My dad wants me to stop cooking all the steaks we've got and use the ground beef more (my uncle's got cattle and is...

My dad wants me to stop cooking all the steaks we've got and use the ground beef more (my uncle's got cattle and is generous with his extras). Outside of box dinners, burgers and tacos, what are some good recipes with ground beef? Pic unrelated.

Meatballs.

bolognese sauce/chilli con carne for sure.

Spaghetti, chill, enchiladas, meatloaf, lasagna, etc.

Slow cooker stuffed peppers.

Stuffed tomatoes/zuccinis/peppers

Chebureki.

Cottage Pie

1lb ground beef
1 medium onion
3 cloves garlic
2 cups beef bone broth
4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
2 teaspoon worcestershire
2 teaspoons soy sauce
1/2 tablespoon oregano
2 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch

1 cup peas
1 cup corn
or
2 cups of vegetable you choose

3 russet potatoes
4 tablespoons butter
4 tablespoons sour cream or greek yogurt
4 tablespoons milk or cream
1/2 tsp onion powder
1 teaspoon dried parsley
S&P

2 cups sharp cheddar cheese for the top
or
2 cups of your choice veg

Cook beef and when brown add balsamic/worcestershire/soy sauce and allow to absorb and evaporate, remove meat from pan.
Soften onions until translucent, add garlic and oregano, allow to brown.
Add meat back in and stir together the cornstarch with 1/2 of your beef broth. Poor your slurry and broth in and allow to simmer and thicken. S&P it when thickened.
Boil your potatoes until mashable, add the butter, yogurt, milk, seasonings listed.

Cook your veg. Assemble. Meat bottom, veg middle, potato on top, and covered with the cheese.
Bake at 400 for 20 minutes.

Beef stroganoff
Casseroles with tomatoes, corn, green beans, mushrooms, and noodles
Stuffed peppers and mushrooms
Burrito that shit up
Lasagna
Shepherd's pie

Any and all of those will elevate your ground beef into the bone zone.

I meant the potatoes to have garlic powder, not onion and I forgot the 2-3 celery stalks diced for the meat. I tried.

>INB4 chilli autists come shrieking in here about using ground beef

cabbage rolls
meat pie
meat loaf
patty melts

Sloppy Joe's

A few years back I stayed with a woman from Lithuania and she made cabbage rolls. The only time I've had them and it was the most disgusting thing I've ever had. They were submerged in a tomato like sauce, rolled and then boiled from raw I believe. The meat was pink and had an odd texture, not sure if it was pork or beef. Is that normal? The flavor was off too, not just squeamish by the look/technique.

She probably just sucked at cooking. At it's simplest it's just a long meatball wrapped in a cabbage leaf and cooked in the oven with some thin tomato sauce poured over top, I thought it would be hard to mess that up but I guess not

What is a box dinner?
Fry the mince with some onion add gravy powder white pepper brown sauce lee and perings then some frozen peas with a bit of water if it's too thick
Serve with boiled potatoes and cabbage
My grandad would always make us drink a mug of the water the cabbage was boiled in when he made this

I have to second stuffed peppers, also i make this yummy beef stroganoff french bread things i like, also goulash, lasagna, meatloaf (i recommend BA's best recipe) its worth the effort and is delicious.

Hamburger steak, ground beef rice bowls. There's also a lot of stirfries that use a handful of ground meat for flavor like greenbeans or mapo tofu.

Hamburger helper and the like. It comes in a ton of flavors. I can't eat it anymore because a roommate made some, and my shit later smelled exactly like the hamburger helper originally did.

Pic related.

I didn't grow up with this and I don't buy it now. My MIL made it when we lived with her briefly. Shit isn't good to begin with forget 5 minutes later so if you eat the leftovers you're one sad being.

bolognese

I make stuffed cabbage in a tomato butter sauce that is pretty damn good