all of her herbs and spices. Star Anise is her favorite.

My bf. Theres nothing like seeing his face when he comes home from work and ive got dinner on the table.

This is fucking adorable. Does she use weird words for ingredients? My sprog keeps referring to cloves as goat poop. Apparently, goat poop is delicious.

And...
Wut?

My mom. She's the kind of person who as always loved through food and seeing the joy on her face when we cook together and I pull together recipes in front of her is priceless.

OP said who not what

> who do you enjoy cooking with

Out of alot of friends there's probably only one I like cooking with, the rest just don't give enough fucks for a good meal and will jump the fence if the chance occurs

resulting in sub-par food which people will enjoy considerably less than if I just did it myself

> and/or for the most?

Same buddies, they just don't like cooking for the most part but will enjoy good food and compliment + do the dishes

> the silence that follows after everyone digs in, suddenly interrupted by the first one to remember to compliment and then it's just a shower of compliments
> feelsgoodman

imaginary wife, then i eat alone

Other cooks get in the way and I've gotten fed up with trying to teach my pleb friends about cuisine with my artistry so I just cook and eat alone, as only I can appreciate my talent.

Bless you anons.

Exactly the same as this. Right down to the compliments. I like to go to my friends place who live in a sharehouse every fortnight or so and cook for them before/as part of a drinking session. I've only got one friend who I actually trust in the kitchen, the rest of them are all pretty useless even with shit like chopping.
>yeah you can help just chop and mince up a few cloves of garlic for me
>how do you mince garlic?
>proceeds to take 15 minutes to mince 3 cloves of garlic
I just prefer to do it myself.

I had a friend that I liked to cook with but then there was drama involving her mom and a mutual friend of her and my dad that sort of fucked that shit up. I've tried to get some of my other friends interested in cooking, but they don't really do it unless I'm there to force them to do shit.

handsome guys

this but also pretty girls

I like cooking for my gf but i cant rightly function when someone tries to help me cook.

Variety is the spice of life.

I'm like that. I enjoy cooking FOR people, hate cooking WITH people. Or cats. Fuck cats.

Dogs are alright, though. My dogs are brochefs.

One of the things I miss about having a roommate is when you get an amenable stoner who will help in the kitchen in exchange for food. When Im in the mood to cook a large meal.

My dog tells me one thing, that he enjoys my company and what he wont eat, i love my dog.

I guess thats two, im fucking stupid.

Me old mum.

For years, she's worked 70 hours a week despite having a swollen and broken ankle that cannot heal.

She takes so many pain meds that her stomach lining is full of ulcers. She can't eat anything too abraisive, acidic, pungent, or seasoned.

So here I am trying to make foods that are soft and bland, but still taste good. Lots of roast turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, steamed veggies, soups, breads.

>American social nets

You're a good egg. You and your mum are lucky to have each other.

I don't know who stupid is or why you're fucking them, but you... you made me smile.