So which one is the best and why isn't it Papa Johns?

So which one is the best and why isn't it Papa Johns?
>pizza overpriced
>horrible sauces
>shitty breadsticks
>lack of menu choices
>their point system is some "im sorry we're so expensive"
>if you don't customize pizza with extra cheese or light sauce etc it will taste like shit
>their tuscan six cheese tastes like shit
>their pan pizza has its own sauce that tastes like shit
>no white garlic pizza option

Why

I'm not so fat that I give a shit

hello sir, but you should try papa's favorite, it is a very good pizza, I recommend.

>tfw can't have Domino's cheesy bread and Pizzahut pan pie

Papa John's would actually be pretty good for a chain pizza if it weren't for the price. But there's no way I'm paying Papa's prices when Marco's exists and is better in every way for a cheaper price.

Pizza Hut and Domino's are always a letdown, but if I had to choose, I'd probably go with Pizza Hut.

I feel your pain brother.
But for pizza, I always go Pizza Hut. Pan Crust only.
Little Caesar’s is interesting. It’s fucking delicious right out of the oven, but the second it gets cold, it turns to fucking cardboard. Their crazy bread is delicious tho.

>little caesers
>kept seeing it posted
>finally decide to try it being in NYC
>drive about 30 min to find one
>get their pizza and some cheese bread idk
>drive home to eat it
>tastes like tasteless shit
>even worse the next day
Nope nope nope. I don't know how they do it.

Papa John's is trash. Chain pizza mostly depends on the individual location when it comes to quality but Papa John's is absurdly overpriced no matter what. I work at Hungry Howie's but my store is too far so I order Domino's.

>hey let's stick garlic sauce in every box to make up for our shitty hard as fuck crust and lack of flavor!

Papa John's is just fucking horrible. I never understood how anyone could eat that and actually want to order it again.

Pizza hut is the best chain I've had. Never tried Little Caesar's though.

>nobody delivers but Papa
>no actual choice

I'm talking about the people who actually say it's good. There are tons of them, I just don't get it.

>Papa John's
That's not how you spell Pizza Hut, buddy. The only fuckers with stuffed crust. Not to mention Papa John's serious lack in toppings. papa John's does have the best sides though. Dominos skimps on their sandwiches, and specialty chicken and pasta. Papa John's does have the best crust, plain, but it can't beat the flavors you can add to Pizza Hut's. And Pizza hut has the best chicken.
Dominos has pretty damn good toppings alongside Pizza Hut.

Pizza Hut (cheese stuffed) > Papa John's > Pizza Hut (other crusts) > Domino's

what toppings did you get
I only get their meat lover's and it's pretty damn good

>and why isn't it Papa Johns
god damn it you faggot. you tricked me with your simple way of speaking
Papa John's is the worst, but only because of how awesome the others are. They're aren't THAT bad though...

ProTip from all us Papa employees.
We don't eat the trash that comes from PapaJohns.
Enjoy it though. I guess.

I think most fast food workers get fucking sick of eating their own slop pretty quickly.

Little Caesar's is legit terrible, like you don't even need verification when their pizza is $5 for a large.
I don't know what everyone is smoking on here when they say Little Caesar's beats anything.

When I was in high school, there was this local chain that did a $5 ready-made pizza deal well before I can remember Little Caesar doing it. The pizzas were awful platters of orange grease, but still oddly satisfying. I'd take one of those over Little Caesar's any day.

I worked at Domino's and Pizza Hut at the same time for about 3 years 18 years ago. Domino's was great at the time. I would get tired of pizza and their normal offerings but being an employee I got the benefit of designing my own foods when it was slow. At Domino's I would make things like ham and cheese hot pockets and something sort of like Totino's pizza rolls and things like that. At Pizza Hut I would make pasta with cheesy garlic bread.

>doesn't know both little ceasars and hungry howies have stuffed crust.
>actually liking stuffed crust
>being this childish

People have different palates I guess, hmmm....?

What's wrong with stuffed crust?

I like Digiorno's stuffed crust as a guilty pleasure.

It turns out that pizza chains vary enormously country to country.

For example, Papa Johns in the USA is greasy undercooked mush, while in the UK it's barely edible, but in the Netherlands it's actually very nice.

Likewise Dominos is okay in the UK but awful in the Netherlands.

What I'm saying it this thread, and the replies in it, are pointless because everyone is talking about their personal experience in whichever city/country they live in and everybody else is reading it as it applies to their city/country.

Why don't you apply that logic to your own post? You might care about what you have to say, but no one else does, so why bother posting?

I like dominoes

Little Caesars is legit the McDonald's of pizza places.

PJs is shit in Canada, it's the only kind of pizza I know of that has a crust that deteriorates into mush in the fridge overnight like it was wonderbread or something

It's a little bland fresh and overall not worth it when I can go to my local corner Mario's Super Pizza or whatever and get a better pie for cheaper

Yeah, the Hut is obvious because of the stuffed crust. It has a thin crust that doesn't collapse in the middle like Domino's supposed Brooklyn style with the added bonus of cheese sticks on the edges. Pizza Hut has shitty breadsticks though the cheese are okay. Domino's is pathetic for selling nuggets with toppings on them but their stuffed bread is alright. I don't even think of Papa John's, he needs to stay out of politics.

I was just sharing my own reason. I know what you're saying. I only buy it because I can't get anything else. Don't understand people who willingly buy.

Stuffed crusts were made for people who throw out the crust and waste food. So yeah, retarded children.

Pizza hut breadsticks are not as bad as Papa's. Papa's has garlic knots but it's just bread doused in their garlic sauce.

The bread twists from domino's was probably their best idea yet. Say no to bread bites.

>tfw my local Pizza Hut is owned by foriegners
>tfw they undercook everything
pan pizza should be crispy danesh
CRISPY

Speak for yourself senpai. If I could eat Hut every day for lunch I would in a heart beat.

Dominos has pan pizza though

All of them do

As a britbong I'm guessing dominos and pizza hut are cheaper in freedom land. Here all 3 chains mimic the same pricing (more or less) but most of the time at least one has an offer on (and even then it's still like £9.50 for 10 slices).

I miss the days back in aus where pizza was $5/6AUD for 8 slices... Good times

I like papa johns. So fuck you.

Stuffed crust is not childish, gatekeeper

agreed, pizza huts $5 pizzas were great

>i can't eat bread without toppings or else i'll throw it out

yeah its real good when its fresh out the oven, thankfully a family member works at one so every time i get a pizza its from the fresh dough and tastes good even after it gets cold

Literally every single day there are half off coupons for Papa John's. If you are paying more than 8 dollars for a Papa pizza, you're doing it wrong.

Don't trust this liar.

I like the pepper they give you in the box

why don't you order from Papa John's?
easy
this smug fuck

I don't eat crummy expensive smug fuck pizza.
Never have.

I like Pizza Factory's alfredo pizza.

Why do reditors format there posts like such massive faggots?

People like Little Ceasars because it's really cheap and the taste isn't the worst. Strangely enough, the taste also varies massively depending on where you pick up a pizza -- I've had one LC make pizza that was absolutely the best pepperoni I've ever had from a chain restaurant, while another just made me wish I bought a frozen pizza instead. The one nearby me makes it alright though.

user literally who is that guy and why does he live in your head?

>tfw the best pizza ranked in the city is half a block from work and I can get a slice whenever I want

Of the "Big 3" PJs is definitely the best. If we're just talking pizza that is. Total menu? I'd say Dominos. Really though, who still eats from those places? Local joints are almost always better.

Papa Ginos is better.

>getting the pan pizza from pizza hut instead of the hand tossed

the fuck is wrong with you

i completely agree with almost every word except domino's over pizza hut. probably just a regional or even neighborhood thing, though. never know. i just have had more good experiences with domino's.

I was about to call you a retard but i just realized that the last hand tossed pizza i had from pizza hut was actually a thin crust

They gave me the wrong fucking pizza
This was 5 months ago, too

Fuck pizza hut

> ordering chicken from a pizza place

Both places are disgusting, literally any non-chain pizza restaurant blows them out of the water.

This is obviously a chain pizza thread idiot fag retard

I recall seeing a classmate in middle school masturbating to that shit

It does suck ass. My sister went on how amazing it was and when we got it, we got a limp ass pizza with very sweet sauce. Dominos is still the king as far as im concerned

Only pan is worth ordering...

I distinctly remember Papa John's being better when I was younger, I wanna say about 15-20 years ago, and not just in a "I'm older so now I have different tastes" kind of way. Their pizza tastes terrible now, but it wasn't even a sudden thing, I remember that every so often I'd get one and it would taste a little worse than the last one. I thought maybe it was down to just moving and winding up living near a shitty one, but even when I drove a little further to a different one, it would still taste terrible, and now I'm convinced that somewhere along the line they started shifting to shittier ingredients or something to save money, because no other pizza chain I can think of has had as sharp of a decline in quality as them.

When I first discovered them as a kid so decades back I used to love them. But as I kept ordering and got older it just stopped being good. Crust got hard faster, less of a taste, they stopped giving seasoning packets for free, more expensive.

So I discovered domino's pizza and p much never ordered Papa again

Little Ceasers
Great breadsticks, wings, Pizza and Value

that detroit style with the stuffed crust was amazing