Unpainted orange

unpainted orange

shoddy work all around

fuck off you fat slut

Does your SO know that you stay up to post on Veeky Forums after he goes to sleep?

shhh

DOES YOUR SO KNOW THAT YOU STAY UP TO POST ON Veeky Forums AFTER HE GOES TO SLEEP??

cut your goddamn thumb nail you filthy animal.

Whats with the thumb nail OP? I also have one long thumbnail but I have a good reason for it. The little slide cutter thing on a box of cling wrap at work randomly vanished one day so in order to cut the wrap you needed to use a knife which was a pain in the ass. Instead I just grew out my thumb nail and now I have a substitute clingwrap cutter literally on hand at all times.

Wait, are they actually painting or dying citrus now, or is that just some weird variegation? I'm pissy enough about the wax.

So... do you get freaky with that thumb nail, or what?

Da fuq am i reading?

a crusty old cook trying to justify his single long coke snorting finger nail so as to hide his coke habit

Coke heads grow out their pinky nail. I used to have my pinky nail grown out but had the excuse that I played sitar - I also did a decent amount of coke.

that's where a leaf was covering the fruit. it blocked the sun preventing tanning

That makes sense, except that the bottom of the fruit is always out of the sun.

Pretty sure that's just where oranges were touching the floor or other oranges when they used ethylene gas to speed up the ripening

If you're a cokehead cook you may likely not have a pinky left to grow a nail on.

I was curious enough to type some words into google. It is definitely variegated.

Huh? Tons of cooks do coke and still have all their digits.

they're not true cokehead cooks

I always knew this to be a characteristic of leafs, but I've never seen it on fruits before

Ramsey was pretty legit

Lose weight. Your hand looks like the baby's hand from Dinosaurs

>those nails
Wtf dude

I use it as a tool too. Opening the pull tab on soda, cutting open plastic packaging, picking food outta my teeth and so forth.

MAYBE

That's really interesting.

The chub makes for softer pets

Pic related

Which is strange Canadians are fags

Magic