A breakfast fit for a king. Literally the perfect way to start your day

A breakfast fit for a king. Literally the perfect way to start your day.

Its acceptable in a rush. Kind of old school and not healthy though.

I like a bagel and a banana, but whatever

ive quit for 10 years now and i still miss that first cigarette of the day + a cup of coffee.

>mom, i posted it again

I always hated that first cigarette. It was necessary to get rid of the withdrawal, but it upset my stomach.

now that's what i call a breakfast

The first one of the day was the only one I really enjoyed. The rest I just smoked.. for no reason really.

the first cigarette of the day, and then the first cigarette after having my evening cocktail....both equally blissful

>mom, someone posted something on the internet that I don't like again! Please coddle me and make those bullies leave my safe space :(

That's an anti-breakfast, consider throwing all those stimulants away, and replacing them with food.

Wrong.

>marlboro reds

SMOKE

Fuck yes, been my morning breakfast for over 20 years now.

I prefer 27s.

Same, or Southern Cuts if I'm going to smoke marbs at all

Fuck boys, the problem is this honestly reminds me of better times, it was my breakfast because I had shit to do, start the coffee pot, take a shower, shave, have a cup of coffee and a smoke on the porch, then go and actually fucking do something with my life.

I honestly don't think it's healthy to be "healthy", you need to maintain a constant level of dissatisfaction in order to move forward. Now that I've "made it" I fucking hate it and realize that I was happiest when I was struggling towards something I wanted.

I'm retarded, I smoked turkish royals, which apparently are shit now, and had burnt folgers. Now I grind my own beans and use a moka pot, haven't smoked anything but cigars in a while, but I only do it socially so I have no idea what I actually smoke. My breakfast is usually something fucking dumb like two poached eggs, some toast, and some sausage. That or an omelette of some kind

Looks like a shitty breakfast to me.

What is this general about? There is already a coffee thread.

Absolutely

Fucking

Fedorable

27s are good. Best smokes are Camel Turkish Royals. The classic ones.

t. 60's suit

>the perfect smoke doesn't ex-

-ist

>The classic ones.
Fucking RIP

This is one of the only cigarette brands I like and I cant get them here (Australia) so whenever I go overseas I become a pack-a-day smoker. Nothing I've tried is as smooth as these and a lot of other brands make me nauseous especially Marlboros

MOM, I REPOSTED IT AGAIN

>A breakfast fit for a king
Sorry OP I think you misspelt pleb

Breakfast is the most important drink of the day. You best Irish-up that coffee.

>hey how can I make this literal cancer blackening my throat and yellowing my teeth taste even worse?
>well, you could have a coffee with it

>hey how can I make this literal cancer blackening my throat and yellowing my teeth taste even worse?
>well, you could have a cigarette with it

> No whiskey
5/10 remember the important food groups

Only thing I miss about smoking is socializing with coworkers at the smoking spot.

Wow user you seem so mature, I bet you don't drink or do drugs either.

i could never smoke an unfiltered cig with my breakfast coffee

Not for much longer ;)

A true gentleman's breakfast

>working class sticks

Correct. No coffee or weed or alcohol or tobacco or heroin or cocaine or anything of the sort.

Great "breakfast" when you're intermittent fasting.

>breakfast
>no food

Teetotalers get out reeeee

You must be 18 or older to post here

pleb too bee honest

why the fuck would you do that on purpose?

a real breakfast for me is getting up early, eating a little, working out, and then eating a lot afterwards. my whole day is a lot more productive when i workout. but if i end up making a big breakfast for myself, i usually get lazy after.

dude you are so much better than everyone in this thread. i hope you pat yourself on the back at least once a day, one more than average btw.

cool man. tell me more about your workout and your day.

>nuh-uh we adults need our little stimulant fix or we can't be productive members of society

>shits self
>coughs up mucus

>says the user hoping for a reply to a literal shitpost

>>shits self
that's honestly the best part. for me it's usually smoke, coffee w smoke, glorious dump while reading first two pages of the paper. too bad i can only do it once or twice a week.

Cigarette, organic grocery store coffee, cigarette, coffee, cigarette, cheese salami and crackers. Always a good morning.

Personally I prefer to eat my own hand rolled filterless ones. I know the texture of the filter is appealing but those just sit in your stomach and are really just terrible for you.

>Reads a news paper

Grandpa?

wtf delete this now. how did you even get that pic?

its a breakfast thread

Oh don't be ridiculous mister, the quality of character is defined by such triteness.

This. Big breakfasts and lunches slow me down. Until work ends, the only point of food for me is to sustain me until dinner.

My breakfast is usually a protein bar, a cup of coffee and a cigarette. I habitually skip lunch, but if anything then maybe a cup of tea with a salad.

Dinner is where I get 80% of my calories.

look motherfucker, this thread is barely on topic as it is, so take it easy
we're all just here to have fun

Replace the coffee with a quart of water and that's been my breakfast for the last ten years.

Add in a shot of vodka and you've got yourself a traditional Finnish breakfast.

Seriously though, I don't get why people make these threads. A cup of coffee is more than enough for breakfast.

The cigarette makes it a complete meal tho

It will get soggy from the coffee steam.

still works for me

Are Finns just completely dysfunctional people or what?

To get caught up on all the office drama!

>mom im autistic enough to post the same image three times in one day

>you need to maintain a constant level of dissatisfaction in order to move forward
sage words, friend

>le repost! someone alert the reddit authorities!

I usually cant eat until well into the afternoon, unless I wake up hungry as fuck I have no appetite in the morning for anything except coffee and cigs (two appetite suppressants)

This. Works for bars too. The shitty thing about smoking is it's a form of forced socialization. You're standing outside like fucking retards getting your fix. It breeds a kind of frankness in conversation you wont find in the office.
Street talk instead of corporate talk. This sounds douchey as hell as I type it, but its almost a subculture where you have an instant bond. Expensive as fuck, but nearly all my best party/work conversations have taken place while smoking. Bosses that I wouldnt interact with otherwise and women who would probably not give me the time of day if I chatted them up in the bar.

Is this keto?