What is your favorite Mexican food item and why is it Mexican chorizo?

What is your favorite Mexican food item and why is it Mexican chorizo?

I like the cups of mango at the corn stand.

I enjoy the tostilocos a lot more. I ask them to hold off on the pork skin though.

It has tostitos, chamoy, hot sauce, mangos, cucumbers, tamarind candy, and probably a bit more.

It's great.

probably all the melted fat.

i like mole. chorizo tacos are good too. chorizo con huevos is a very tasty breakfast

Don't fucking tell me what my favorite mexican food is you cunt. I enjoy shitty texmex garbage like enchiladas, tameles and burritos.

>I'm a fat faggot who shoves his greasy face full of taco bell all day

Longaniza is sperior to chorizo anyday and by a mile

haven't eaten at taco bell in months and years before that. I went to a mexican restaurant with your mom last week and that's what i got you projecting nigger

i eat a carnitas burrito every week from a nearby taqueria. pretty good. the best carnitas ive had was from el gallo giro in san francisco. used to live a block away from there. cheap and delicious. god i miss it.

What number is that in Taco John's menu?

texmex > mexican

Fuck mexico

Personally I prefer Indian food. Shit hurts bad to eat but the raita and naan makes it worth the pain

I actually don't like chorizo. I had a surprisingly good flank steak while I was in Mexico though. Also a lot of fish which I didn't expect (though I should have as I was on the ocean) due to my previous experience with Mexican food just being shitty midwest taco joints.

Many places that serve al pastor tacos which have been seasoned with chorizo which may be a reason many enjoy it
Only thats not for me

>chorizo
Holy fuck - salivary glands.

steak and chorizo burrito with cheese, grilled onions, beans, and some kind of hot, smokey salsa

Tell me I'm not the only one who shit my pants when Chipotle dropped their Chorizo

Chipotle is garbage, anyway. Just go to your local Mexican-owned taqueria if you want fast, cheap Mexican food

Al pastor torta

Al pastor works better as a taco. The best torta is the steak milanesa.

I never got a taste for chorizo. I'm spoiled on andouille and bratwurst. Mexican steak and pork and fish is the tits though.

That doesn't make any sense. I grew up in the upper midwest and have relatives in East Texas, so I've had plenty of bratwurst and andouille my entire life. I still love chorizo.

Al pastor anything is good to me desu senpai.

I find that the common torta toppings don't let the meat shine through the way a simple combination of cilantro, onion, lime, and salsa does.

try the soyrizo. tastes just like chorizo and about ten times healthier and more humane.

inb4 soyboy, you cockgobbler faggots

I'm not reposting all the delicious Mexican food I posted in this thread, but yeah, the stuff I posted in this thread.
personal favorite is a cemita from puebla full of quesillo, avocado, and beans.

ok I'm reposting

>tostitos
>food
PiƩrdete

>soy

no one is interested in your mental illness.

because sausage is the best food of most countries

Have you ever looked at the ingredients of chorizo? It's got pork salivary glands and intestines in it. They use the shittiest meat.

beans in the lightly fried corn masa

I was in the grocery store with my girlfriend the other day and we went by SOY VEY in the condiment aisle and I was just grinning and looking at it and she looked at me like there was something wrong with me fuck you guys

dos tacos autenticos from jack in the box

go back to russia

cemitas are too fuckin hard to actually find, there's one cemita place in all of chicago

>Yo Soy
>Soy

fucking cuck food

Only taqueria nearby has god tier food but takes forever
Only non dine-in place I've had recently that tops chipotle

yeah but they beat a torta by a mile.

crispy carnitas and in-house made green salsa shiiiiit
put that shit in a warm tortilla with a squirt of lime or lemon my god

Mexican tortas

why do you got so many fuckin cemita pictures senpai

This
Picaditas or huaraches are great for any meal

Personally I like the thick dough sealed quesadillas, potato flautas, and pambazos. Any stewed meat in a chile pasilla/Chile ancho sauce is God tier. Good luck finding that anywhere in the US though. Trust me, no one makes that

why not

Now Imma let you finish, but barbacoa tacos are better than chorizo by a mile and back.

where I live we have Tortas ahogadas, tasty af, and perfect for a hangover breakfast

forgot pic

where do you guys get oaxaca cheese everything i have found is just bland mozzarella with the oaxaca name on it

That's what oaxaca cheese is.

I didn't say it was pinche food

Not esquite. Its elote

The only Mexican food I like are soups.

It's definitely firmer and saltier than mozz

naw its much saltier almost like its age. iv been to oaxaca had it there and i fell in love but living in VA its so hard to find

OP here. Found some chorizo sausages at a local grocery store in northern Quebec. I live in Oregon and didn't expect to find any up here. I know what I'm having for dinner tomorrow.

trust me man, steak + chorizo burrito with grilled onions, cheese, and beans. best possible use of Mexican chorizo

sorry I don't eat wall food

I'm on a bit of a budget but I'll see what i can do. If thread is archived, expect a new one with whatever I end up doing.

> 0 posts of the superior mexican breakfast

Are you faggots even trying?

It doesn't have to be good steak as long as you season it well, and you should have everything else at all times.

>Longaniza is sperior to chorizo anyday and by a mile
This FTW

this is actually decent. Im not a vegan though but its good.

>PiƩrdete
Pendejo

I first got my hands on this fine cheese from a specialty market under the name quesillo a type of oaxacan cheese
The cheese is a matue or sharp cheese so rather stinky
Now the good stuff comes in a knotted ball, its creamy and stringy
Dont expect to find any during xmas its impossible
Where to find this stuff / look for a mexican store that supplys central american stuff as much as mexican stuff may ne tough to tell for many
Look for frozen banana leafs if they have stacls of it maybe your in a good market for this hard to come by item a real dead giveaway is going to be tlayudas "huge dry tortillas" which may only a few feet away from the actual cheese you want my stuff goes for 15usd a lb

OP here. Asked my girlfriend to make an omelette and she didnt add enough butter to the pan so i got scrambled eggs. Decided to add cheese, spinach, and a chorizo sausage and i made an impromptu breakfast burrito.

That looks better than a borjng omelette cooked by a braindead wench anyway.

Needs sauce

Does need sauce. Not sure what though.

Wouldn't have been much different if I did it. It would've been an omelette with everything in the burrito except chorizo and tortilla.

Your dad was real humane to my dick

An omelette is just a burrito with a tortilla made of eggs.

but is it a sandwich? I think the answer is obvious

Tortas!!

I like my torta smothered in the spicy dark red sauce and drizzled with sour cream

There's really no bad tortas. I love when they pile on all the crazy toppings and cheeses

Walmart has it in my area. I don't know if they all do or if I just live in a bad area

nigga you stupid

You have amazing god tier taste user

I shit my pants when i eat chorizo, and chipotle

>Walmart has it in my area
Nah man walmart wont have this cheese, unless that walmart is in the state of oaxaxa the demand for quality cheese isnt everywhere
Im sorry im not sure walmart has made that far south yet
Kek, nah jk but i wont head to walmart for my quesillo anyhow being in the very state

Mexican chorizo is my favorite food along with Chinese chow mein.