Steve thread

steve thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ga5JrN9DrVI
youtube.com/watch?v=r6V7fUDynG4
youtube.com/watch?v=Db19pT9lnZc&index=48&list=PLBGcWhZwqNZ9N99gVUfzOLGCemCM95f_P
youtu.be/s2FOcFiqLeE?t=320
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who is this guy? Looks like someone I'd try fucking when black out drunk and find out I didn't succeed the next morning over breakfast.

Does he smoke outside of MREs

Just an MRE reviewer. A big draw is that he sometimes reviews and eats decades old MREs. Has a couple quirks and shticks like saying "nice" and "no hiss". Aside from that he's generally comforting and inoffensive to watch which is rare considering how many non-genuine personalities you can find on youtube.

JUST an MRE reviewer? That doesn't do justice to this GOD AMONG MEN.

He’s an MRE review with an enthusiasm for what he does that’s downright inspiring. He’s extremely positive and relaxing, and completely genuine. The guy is probably the most genuinely lovable and accessible guy to watch on YouTube. Probably the best channel out there.

he's a forced meme. not as good, interesting or funny as reviewbrah and never willb e

Nice!

>trying to force conflict between Steve and reviewbrah
no hiss

Do infantrymen usually carry trays into the field to eat their field rations on or no?

no he said he quit a while ago but loves getting the cigs because they're an excuse to have a little toke

Has he ever had an MRE he disliked? Every time he tries something he says its the best ___ he's ever had

usually the old ww2 canadian shit which is usually just expired jelly bars in a can because leafs are fucking useless when it comes to anything

>steve threads
captcha: hump drive

he thought the PLA one was bland and uninspired
And that the Civil War hardtack was awful
Also that one massive tootsie-roll looking thing from the coast guard ration was bad

>And that the Civil War hardtack was awful

Considering it was from the civil war, it's really not that surprising it tasted like shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ga5JrN9DrVI

REMINDER

steve looks slightly like the Vegas shooter... I wonder if there was a hiss as he shattered the window.

How insane or dedicated do you have to be to eat a piece of bread that's more than a hundred fucking years old

>Making delicious sandwiches
>Turkey feels and smells funky
>Think "What would Steve do?"
>Eat it anyways

MRE Steve goes on /k/ too, he has one of their patches behimd him on the shelves. He could be watching this thread right now for all we know.

From what I've seen on /k/, somebody sent it to him but he doesn't visit /k/.
It's for the best.

I tried to look at that page but saw only inane comments.

>episode where he finds the amphetamine tablets in the ration
>hands noticeably shaky and speaking much faster after a short while
top fucking kek

>gold reaction face guy is into meth
I guess it was that or oxy

Its good mre interest. He isnt trying to shoehorn politics or meme himself into stardom, which was so rare he became a meme. He also has good production, an okay voice, and isn't disgusting.

it's legit excitement, it happens in several videos
youtube.com/watch?v=r6V7fUDynG4

Do you think Steve plays video games? Do you think Steve knows what a video game is?

didn't like the indonesan fish balls

absolutely based

>Just now realised almost every single thing he’s disliked was Canadian

Jesus, not even fucking Steve is nice enough to give leaves a pass. Day of the Rake when?

yeah iirc he didn't like the poutine or the burger

Why is Canada just so... bad?

Inescapable consequence of their French heritage.

>those moments when Steve can't decide whether something is edible or rancid

>Mmm, still perfectly fine
>no wait
>yeah that's completely rancid
>oh god it's coating the inside of my mouth
>wait
>yeah that's still good
>lemme get another bite just to be sure

you people started it

>oh yeah that's definitely rancid
>lemme take another bite
Never gets old.

no
yes
youtube.com/watch?v=Db19pT9lnZc&index=48&list=PLBGcWhZwqNZ9N99gVUfzOLGCemCM95f_P

this guy is a fucking legend

i like how steve does the ':-)' emoticon
it makes him seem friendlier and more honest

What do you think, fellas?

I would watch an outside MRE review

reviewbrah is for faggots

some no chin redditor who wears suits that don't fit while he reviews shitty fast food in his shitbox car

he has parkinson's

He smokes cigarettes so he's literally worse than Hitler.

That'd be a nice little break from the grey box he usually records in.

youtu.be/s2FOcFiqLeE?t=320

Review brah is a shit misc meme. You don’t even know what misc is because you’re a faggot redditor.

He said he doesn't smoke anymore but if he gets an MRE with ciggies in them he'll smoke one.

>comment as soon as he uploaded a new video
>he replies to every new comment besides mine

Also, Steve is a cute

what music does he use in his intros?

He literally makes the music himself

His own music

nice

UMA

I remember this one MRE review he did about a Vietnam era ration that still had edible bread and peanut butter. He said it was the happiest day of his life. When he switched to his face cam he had the happiest look on his face. This guy is just so genuine. He really loves his hobby.

>like shit
More like old books and mothballs

Granted that was the episode where he ate actual Wehrmacht scho ka kola

nigger no one here cares about about that shit.
fuck off and inject some clen into your thigh.

Yes. He called these rancid sausages the "five fingers of death"

Does he shave his armpits

how is he so pure

He found the Israeli tuna-fest boring.

He didn't like the poutine in the canadian mre

he said they changed the formula of the coffee in american mres and they taste awful in comparison now

He definitely shaves his arms after a comment on an early video said his arm hair was distracting.