Eating fries before the burger

>Eating fries before the burger

I hope you guys don’t do this

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/07/26/billionaires-who-eat-at-mcdonalds.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes. Everyone does. Trump is a douche...but he eats his happy meals the right way.
No idea what the roll of silverware is for.

i eat either fries or the burger, i don't know how you can eat both and then gulp down your gigantic soda.

no wonder you're so fat

>full drink
>burger untouched
>no fries in box
what did he mean by this?

I regret my vote now

>Diet Coke

Not my president.

I want to cum in his arteries.

What's with Trump and his eating habits? He eats like a retard

Not a bad idea at mcdonalds where the fries get cold is 2 minutes

WTF? Why is he so non-human?

So does secret service pick through all his fast food meals for poisons or shards of metal before he eats it how does that work

I wouldn't trust a teenager to serve food to any president, let alone trump

>donald_trump_shatters_bottle_with_voice.jpg

the second fries go cold they're shit so you only have maybe 5 minutes to eat them. a burger has at least 15 minutes and tastes fine warm
your picture is from a pizza hut commercial back from when they first introduced stuffed crust
everyone in that commercial was eating the pizza backwards

Why do rich people do this? I know millionaires who eat at shit restaurants when they could be fine dining or hiring a personal chef every night.
Could be sour grapes but I'd rather have good taste than money. At least I can become rich one day if Im lucky - there's no hope for these white trash moneybags.

You don't have either

the only taste they crave... is that of cold hard cash...

Good food doesn't have to be expensive

sure as fuck doesn't come from McDonalds tho.

>mcdonalds doesn't taste good
LOL funny contrarian

Test

I unironically do this with pizza, at least if I don't have anything to dip the crust in. eating dry crust after eating the flavorful topped part sucks, but treating it as an appetizer for the rest of the slice works much better

Some times you just want garbage food.

You need to get yourself a finer appreciation for the shittier things in life user.

>paying for fine dining or personal chef

This is why they're rich and you're not.

You don't stay wealthy by spending all your money on the most expensive shit. Especially not consumables.

it doesnt you baby food addicted teenager

>eat the burger first
>then eat cold french fries
What other things do you do wrong?

Eating exclusively expensive things is a classic trait of insecure newly rich people. It's something you do when you're concerned with actively performing the role of a rich person and are self-conscious of your middle class past, as if by being seen eating fast food your lowly nature will be revealed.

Sometimes you just want to eat a burger, and duck confit or whatever would just not satisfy in the same way.

> guy who inherited all of his wealth, squandered away most of it and got what little he did get back by scamming and laundering russian mob money is rich because he eats at mcdonalds.

WOO

If you eat the crust first what do you hold on to?

the earth

Some people just enjoy fast food once in a while, even billionaires

cnbc.com/2017/07/26/billionaires-who-eat-at-mcdonalds.html

>Buffett keeps it frugal even when treating his friends to lunch. In Bill and Melinda Gates' 2017 annual letter, which they addressed to longtime friend Buffett, Bill tells the story of a particularly economical lunch Buffett took him out for years ago.

"Remember the laugh we had when we traveled together to Hong Kong and decided to get lunch at McDonald's? You offered to pay, dug into your pocket, and pulled out … coupons!" he writes.

>Trump is a douche..

Trump is a racist with a captial R. I hope americans impeach him.

Not like our boy Obama, he was the best dog Xi Jingping ever had.

Of course libshits would get triggered by a man who does things his own way and doesn't answer to anyone else

But guess what faggots? 7 MORE YEARS

>the second fries go cold they're shit so you only have maybe 5 minutes to eat them.

stop eating shitty fries. good fries are always fine so long as they aren't ice cold.

>7 MORE YEARS

Fuck you. Trump's getting impeached in a year tops.

You 'merican media is so easy to manipulate, it's only a matter of time before that racist is out of office.

I can taste your salty tears from my monitor. Go jerk off to bernie you loser faggot.

What kind of faggot eats mcdonalds on a jet airplane when you could actually be having lobster or filet mignons?!?

>Trump is a racist
Yeah still haven't seen it once
>inhereted all his wealth
>laundering russian mob money
AHAHAHAHAHA I write fairytales too
>a single still frame as he's bringing the water up to his mouth
a lot of people would look the same if frozen in time and pasted to the internet

Go back to /pol/ you massive shill faggots, actually get off this website and collect your jewdollars somewhere else

eating your fries before the burger has the following effects:
>increases the dow jones to record levels
>increases economic growth
>increases consumer confidence
>falling unemployment
>removes obamacare mandate

lol. Yes. It's as if Trump actually wants Americans to benefit instead of selling the country out to you Chinks like Obama.

Trump 2020

IMPEACH TRUMP. BRING BACK HILLARY.

Hillary would have gave us extra favorable trade policies if she was in office, unlike your racist, illiterate, FRUMP.

To be fair, Warren Buffett has literal autism.

oh no no no no ohhohohohoh
HHHHHAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
OH LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD
LOOK AT HIS NECKBEARD

Soooo.... anyone pushing for a more balanced trade policy is automatically a "racist?" Did you learn that trick from the Nigger School of Politics?

he's shitposting, lurk a little longer and you'll save time writing out frustrated replies.

You shut your mouth when you talk about Mr. Buffet.

>Not taking a bite of burger, then some fries

>7 MORE YEARS

Not with the Russians & Chinese constant bombardment of anti-trump news in the US. Trump will last 1 term max, if he's not impeached first.

If he's eating it on a plane, it probably isn't very fresh. McDonalds burgers are inedible after the first 30 minutes. Trump confirmed shit taste.

Tastes better in every way comparied to regular sugary shit

>wanting a thin president

you people need to impeach Frump immediately. It's for your own good. not even joking.

that isn't xi jinping

>save ~300 kcal per day
>2100 kcal per week
>109,200 kcal per year
>10 years
>1,109,200 kcal saved by switching to diet coke
>1 pound of fat = 3,500 kcal
>preventing over 300 pounds of pure soda fat

These numbers are strictly from a calories in vs calories out perspective, but you get the idea, fuck head.

I would be more worried about the sharts he leaves in his bed

Because he likes to think about the looser that made it. It makes him feel like a big guy.

>drinking a soda every day
Slowdown pal you probably can't afford heart medicine.

According to the fire and fury meme book, part of why he prefers to eat at mcdonalds is because he's afraid of being poisoned and he likes that the food there is premade and they have no way of knowing when he'll stop by.

Even when he was a relative nobody he still ate a lot of fast food. What a load of bullshit.

maybe he was always afraid of being poisoned. And he was never really a nobody, born rich and he's been influential in media for years.

The real reason is because he's a germaphobe and he knows McDonald's has set standards across all its locations, so no matter where in the country you are, unless you're in a nigger neighborhood, McDonald's will have the exact same quality of food and cleanliness standards.

Cold fries are literally garbage.
A cold burger is still a burger.
Eat the fries while they're good and hot, then eat the burger, because you save the best for last.

For the record, Trump eats McDonalds because he's a retard with the mentality of a 5 year old and children love McDonalds.

the worker doesn't know it's for trump, retard

Correct eating order:

1/8th of fries
1/8th of drink
1/8th of fries
1/3th of burger
1/4th of drink
1/4th of fries
1/8th of drink
1/3th of burger
1/8th of drink
1/4th of fries
1/8th of drink
1/3th of burger
1/8th of drink
1/4th of fries
1/8th of drink

Next level methodology here boys

Congratulations on eating up the false flag, moron

>make a Veeky Forums thread about food served at the whitehouse
>deleted banned for 3 days for politics
>this thread instigating petty fights about Trump will probably auto sage

I put a few fries onto my burger and eat the rest of the fries in between burger bites.

Is Trump really small or do you get giant chips from Maccas in the US?

>chips
>maccas

Fuck off Nige.

I think he just likes fast food man, like how he wants an extra scoop of ice cream. He's a fatty

>Trump makes people so angry that you have morons talking about his eating habits and trying to read him through them as if they were the next Sigmund Freud

Truly he is a blessing of our time.

Eat fries first because they quickly lose heat and crispyness.
Eat burger last because it will seal off the hunger, leaving you full not wanting to move, such as eating fries.
You eat the burgers outsides first, a circle, leaving the middle with all the ingredients on for last.

Eat the tip of the pizza slice first for the best part of the slice, it's also saggy even if you fold. It's a nuissance.
Keep eating till middle, then eat the sides of the crust up to the middle.
This leaves you with a piece with plenty of toppings and a bit of crust. Roll this together and put in mouth.

Hot dogs are eaten from the both ends first.

It's done wonders for America.

>eating mcdonalds because you think your food might be poisoned

He eats it because he's a silver spoon basement dwelling shut in. If he didn't have money when he was born, he'd be in medical care.

rich people eat shit which is why they are rich
not rich, but my family has always been well off
people come over and are shocked my parents pretty much exclusively eat toasted cheese and canned soup or frozen pizza.

Not my pwesidant.

new money eats like they live in a trailer park, real money eats well.

Its cool to know rich celebrity politicians eat junk food and not some triple filtered algea.
I can relate to him, as a fatass.

That's the right way, though?

Trumps grandfather was a brothel running persona non grata in Germany. He was a charlatan street person, essentially. Then he had a child scumbag who left money to the next child scumbag.

They're low born garbage grifters, the entire family. Look it up. He fled his home country to avoid military service and was banned from it, and his grandson avoided military service as well.

They're worse people than anyone even here on Veeky Forums.

Cute, but sorry, but he made a real estate empire from almost nothing.
>B-but small loan of a million dollars
A single houses can cost multimillions. Why aren't 15 million a year NBA basketball Americans Kangz of the world then?
Somewhat average Joes take out close half a million dollar loans for a house all the time.

>He fled his home country to avoid military service
well that's a + in my book. Vote with your feet if that's what it takes.

doesn't make any sense. You're trading your lifespan for a miniscule amount of money. Why?

Heil Cowards! Heil Cowards! It's a perfect way to run a country.

This is nothing new. He's always like fast food. Michael Fox is well known to be a serial liar, though this controversy section on Wikipedia has shrunk each day since the book dropped. Neolibs truly are scum of the lowest order.

Tbh he had connections. Without those connections you can only go so far before you always come on second to the guy with connections
-t someone who always chooses friends and family to take over businesses over some nerd who has all the qualifications

I can almost feel the hot, salty, greasy tears running down your face, as you futilely thrash about yelling that it's not true, statistics are lies, Trump ruined the country. Your mom brings in the safety blanket and wraps you up so you don't hurt yourself in impotent rage. A lone REEEEEEEEE rings though the night air.

You have no idea how upset I am. I just had a few maki rolls and I'm utterly livid. I've got diarrhea from the booze, but between racing to the toilet and talking to you. I'm FURIOUS! FURIOUS! I don't know if you've watched Rome, but this is essentially the scene where Caesar says, "He won't meet with me!"

It's fun.

Michael wolf*. Brainfart. Fox just shakes a lot.

Wolff*

You don't even know that neoliberalism is essentially neoconservativism. You people are like the kindergarten of life. You don't know shit, you don't do shit, you're always confused with what life brings you. Looks up neoliberal economics.. you dull bags of shit.

if i franchise a restaraunt can i just walk in and get free food? or do i still have to pay

you fuck ups have clumsily given up after reading your wikipedia. I love watching you kids collapse.

>Waaaah I'm a classical liberal, swearsies
Lol, no, just fuck off neolib scum.
Grasps them straws, bruh. I'm not the one taking pulp fiction as fact.