How much cocking do you do during the week?

How much cocking do you do during the week?

Ramen does not count.

None because I'm not gay

I work the line around 30 hours a week. Don't really do much real cooking at home because I don't have anyone else to cook for.

out of 21 meals I say I average about 12 - 15 a home the rest I eat out.

On mornings I cook my breakfast and sometimes my lunch too, then I cook burgers 7 hours straight at work.

How can this not count, Op you faggot?

At least 3 days per week. Then I subside on the leftovers or things like bread and cheese or hummus or cold cuts. If I'm feeling lazy I usually have some canned soup or some kind of frozen food I can heat up, or get takeout.

I live alone so I usually have plenty of leftovers to live on.

almost every night. sometimes i'll take a night off and let the gf make a casserole or something like that.

Why not answer your own question? Fuck off with your survey thread.

That counts. The "pour some hot water over some shit in a foam bowl", or the "dump this brick of noodles in a pot of boiling water" trash does not.

I cock every day, sometimes twice if the girlfriend isn't in the mood.

You'd be healthier if you ate at mcdonalds.
That shit has at least 3mg of sodium

Wut? Seems like you'd cock more often on days when she was in the mood.

That's her cocking me, not me cocking.

basically 60 hours a week and I'm either sleeping or drunk the rest of it
I try to eat at interesting restaurants when I can too

Three times a week, I cook large quantities of low calorie for the whole week.
Oh I forgot once a week I cook something bigger, higher in cal and tastier. Last week it was vegan Mapo Tofu.
I think I'll got with some meat this week I have to look into what is on sale this week.

personally I think you should stick to one type of protein in ramen
like prawn ramen, sure. But maybe make a shrimp broth and also the prawns. I don't like things I have to deshell on a dish like that but hey maybe you eat the whole thing.
beef and beef, different cuts of pork, you get the picture. It's a good dish to really dive into the essence of one thing, something like this kinda muddyss everything. Like mixing a bunch of nice paints and getting brown.

Looks good though.

Like 2-3 times a week, each being 2-3 meals. But I only eat dinner at home during workdays, and I dunno if breakfast counts as cooking on the weekends
But this varies a lot since I live by myself so some weeks I'm an utterly lazy fuck and I order a giant pizza that lasts me 2 days

i like to cook stuff like minute steaks and cook up some burritos. i kinda wish i had my own recipe for the seasoning but old el paso is pretty good

Is that maroney? What the fuck happened

Hormone therapy to treat the self-mutilation in her teen years.

I think it probably has a bit more than 3mg.

ultra poverty, so every day.

Honestly, even with leftovers I still cook everyday. Breakfast lunch dinner, most days all 3, occasional days I might just do one of those. Everyday tho

Once a day. Just reheat leftovers for lunch and have oats/toast with cheese for breakfast.
Can't be arsed to do more.

Probably around 3-4 hours. I usually cook on Sundays and spread my meals out for the week.

Cook breakfast most days. Then I'll eat leftovers from the weekend throughout the week. I make big batches of stuff in my instant pot on the weekends.

I cock at least once a day but i'm trying to cut back i'm worried the testosterone loss is bad for me and it doesn't even feel good anymore

>>>reddit.com

I work in a kitchen 12 hours a day 21 days on 7 off. So that much.

every single meal. or i eat sardines and crackers.

Its surf and turf ramen, faggot

Twice a day, approximately 6 hours altogether.

Always cook enough for two days so I only need to warm it up the second day.

Every meal, but sometimes it's just peanut butter on some crackers and a cut up fruit. If that doesn't count, then like 2/3s of my meals

that's stupid

Very little. Like twice a week. I usually just order food from restaurants. Used to make much more myself when I was a poorfag

>cocking

Depends on what you count as cooking. I eat food I've made myself for all meals except maybe two or three times a month. Lunch is leftovers or something from the freezer.

What about "dump this brick of noodles in a pot of boiling water, transfer to a bowl of stock you've got laying around, add eggs, veggies and whatever meat you feel like"?

I cook pizzas at work and sometimes work the grill and make steaks, hamburgers, fish etc.
At home I don't do shit though. I order out every meal.

>thicc fishcake

Cooking is for fucking pansies and Soyboys. Seriously, you're gonna waste time and effort on something that you could pay someone else to do for you or just get some frozen dinners or something. Seriously, how are you people this fucking stupid?

Still a better use of a person's time than shitposting on Veeky Forums.

>How much cocking do you do during the week?

Once or twice. Usually using a slow cooker because I work a lot and want to die (more) when I come home.

Oil rig?

I cook between 4 and 7 times a week. Only counting diners, not lunch, full breakfast etc.

I got two sons (3 and 4 years old) and they love "help". I'm pretty proud on the fact that they both eat about everything (like blue cheese, veggies, spicy food, etc). I believe it's because I involve them in the kitchen.

But their favourite dish is still homemade pizza. Cheap, relatively healthy and easy to make.

My wife, on the other hand, simply reheats the meals I cooked in advance.