2AM Drunk Meal

Start by throwing some rice in the zoj with a spoonful of sambal and a couple dumplings from the back of the freezer.

When the rice is nearly done throw some spam into a pan and add an egg, topped with golden mountain and pepper.

Fill a bowl with your rice and douse it in aloha shoyu.

How can people eat spam? When I take a bite all I taste is sodium.

Top your rice with the dumplings, some kimchi, a couple of radishes, the fried spam, and your runny egg. Top the egg with a little kimchi juice and some kewpie.

Wa la!

Nigga when you are drunk drunk the most complicated thing you are going to make is kraft mac and cheese. The one time I tried to get fancy and cook cheese steaks when I was near black out drunk I passed out as the steak cooked for 3 hours.

The rice and egg and mayo and shit cuts through the saltiness of the spam. That said, the entire bowl is pretty much a giant sodium bomb. I lived in Hawaii growing up, though, so a giant pile of carbs topped with salt and fat is pretty much comfort food to me.

I'm a line cook, and showed up to work "drunk drunk" earlier tonight, then started drinking again as soon as I got home. This was a super low effort, lazy meal for me. I probably wouldn't have been able to handle standing around in the kitchen waiting for noodles to boil if I were to make mac and cheese, and even if I did I'd still probably look around for other shit to add to make it more interesting.

Some people are pros, user.

whole radishes . fucking savage

I've been cooking for 5 years and still don't really think of myself as a pro, but I guess I am.

"Pro"tip: make enough rice so that you can make a quick breakfast the next day.

is that fucking mayo on an egg

Don’t act like spam is any worse than your boyfriend’s salty balls faggot.

It's kewpie and it's good as shit

Looks good OP. All that's missing are some toasted sesame seeds and green onion.

what you think mayo is made from

ceasar salad dressing is made from anchovies but you wouldn't put that shit on a can of them would you

oefs mayonnaise is the national dish of france

You not wrong, but Kewpie on eggs is actually really good. Just don't over do it, since you are putting mayo on eggs.

I love it when they put whole anchovies on top of a ceasar salad.

>Wa la!
I hate this meme.

I think he meant some people are pros at drinkingm

Why are yo speaking ebonics?

i guess its weird to me because i only ever have it on sandwiches or with steamed artichoke, fuck it ill give it a try

its not proper if its left out imo

It's good with rice.
Mellows it out and seasons the rice at the same time.

I would. deffo put some anchovies on a Caesar Salad with the dressing and some nice chunks of parm.

>When I take a bite all I taste is sodium.
Are you eating it alone, or using it in a sandwich like on the tin?
Spam is salty, but when you use it in a dish with other ingredients it can be pretty tasty. I made fried rice with spam for lunch yesterday, 'cause I didn't want to go out in the rain. Cut back a bit on the soy sauce to balance out the salt, was pretty good.
You kind of need to treat it like a condiment, exactly like .

precisely

While I agree that it's just not the same without them, the original Caesar used Worcestershire instead of just anchovies, and didn't put whole anchovies on top at all.

>he wasted so much money on a zog when he could have an instapot

Sorry, no wonder you need to get drunk and post inline about it.

I’ve literally had whole anchovies on Caesar salad. It’s pretty fucking tasty and I don’t even like fish.

Is naking kewpie worth it vs normal mayo?

thats not the point. In that reguard anchovies are a condiment or garnish, But the tow times, Caesar dressing and anchovies (like mayo and eggs) you wouldn't eat together on their own

disgusting, how can you tolerate so many clashing strong flavours

why not? you dont like deviled eggs?

>so many clashing strong flavours

Spam and eggs on rice with soy sauce is a classic dish. How does adding a little kimchi and sambal all of a sudden make the flavors clash?

Got raped at work tonight. Figured I'd post tonight's meal.

Start with two eggs beaten with golden mountain, gator sauce, and a splash of milk, in a pan with a pat of butter on low heat. Top with a slice of swiss and some smoked turkey.

While your eggs are overcooking, fumble around to find what else you have on hand.

Toast a piece of good sourdough, then spread on some dijon. Top your eggs with cilantro and sliced tomatoes.

Finally remember to turn off the heat, fold over your omelette, and serve it over your toast, with a side of cottage cheese and kimchi. I don't usually like any brown in my eggs... and this would have been much better if there wasn't any. Still delicious, though, and eaten with a tiny spoon - because the more bites you get out of it the longer it lasts.

Your plate looks fucking disgusting.

The plate is from the 70's. All the black specks are supposed to be there. They're what my mom used to call, "beauty marks".

>showed up to work "drunk drunk" earlier tonight, then started drinking again as soon as I got home

You're not "drunk drunk" until you're holding onto the counter to stay upright while cooking.

I take a few different pills before going in, and am still usually putting my body weight against the counter while cooking to hold myself steady.

how can your mother clash a thousand cum loads from a thousand niggers in her mouth?

because you're adding a lot of it

did you call the police?

The police can't do anything about the systemic oppression of the current food industry. Better to post about it on an anonymous chloroform betting backgammon forum.

>#metoo

t. tastelet

faggot fires gay desires

wut?

Reminds me of people who say they hate mayo and then drench everything they eat in ranch. They get visibly disturbed when I tell them that ranch is 50% mayo.

Is the Zojirushi worth the 250 bucks?

It was only like $140 (Neuro Fuzzy), and yeah if you eat a lot of rice it's pretty nice to have around.