What's your favorite comfy food? For me, it's the meatloaf. The comfiest of comfy food

What's your favorite comfy food? For me, it's the meatloaf. The comfiest of comfy food.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NuTjQLfU6Gk?t=108
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

for me, it's the cubed steak n' gravy.

Barbeque.
Don't know why but pulled pork, ribs, and brisket on a cold rainy day is pure comfort

two-day-old lasagna reheated in the microwave in a sealed container to retain moisture and eaten with a dessert spoon.

You just posted it, but I love mine with mushroom gravy over it, mashed potatoes and corn.

I like homemade guacamole with coconut cream soda. It's a comfy ritual for me.

Chili with cornbread.

Sardines and ketchup

Cold Chef Boyardee Ravioli directly out of a can. It's trashy but reminds me of a few good parts of childhood.

Good ol' Hamburger Helper of one persuasion or another. Something about ground beef, hefty pasta, sauce and cast iron just hits some damn nice buttons.

This is the only thing ITT i find disgusting

Are you trollin'?

>spagbol without the spag
SOMEBODY TOUCHA MY BAKED POTATO

is meatloaf supposed to be just mush? thats the way my mom always made it and i hated it

good taste and good digits

No it shouldn't just be mush. Your mom a shit

No but I’ve also only eaten it once so idk if it holds up

for me, it's the chicken fried steak

I don't know why meatloaf got such a bad rap as being the posterchild for inherently bad food. I guess maybe because it's not particularly pretty and the name sounds like a slang for a turd. But a good meatloaf is one of the best fucking dinners imaginable.

This. I have a good BBQ joint a few miles away from me. I'll ask the owner what the best thing in the smoker is that day, and I'm there and back in like 15 minutes, and ready to ascend into heaven.

Ooh. Fuck. Yeah, baby.

God I love meatloaf. I absolutely hated it when I was a kid and now I'm not even sure why. It seems like it should be pretty kid-friendly. It's just a giant meatball kinda and kids love spaghetti and meatballs.

Mmmm, same here.
Also biscuits and gravy.
Or really anything with country gravy.

The foods you eat normally must be really uncomfy for you to consider a meal you've eaten once to be comfy

beef stew or beef bourguignon in a mashed potato bowl

Meatloaf is great but if you put ketchup in it I will hunt you down and rape you

I feel so "comfy" when assembling and eating home made fajitas

Ketchup and tabasco on meatloaf pwnz tho

I usually just use some kind of spicy ketchup.

paprikash

Ketchup is the main ingredient of a good meatloaf sauce.

>chicken, steak, and shrimp
>broccoli

i work with a guy who eats sardines and hot sauce on saltine crackers for lunch every day

Chicken pot pie is the comfiest food. Crusty pastry, roast chicken, gravy, potatoes, carrots, peas, it's a taste of childhood.

beef more good

Disgusting. It's packed with sugar. Just use a tomato sauce or paste.

the sugar is the point

Redneck-tier

imagine being so autistic that flavor combinations like sweet and savory trigger you

Lasagna
Schnitzel with fries
Homemade fried chicken
Good casseroles (no reddit tier bs)
Chinese takout
Arancini
Festive dinners with lots of meat, sides and gravy

Dont be a monster user
Seperate those meats

I'm pretty sure that's just house special stir fry and not fajita fixings

A good Mac n cheese can turn around the absolute shittiest of days.

Do what you want, but ketchup is objectively a terrible "sauce". It's like sugar and red. Nobody with a pallette developed beyond a 12 year old would use that swill in a dish like meatloaf.

But hey, if you like it, go ahead. There are must better ways though, just trying to point that out

Nothing beats Beef Stew.

>Good casseroles (no reddit tier bs)
Kek what's a reddit-tier cassorole anyway?

I like the rest of your list btw, some good shit you listed

Roast beef and gravy with mashed potatoes and corn for sides

Growing up my mom made it once or twice a month every month and pretty much became a grand master at cooking a perfect tender juicy roast, and it's like the single thing I ate that much as a kid that I still enjoy today

>pallette
Where do you find these retards, Veeky Forums?

>using or liking sugary sweet things means you're wrong and bad and a child

your taste is literally just as under developed as you're describing

I like sweet things too, it's just that ketchup is one tier above eating refined sugar by the teaspoon. It's the condiment equivalent of that grape drank shit poor niggers in the ghetto drink

youtu.be/NuTjQLfU6Gk?t=108

No one made an argument, retard.

I certainly did dummy, I stated that ketchup is objectively bad, and anybody with a ""pallette"" developed beyond a pre-teen's would see that.

Either way you're clearly too stupid for me to even engage with, so this conversation is over.

Don't @ me again, faggot

>I made the argument.
>gay little pic says otherwise.
Retard.

Lečo is the coziest shit. Super easy to make, simple ingredients, and it's nice and hearty without making you feel like you're going to have a heart attack.

Told you not to respond to me again you fucking idiot. Go eat you ketchup salad you fucking simpleton

Random and too many ingrediants mashed together with a massive amount of cheese and bacon. Basically what you see in those "Tasty" videos

He must smell AMAZING

This is the level Veeky Forums operates on nowadays.
Cretin.

STOP LIKING WHAT I DONT LIKE!!!!!

carne asada fries

You missed the bus, user. Hating ketchup and screaming about how awesome bacon and Sriracha are was cool five years ago. Now it's just sad.

Bacon is okay-tier and I don't like sriracha either. Imagine your confusion right now, that I don't fit neatly into one of your cubbyholes. Here's a tip: turn off your computer and enter the real world. Nobody gives a fuck about your epic reddit vs Veeky Forums shit, so you may find it difficult adjusting

I like the implication that hamburger helper being cooked in a cast iron

Entrecôte Café de Paris with fries to soak up the café de paris sauce