Is it safe for my pregnant wife to drink energy drinks?

Is it safe for my pregnant wife to drink energy drinks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qRuNxHqwazs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Of course not. Are you retarded?

not if that is a white baby in there.

Yes, but only Monster

eugh just pop it with a pin needle already so it deflates, it's not good to let all that swelling happen

rip dat pussy

I always find it sad when I see such a young girl preggers. It's also pretty gross.

You're a genetic dead end. Just kill yourself already.

What kind of white trash retard has kids these days? You need to do what I do and work, that way you make enough money to even think about having kids

>gross
You mean cute

If that’s really her, does she know you are posting her picture on Veeky Forums?

And no, energy drinks are not ok.

She doesn't look that young

If you're white you should kill yourself and make room for whites who want to have kids. I'm a millenial but God do I despise white millenials. "Durrr we love our fur babies. Don't want no kids because media says so and watch my gf fuck niggers"

youtu.be/qRuNxHqwazs
Perfectly safe, plan on moving to kenya though.

She's in her early 20's at the very most.

Of course. Then you can both enjoy raising a half retarded hyperactive spastic piece of shit who constantly craves nothing but sugar which you give to them and then wonder where you went wrong to make your kid addicted to sugar.

>whites
lmao stay mad /pol/ user

Not those guys but yeah fuck most white millennials. They are literally racist against their own race; and will tell each other about it by texting each other across the couch!

Girl looks like the female equivalent of a numale.

>what we need is more poor uneducated people

Fuck off back to your containment board.

>we need to reduce the population of the richest and most efucated countries on earth

Want to help overpopulation? Send condoms to africa

L
M
A
O

What's wrong with being pregnant at 22?

They don't use them even if they have them.

You're still a kid.

You got skrillex pregnant?

>the /pol/cucks are assblasted

Id only have a problem with it if she's a single mother or otherwise unable to safely financially and physically support the child.

Things like lucozade sport, powerade, gatorade etc will be fine but avoid the carbonated ones like monster, rockstar, red bull, emerge etc

>he has no pride in his heritage

Absolutely not my friend. A very high chance of the baby having heart problems, kidney failure, liver problems and development problems.

It's definitely safe for your pregnant wife to drink my semen. It will likely improve your child's genes as well.

>having pride in one's heritage means being an assblasted /pol/ manchild who REEEEs about some made-up racial demography contest
Why don't you go have children of your own ?

Why does your wife need energy drinks? Can't handle all of tyrone's dick?

Lol pride in what? For accomplishments that took place long before you were born? Those aren't yours. Go accomplish your own shit. Be prideful in what YOU do. Don't be a faggot.

real talk, I would ask your actual doctor for this, not randoms on Veeky Forums

Would say to stay on the safe side and say “no don’t drink” it though

Wtf is wrong with you people? Answer his question instead of talking about black dicks and sounding like a bunch of brainwashing pop control jews, you fucks.

The body is much more prepared to have kids in your 20s. The longer you leave it, the more complications. After later 30s you shouldn't even bother.

>we wuz nasa engineers

you have to go the fuck back or else..

you have accomplished nothing in your life. you're a waste of oxygen, a subhuman failure, a genetic dead end, literally useless. "muh pride" fucking neck yourself

>if you're not a useless boat anchor that drags society down by getting "preggers" at age 19 and 1/2, you hate the white race
If that's how this works, then good, let's eliminate the white race

t. Schlomo

It isn't safe for your non-pregnant wife to drink them.

500 bucks says there is a half breed in that belly

I don't see why not.
Wait.. are wanting this baby?

Twins, nice.

But no, caffeine is very bad for developing fetuses. You will end up with a spaz child.

only if it's sips

You fucking morons are arguing over the dumbest shit. You all realize you are on Veeky Forums on a fucking cooking board right? None of us have a leg to stand on, let alone the right to act superior to anyone else.

I wanna see Joe Rogan spinning back kick her right in that turkeys done belly button

Of course it is! /SIPBOIS/
What is she, a nonsipper?
>breeding with a nonsipper
You make me sick. /SIPBOIS2018/

S I P B O I S
I
P
B
O
I
S I P B O I S

it's 3 years too late for the first one.

Congratulations on your baby horse.

spbp

Some people disagree and take pride in their heritage and roots. Can you not understand that?

We need nudes. Let us see them pregnant titties.

checked

girls can't get pregnant from horses, silly

Yea bro
Also good if you kick her stomach. Shove a hanger in her like the ripgut cannibal lector babynuts n guts during da season of da siccness
Imma let it be known
POP POP POP POP
QBALL!!!
Im liquor sicc
Shoot your wife

Hot

She'd be cute if not for, y'know, the horribly swollen and distended growth on her stomach

she could easily be 27

you try being 27, it's not that easy

No I'm not stupid enough to let myself get old, 2 more years, then it's time to restart

Yes goyim, feel free to buy as much energy drinks as you need.

/S I P G O Y S/

it might be because I'm tired, but I have no idea what the fuck you're saying

it isn't safe or justifiable for anyone to drink energy drinks.
They're just shitty cocaine for poor people.

I realized this when I was up to drinking 3 monsters a day and still not feeling alert at all times

I wasn't doing it for energy, I was doing it for the high.
The first sip meme really isn't a joke. Its your body priming itself for the incoming chemicals with an endorphin dump the same way a heroine user starts to feel high just from the prick of the needle before the drug even enters their veins

RIP that stomach
Shits gonna look like an old mans nutsack after she pops the kids out

So you're saying his wife.... should do cocaine?

WE WUZ

Do a reverse image search.

Yes, but only the Plum limited edition Red Bull.

Actually she gave birth to twins and got her figure back quite fast afterwards.

Yeah but was her skin fine?
I've seen people that got their figure back but the skin still hangs since it got fucked.

She ended up pretty toned iirc.

>prune soda
redbullies at their finest

worked alright for the majority of human history

Biologically speaking, of omen are *supposed* to get pregnant in their early twenties. It's ideal.

In the teen years it can be dangerous for the mother, and in the thirties you risk an autistic baby that's allergic to peanut butter.

one rock please

It's a warrior's energy drink.

It's not safe for anyone to consume these drinks. I'd think being pregnant would elevate the seriousness.

I would not mind punching her in the face, and then sucking them nips.

It does not contain the poly-peptides needed for real warriors.

this is probably like 1% cocaine. They used to use it like they use epinephrine in lidocaine now. It just constricts nearby arteries so the local anesthetic doesn't cause as much bleeding

>im an edgy faggot give me attention

nvm reread it, 4%

your opinion nigger

No. The baby will punch its way out of her body.

wholesome post

> t. Pink skinned weirdos with camo accessories and sport sunglasses.

>my life is so lacking in meaning and significance that I must live vicariously through individuals of relative genetic and cultural similarity who actually achieved something in their lives
Fucking parasite trash

S I P G I R L S 2018

younger = more babies = more white people = better life

I fucked a milf who had twins. The saggy skin was kind of off-putting when she was riding me, but was otherwise fairly unnoticeable.

I think that makes her cuter, pregnant chicks are my kink

W E
E

W U Z
U
Z