Okay fuckers. Baker living in Virginia here, which means two things

Okay fuckers. Baker living in Virginia here, which means two things.

1) I just woke up, so it's breakfast time
2) the 1.5 inches of snow on the ground means everything is closed for the day

.....so, we're gonna make some What's-In-The-Fridge eggy in a basket.

First things first. Get yourself some bread. Have some goddamn self respect and buy a loaf of sourdough from a local bakery. Anything too cakey is gonna turn kind of french toasty on us.

Next, cut out the exact volume of one large egg from the middles. If you throw them away I will find you, and I will kill you.

Then you're gonna mayo up one side of everything on your plate. I don't know what asshole in my house bought this mayonnaise but use Duke's for christ's sake, or Hellman's if you're a yankee.

Throw that shit down in a cast iron that your roommates routinely destroy the seasoning on and then mayo the other side as well.

Wait about a minute over high heat before you crack the eggs into the holes. This'll help stop them leaking out from under the bread.

If you're gonna fork and knife it, you can leave the yolks in tact if you like 'em runny, but I tend to use my hands, so I break the yolks to prevent messy hands later.

Give it a while and then one good flip til both sides are done to your liking, then look in your fridge for whatever bullshit might go good on top of eggs and toast.

Carefully load your slices into a crusty toaster oven and wait 'til the cheese is melted to your liking.

Go pet your dog while you're waiting. You know you've been ignoring him.

Finally, salt and pepper, any sauces you might wanna put on, and enjoy.

Id eat it

Take the dog out in the snow, dogs love snow.

-t Canadian.

Why don’t you buy some fucking new plates? You’re either oldfag or poorfag.

Turned out pretty tasty. I think if you start with good bread fried in mayo it's hard to go wrong.

Takin' him out soon. He's about halfway to being off leash trained so we're gonna go to the park down the street and do some long-leash recall exercises.

We've got plenty of 'em. All my money tends to go towards motorcycles.

Spotted a tattoo on his thumb, I'd guess the poorfag was gifted them by an oldfag or oldfags are the roommates he mentioned.

Pickle and fried eggs seem a strange combo, but I eon't knock it until I've tried it.

Roommates are all poor folks who probably got the plates at a thrift store/from their parents.

That's the beauty of a What's-In-The-Fridge meal. You get to try out some combinations you might not have otherwise.

I didn't know Kraft Singles came in so many different colors.

I just wanted to take a momnet to post how i apreaciate your contribution to this board wit actual cooking oc, one gets really tired of /sip/ circlejerks and webm threads.

Thanks again based baker

Thanks friend.

>nigger dog
Richmond or Newport news

Not op, Woodbridge.

He enjoyed the snow a lot.

What a good boy