So I found this unopened bottle of vodka on the floor at Burger King today

So I found this unopened bottle of vodka on the floor at Burger King today.

This brand any good?

Other urls found in this thread:

gothamist.com/2017/02/27/peak_nyc_strangers_find_share_bottl.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Any vodka you find on the floor of a Burger King is bound to be top quality

Nice

Looks like some bottom shelf shit.

Get a good mixer and report back

>Any Vodka is bound to be of top quality.
FTFY. I like drinking it, but it's pretty much just alcohol and water.

Run it through a Britta filter and you're golden.

Also be prepared to be monumentally fucked up

someone probably pissed in it

>plastic flask

Take a guess, OP.

OP again. I ended up taking the bottle with me. Definitely hasn't been opened since there was a prominent crack when I opened the cap, but I'm probably gonna wash the outside before pouring anything since it was on a disgusting Burger King floor. It's also warm so I'm probably gonna chill it.

It was directly under my seat. I found it because my foot kicked it. I have no idea how old it is or how long it's been there.

My only concern is that you are a kid who hasnt been around long enough to know how to distinguish between an open and unopened bottle. You said it made a 'crack' fine but...did you not just have enough sense to look and see if the perforated ring was seperated from the cap?

I have no idea where im going with this. Im sure even though its a ghetto thing to do, the vodka is fine. Its just... youre obviously not old enough to be drinking...legally or emotionally.
Be careful.

Fuck off boomer

I'm 28 you idiot.

kek'd. Be careful OP it's not worth dying over Burger King® vodka

Does this really do anything? I buy bottom shelf vodka all the time and mix it with cheap ass lemonade, but I have a spare brita jug. Does it make it taste any better? Any benefit to running it through 2 or 3 or more times?

Also, the way the cap was designed, there was no way to tell if the ring was perforated or not. If all else I'll just toss it.

it is 100% worth dying over bk vodka

Generally, could you actually die or get sick from an unopened bottle of...anything, that was found on the floor? Like if you found an unopened package of candy or an unopened bottle of soda, or liquor on the ground, on a fast food restaurant floor, on the sidewalk, a train car, etc, would you take it? Are there any risks to it?

I'm reminded of the story of a guy who found an unopened bottle of champagne under his seat on the subway in NYC and shared it with the guy sitting next to him.

gothamist.com/2017/02/27/peak_nyc_strangers_find_share_bottl.php

Not sure how sanitary that was though. NYC trains are pretty disgusting since homeless people sleep and pee on the trains. Plus rats roam around the subway too.

Nothing can live in 40% alcohol. If it's unopened it's safe unless someone like injects poison through the cap or something ridiculous.

it's not worth it, plus you'll fuck up your brita filter and make your water taste weird for ages.

just mix with something that covers the taste.

>im not a child!!!
Then why are you...
a. Eating at burger king?
b. Eating inside a fastfood restaurant?
c. Picking up trash off a dirty floor?
d. Putting that trash in your mouth?
e. Asking strangers if its ok?
Why? Because you are not emotionally mature enough to be drinking.

I thought that may be the case. Thx famalam.

No

Can you not read?

life is full of bad choices. let him make his own. That's how people learn. Of course, some learn the slow, hard way. Some don't learn at all.

kill urself faggot.

you keep using the words "emotionally mature" did you just read that word today in the news paper? off yourself.

You’re 28 and you can’t tell shit-tier vodka?

You can post in the chins but you can’t use Goolag?

Not sure if retarded or just Polish.

(Sorry, Pol-bros)

>quadtrips
Drink it. All of it. In one sitting.

hold up you're 28 and you're asking people on Veeky Forums whether you should drink mystery vodka from the floor of a burger king?

how are you still alive

He was born too late for the Lawn Dart massacre of the early ‘80s

He just asked if the brand is good. Go back and read

Kek. I feel bad for the poor al/ck/ie that dropped it.

you're just a judgemental cocksucker with no friends because of your shitty attitude and holier than thou demeanor.

>disgusting Burger King floor
There is nothing disgusting about burger king floors. Each location is equip with a resident down syndrome employee to mop the floor every 30 minutes, and bashfully apologize to anyone within his or her radius all the while, ensuring the customers will feel as awkward as possible while enjoying their meals.

>I'm 28
It's like $2 worth of shitty vodka, why the fuck are you even bothering with it then?

Thats ATLEAST 5 dollars of vodka and OP obviously didn't go to college or atleast didn't get a STEM degree

For a little 200ml bottle? It could easily be under $5, if it's a bottom shelf brand.

Georgi is bottom shelf. I'm pretty sure that bottle is around $2-$3, but it's been a long time since I've been in a liquor store.

my my, Georgi!

You've made an exquisite find, user. This is one of the rarest and most expensive distilleries that even sells a 560 ml. product.

I would recommend storing it under a lit glass case to show to guests.

fampai bottom-shelf 750ml is $4.99
but it's a bad deal because bottom-shelf handles are $9.99 and they're more than twice as big

a handle of skol and two two-liters of dew are the best way to turn friday evening into monday afternoon