Wholl be the getter of gets?

wholl be the getter of gets?

uhm, excuse me, there is no having fun around here. who cares about gets? what are you, 13? this isn't /b/. gtfo and please stop
be cool and stop caring about stuff like the rest of us, mods take this thread down, i'm gonna go ahead and report it. gotta clean this place up a little.

nicer dubs m8

i will of course
i shall think of a good post

says the man who got dubs..

There's nothing wrong with Midwest food.

Dubs are the least interesting of gets.

check these then loser

>Submitting false or misclassified reports, or otherwise abusing the reporting system may result in a ban. Replying to a thread stating that you've reported or "saged" it, or another post, is also not allowed.

Check my singles

ohhh nice, singles GET

sfttsrjsrj

excuse me, discussing matters pertaining to the board of Veeky Forums is not to do with actual food and cooking. and if you want to argue semantics with me you can go to Veeky Forums
meta Veeky Forums will not be discussed. we control the content, we control the users, we control the threads, we control everything about this place. anything that might different is what we're afraid of.
blue board! nsfw means not safe for work, but you wouldn't be on this site at work browsing in front of others.... so it should be nsf-kids who pretend to be older than they really are to hang out with us cool guys....

sushi sucks

What's going on in this thread?

14/88

bitch lasagna

Faggotry.

you fucking homosexers just wanted your own thread for this. jesus fucking christ you losers deserve nothing short of eternal loneliness

salt and pepper before heat is for faggots.

88 get

Eating """'go 'za"""" makes you Gay Za! Haha!

McDonalds is haute cuisine

if get then jiro must lower his sushi prices to $1 per roll

mitch

niggers.

Being a vegan is okay

god damn it jiro you sneaky chink