He doesn't eat the yolks

>he doesn't eat the yolks

You posted this on Veeky Forums

is playing switch supposed to be derogatory?
it’s a based console

Who the fuck lurks fit in 2018? Are you serious?

it's a multi-layered meme from /v/ because of all those christmas pics of numales with gaping mouths making an ironic expression because they can't simply fucking smile, everything has to be ironic to them

>eating chicken abortions
degenerate

>they can't simply smile
>three of them are
u w0t m8

post a picture of yourself smiling
>no, I'm a shut-in with no friends and I don't have social media, the only pictures I have are selfies
well, there you go

It's kind of funny because I have a bunch of friends that behave just like this and didn't realize it until all of the memes came out about nu-males. I can't even look at them the same way after that. My friend during christmas sent me a text of him holding his switch mouth open, and he fits all of the stereotypes. For fucks sake his wife mows his lawn and fixes the appliances in the house, how did I miss this?

effeminate men are easier to control

It isn't ironic my g, or is a shitty irony the one they are trying to use. They are probably just trying to look REALLY excited

The guy on the bottom right is kinda hot though.

don't ditch your friends because of some stupid /v/ meme user

entropy is a highly highly effective control mechanism because it mimics natural decline or deficiencies
"quirky nerd" white culture is the equivalent of thug culture in the black community

the eggs aren't fertilized you fucking idiot

sorry, chicken periods

>"quirky nerd" white culture is the equivalent of thug culture in the black community

I didn't know white nerds were murdering & raping each others like common niggers are.

Can you show us the nerd on nerd murder rates?

Is saying "based" on Veeky Forums an ironic thing or are there really that many 50 year old men on here trying to be hip?

It's alright user, we all make mistakes. I, too, was a teenager once

Why do you assume 50yo?

I just made eggs and one was full of blood. I'm eating it now anyway. Did I fuck up?

The white self genocide is the shit that made Walt salty in gran Torino
Not stating that as a fact just a theory as to what user is getting at

It's a goddamn internet joke. Who gives a flying fuck who fixes the problem if it gets fixed in the end and people are happy? Stop living by the standards of others and enjoy what you have in your life - for yourself.

You should practice critical thinking more, brainlet.

God every single one of them looks like they could use a hard punch in the face. Boogie is fine though I like him.

Gents just remember to shave and buy glasses that actually go with your face.

> Shave.
Okay, woman.

yeah looks like an older console but he is still an 8/10

the majority of Veeky Forums is women

>3 smiles normally
>One of the gaping male is even has PS4 instead.

>soyboys defending their degeneracy

this thread man

>Dammit human! I said calm down!

I wish egg was all yolk.

lol

what is this? I want this for my coffee table

People below the weight 600lbs

This shouldn't exist.

So you weigh 500 pounds then?

What's that like?

I hope you are being ironic

Off 300lbs, but I suppose people weighing 500lbs + is pretty common for people like you.

>le ebin irony
Who is "people like me"? I'm biking to work in a few minutes, it's 21 degrees and I have a 17 mile ride each way. When was the last time you exerted yourself other than masturbating?

>not keeping the yolks, and soley seperating the white which is a mere 20 calories less than the 50 calorie yolk, and throwing two of those fried on each side in a grilled cheese

>he doesn't eat a vegan friendly soy based diet

This is gold. What even is the point? To feel like a kool kid or shill more effectively?

>He doesn't marinate his tofu in soy milk, and edamame paste, and the urine of young prepubescent girls on birth control, and estrogen
user, I...

mmmm and some home made tempeh and avacado for desert.