La Croix hate thread

How can such a shitty thing become to popular?
What breed of retards perpetuates it's disgusting existence?

not an american, what is this exactly?
isnt it just another type of lemonade/orangade/etc soda?

Lightly flavored seltzer water

Light flavored but not sweetened sparkling water, like a grapefruit or lemon Perrier

It's literally seltzer water and fruit oil, repackaged and sold at a buck per can. Tastes like 9 volt batteries and pencil lead.

Yeah I'm not a fan of this brand. I really like Schweppes Lemon Lime Sparkling Seltzer Water the best. It's the closest thing I could find to soda that isn't actually soda and it has zero calories.

It's just flavored seltzer water. What's wrong with it?

Nothing, it's refreshing and delicious. Tastelets hate it because they require a huge Blast of Flavor in everything they drink.

>like a grapefruit or lemon Perrier
I see.Doesnt sound that bad, ill try if if i ever see it in my country.
I usually buy this, its really fucking good, try it if you have it

It tastes horrible and isn't refreshing in the slightest, you might as well sip sharp farts, it's the same experience.
Good taste, I buy these by the 6 pack, literally drinking one right now.

Sanpellegrino is literally fucking soda you retards. In fact it might even have more sugar.

I used it as a somewhat-healthy way to ween myself off soda years ago. It worked, and I haven't touched any carbonated drinks since. Strictly water. Don't miss soda at all.

La Croix isn't anything special, just flavored carbonated water. Basically soda lite. No one is forcing you to drink it, so why you'd spend your time bitching about its existence on a russian ice fishing forum is beyond me.

Hating La Croix outs you as a sugar addicted fatty. It's the age old pleb filter. You are addicted to sugar and anything without it repulses you.

Drink no sugar for one month then drink a La Croix.

La Croix tastes like chemical additives with soda water. I don't know how you 'merican niggers can even tolerate that artificial taste.

Just drink fucking water if you want to be a skinny faggot.

>why do people like things I don't like

You have to be 18 to post here, you know.

all i drink is bottled water and that stuff's just nasty

>Just drink fucking water if you want to be a skinny faggot.

This. What kind nigger with no self control "tries to cut soda" but can't?

Grow the fuck up.

I'd rather drink a regular-ass San Pelligrino, La Croy tastes like medicine. Not as in "everything bitter is medicine", but as in the actual flavoring they use to to make medicine more palatable for children.

Imagine having your tastebuds so warped by sugar. Sad.

How would you know what those taste like user?

Probably what he ate as a kid

Fuck, yes, a /sip/ general. Been waiting all day.

/sippers/ UNITE.

it's a fucking meme

it's only popular with bored housewives

You're thinking of black cock.

black cock is cheaper

If you've never licked a 9 volt battery you're basically a literal fetus in terms of how mature your tastebuds are.

It's got that french look for the classy faggot who has a meltdown when you don't use a coaster

This product is sugarless soda. It's the same thing as eating unsweetened chocolate.

>being elitist about licking fucking batteries
Not even him but jesus christ

These just taste like a regular ass soda that's been expired for a decade. Why do retards pay for flavored water that isn't even flavored like really nigga hahaha might as well just drink water with metal shavings and a drop of lemon in it and save some cash

Licking a good 9 volt battery is literally an incomparable taste, nothing else is as specific as that shock. You gotta know every kind of flavor possible if you want to cook good food. I've even tried cooking dishes where you're supposed to lick a 9 volt battery every few bites because the lingering flavor alters everything in a way that no spice ever will. Get some teriyaki chicken and lick a 9 volt before tasting, it's a completely different dish.

If you haven't eaten freshly prepared feces to broaden your palette you are a literal tastelet and you don't deserve to post here and pass judgment on culinary matters.

Good soda, it's in stores in US pretty regularly.

But la Croix is meh.

I mix the lime flavored ones with gin. Pretty good desu probably wouldn't go for it as a standalone beverage but makes a decent mixer.

i had the lime one once and it was absolutely vile, threw the other 11 cans away

Every other sweetened water has fucking aspartameme in it. La croix is the only stuff i can find in my area that doesnt do that. I get a bottle of the berry one once a week, because the carbonation helps my stomach and it doesnt have any corn syrup/sugar/fake sugar. It could taste a little better sure, but for what it is, seltzer water with a little berry flavor for a dollar, its not bad at all

You just don't like it because it's trendy. It's good seltzer, that's all. I don't see why people have to fucking fetishize it or despise it.

Thanks for destroying your own credibility by posting that disgusting shit. I'd literally rather drink coca cola than the flavored san pellegrinos.

>this thread is brought to you by San Pellegrino®

Middle class white teenage girls

It’s flavored seltzer water marketed to millennials. That’s why it’s popular.

As far as the product goes, it’s strong on the nose but light on the tongue. There are definitely better ones out there.

It's made with natural flavors idiot. It's all in your head

Kroger store brand flavored seltzer water is genuinely the best I've ever had. Fizziest, stays fizzy longest, and acceptable flavors.

Glad to see I'm not alone.

flavored Perrier is better. Especially grapefruit

Agree 100% this shit is disgusting

it's very popular with recovering alcoholics

except it's literally 100% natural essences for the flavoring. you must like chemicals so much you think that the real stuff tastes like chemicals and chemicals taste real.

EVERYTHING IS CHEMICALS

>Just drink fucking water if you want to be a skinny faggot.
Literally just outed yourself as a fatty

Anyone that doesn't like it is usually a tub of shit that is addicted to soda

Pic related is #1

wrong, it comes from a fucking fruit. they literally uses oils from fruit, not fucking chemicals.

His graduation photo is what makes it.

La Croix is good. If you dont agree you are a manchild.
La Croix is a bit expensive...after all it is still just fizzy water.

I just buy it on sale.

>sugar addicted fatty

>I'm obese as fuck but love zero cal seltzer because it enables my mind to feel less guilty while I binge on food

The fat ones are usually those who rally against drinks with calories like soda and juice fyi. We all hate things that would force us to take in less meals or accelerate our abundant corpulance.