I'm trying to kill myself through dehydration and hunger. Will drinking syrup speed up the dehydration process...

I'm trying to kill myself through dehydration and hunger. Will drinking syrup speed up the dehydration process? It's just so good that i can't stop eaither way. And uh i guess post pictures of syrup

>a fucking leaf

>kill myself through dehydration and hunger
thats retarded.just do a "Leaving Las Vegas" instead

Shut up and just tell me if its in my favor. Besides, I've read people reach a euphoric point towards the end.

chinks used to suicide with salt
(don't do it, tho)

I want to drag this out a little. Test my will, salt sounds like it would be too fast. Like chugging soy sauce. I need something that will wither me. Dehydration sounded perfect

What actually kills him at the end? I'm starting to feel more and more like what he looks like towards the end. It can't be organ failure because he wasn't on that long of a bender. In any case, it doesn't seem like the best way to go out, especially without a beautiful hooker who loves you unconditionally.

He probably went into a coma. That's usually what happens. That's what I'm hoping for. The worst parts are the hunger pains but they go away after a few days

Forgot the syrup

Answer this damn question. Im already pretty sure it does because of all the sugar but i need reasurence

I didnt think cooks had such a zest for life and treated suicide as some taboo. Just answer the question people

that's retarded may as well just go do some crazy shit instead i mean you want to die anyway right

If i had the desire to do crazy shit, or maybe if there was crazy shit i wanted to do, i probably wouldn't want to leave this life. But I'm not gonna get into my reasons here, just answer the question.

There isn't enough orignal syrup bottles out there for me to keep posting. You guys sure are lame

you can just google if sugar is a diuretic. you just looking for attention sillyboi

Ever try making your own flavored maple syrup by mixing homemade jams/preservatives like blue berry or strawberry?
I've fermented my own kiwis to make a bomb kiwi syrup.

just neck yourself, dumb mongrel

I was looking for an answer. Google only gave me so many but none actually answers whether it caused dehydration or not. I know what sugar does to you, i just need reasurence that syrup was good to Go for this kind of endeavor.

Syrup is literally sugar in liquid form so fucking yes then.
Have some robotussin bottles it is syrup, has loads on sugar and the DXM might help you see God before you actually diem