Do you identify with him?

Do you identify with him?

Britbongs are weird.

They're just above the Chinese on a scale of animals to humans

Honestly, I'm sick to bastard death of everything these days

Sounds like this gent has a fantastic relationship with his mother.

Wouldn't you if your mom was dating your best friend's dad that she's been secretly fucking for years?

Whats with normies and broken phone screens? Can't they take care of their shit?

3 sausages wasn't enough and Gary's a dick.

accidents happen when you're out on the lash with the lads

but YOU wouldn't know

>Whats with normies and broken phone screens?
fucking this.
when im at work and i see someones phone or they show me something on their phone, they almost always have a cracked screen.

and funny enough, its always an iphone.

For real, I'm sick to son of a bitch bastard death with everything

You must take the piss.

Generally speaking, no. They can't. They also can't balance a simple budget to not be broke as shit and get into credit card debt even though they live with 5 people and their monthly living expenses shouldnt be more than $600

unironically this
My phones not cracked but every phone I've seen get cracked happened while drunk and partying. It's not like I haven't dropped my phone, but for whatever reason the G3 was the greatest phone to grace this planet and is both beautiful and indestructible.

>It's okay to treat $800 items like garbage cause we got DRUNK
Buy a case you irresponsible fucking retard

where

Up the butt.

One of my phone screens just shattered once when I was in the car. Not like one or two cracks, but the whole thing just spiderwebbed.

Trust me your sister cost less than 800

>Whats with normies and broken phone screens?
Exaclty, specially now that every fucking phone has a glass screen protector you can buy that will take all the cracks for your screen.

3 sausages is the max in any dish, mum is in the right

my sisters phone has a cracked screen
I asked her why she didnt just get a good case before it cracked, she said "I like the way it feels without a case, its so thin"
almost smacked her