Don't you want some Paris Baguette, user?

Don't you want some Paris Baguette, user?

no

thats a comfy shack tb h, would prolly enter and buy one just cos of its looks

>Don't you want some Paris Baguette, user?
Is this the one in Barcelona airport?

Looks like Asia to me senpai

"Paris Baguette"

>Hey Chang, let's just put french words everyone will recognize together and call our """"french""""" restaurant that way :DDDDddd
>GREAT SUCCESS :DDDD

Calling your amerishart restaurant "burger new york" would be exactly the same

t. the guy who cries bitterly that white people get skeptical glances when they try and sell tacos or sushi

make up your mind, is it allowed, or not?

Dunno, but in France asian restaurants are owned by asian people. Amerisharts don't represent white people

>not even american
>complaining about "burger new york"
Technically the place you'd complain about if you weren't an ignorant moron would be "Uncle Sam's Burger" which is, amusingly enough, about 2 blocks from the nearest Paris Baguette. But I think they closed because nobody knew what to make of it. $9 for a Chinese flavored fast food burger. I wish I had gone while it was still there.

This thread is about a Korean chain with a French name.

Why do you keep bringing up "amerisharts"?

It was merely an exemple. I used amerishart because this board is mostly browsed by mutts

True, lots of asians on here unfortunately.

>I literally have nothing to add to the coversation
>amerimutts! 53%!

I just have to read you to know I was right to chose "amerishart"

Stay salty my fellow burger.

>can this thread be about me? please talk about me! Paris is the name of a city in france and I am from france, I have literally never set foot in Asia but let's talk about me!
Here is your validation

Stop with your off topic talk

Sage.

On a scale of 0-1, how badly are you triggered by this image?

I have been there multiple times. It is THE WORST fucking bread in a "bakery". Literally USA supermarket tier. Everything has sugar in it. The texture is awful, no crust, too soft. Fucking gooks can't get baked goods right.

t. lived in Korea for some time

0.1, at least they got the name right

So, frozen baguettes you mean ?

No, it's just a lot of low protein flours, rice flours, and so on. Westerners go to these places expecting it to be a Western bakery because it has a "Western" name, and then get assblasted because it's not.

t. Amerishart who has been to more countries than you

I don't mind asian bakeries. They are good at copying western food and I genuinely love lotus and red bean paste desserts and those little custard tarts if done right. I wish they sold char siu buns by the dozen near me and lotus croissants. I would be so happy. I hope lotus paste croissants are a new food trend.

frozen baguettes are tolerable. but bread in korea is sweet, like fucking pastry. and soft like mc donalds tier burger buns.

>t. Amerishart who has been to more countries than you

"I'VE BEEN IN MORE COUNTRIES THAN YOU, MUHAMMED, I JUST KNOW IT"

Thanks for the laugh, best ally

anything I can do to help you feel cultured, lemon incest

Keep going with the good banter

I've eaten there, AMA I guess?

It's in one of the London airports IIRC. I don't remember what airport I was in, I changed planes a few times in europe and sort of forgot.