What is the best brand of cigarettes?

What is the best brand of cigarettes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/csc1eRWVm1Y
news.com.au/finance/money/costs/cigarettes-to-increase-by-270-a-pack/news-story/cc94b9d54eb6d81f94df34808ed8243b
tobaccoinaustralia.org.au/13-3-the-price-of-tobacco-products-in-australia
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

stuyvesant red hard pack

When I smoked cigs it was either Basics or Camel. Pall Mall is probably the worst I've ever had and it's not even close. Newport are pretty terrible as well.

parliaments but I quit so whatever

Cheap
Burns slow
Smooth
Good flavor.

Best bang for your buck.

On the opposite end of the spectrum, LDs are absolutely disgusting

>Camel
>Parliament
I'm intrigued, what other 70s bands are cigarettes?

The ones your mom smokes

People EAT cigarettes?

Fred flintstone approves

Gauloises Bleu or Winfield

I'm gonna smoke one of these bad boys right now.

i smoke a pack per day of pretty much only pic related for the last ~10 years, i literally cant smoke anything else

>food and cooking

Yeah boy.

>Veeky Forums - Food & Cooking

>basic
no wonder you stopped. why did you feel the need to post fuking pleb

>being stupid enough to smoke
At least alcoholics and potheads make a bit of sense as alcohool and weed is actually doing something, tabac is litteraly just a worthless addiction that can give you cancer.

I'm convinced nicotine has improved my life.

Burn an extra 200 calories a day.
Appetite control
Cognition/focus boost
Eases stress like a mild valium

THANK YOU

Basics are good. Have you even tried them before?

Fuck off with your cancersticks, this board is for shit that is edible and preppable you nigger.

I find that additive free tobacco usually taste better and this is the cheapest one here.
I don't smoke that much anyways so a rolled cig after a meal is a cheap pleasure.

I dont think smoking or inhalents count as food.

you're wrong. classic blend is better.

yeah youtu.be/csc1eRWVm1Y

>from Midwest
>few people smoke, usually Marlboro, Camel, etc. if they do
>visit friend in college in deep South last weekend
>everyone smokes
>only saw people with Newports
>cigarettes are insanely cheap, like some brands half the price compared to here
>lots of people dip also (had only met like two people that dip prior to this)
Why do they all smoke Newports? I know they are a nig cig but the whites did too.
And does the high tax actually deter people from smoking, or is it just a cultural thing?

It's the menthol. Good shit my nigga.

I was in a car with people smoking with the windows down and I could taste the menthol. I agree it was pretty good

of course it deters people from smoking, 200 dollars a month for a poor people habit

for me, it's either/or

You nailed it, OP.

>tfw camel non filter

this is the best commercially available cigarette in the United States and i know that because i specifically tried them all.

And here come the faggots

the best you can get at a gas station is american spirits. this really isn't a matter of debate. all the marbs and camels and other shit people are listing are actually rolled with tobacco paper. they pulp the tobacco, roll it into paper, and slice the tobacco paper to get consistent shreds.

american spirit is made from actual leaves.

there are better cigarettes availabe from specialty stores and online or whatever.

hand rolled filterless american spirit tobacco cigarettes from the cans of american spirit are better than packs of american spirits, if you roll them properly, it's amazing.

Hahaha yeah! Only virgin faggots dislike weed, tattoos and cigarettes.
Being a litteraly cancerous lowlife is SOOOO cool!

t, virgin faggot

>PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
t. litteraly cancerous lowlife

Camel lights

>thinking cigarettes cause cancer

fucking lemming. get a life, virgin faggot, you're a trash human, you have nothing to look down on anyone about.

Really? Damn near everyone I work with and went to school with chewed, and Minnesota is one of the higher taxed states. Not many smoked though

>cigarettes do not cause cancer
What's next, climate change is not real?
And of course, there is no such a thing as someone who ever got laid but is not a lowlife smoker.
And even virgins are not litteraly giving cancer, unlike smokers smoke, smokers are literal pests and living health hazards.

>not 6mg

I smoke american spirit gold packs. I like 'em.

>(you)

Cars faghot you

r8 blue camels out of ten
They're better than winston, marlboro, pall mall, level, winchester, and l&m

>die of cancer

I've only smoked a handful of times, but camel blues were easily the best cigarette I had

The one that actually taste good.
Oh wait, smoking actually taste like rotten farts

Lucky Strikes motherfucker

smoking doesn't cause cancer.

Some bouncer at a venue I went to said something about cigs not doing anything without menthol. What the fuck did he mean? We were smoking, and he was like "those aren't menthols? What's the point, it doesn't do anything for you."
I've literally never heard of this before.

It's fine if you want to smoke but don't be delusional.

I can't tell who I hate more in this thread, the soy based life forms who can't handle the idea that someone smokes with cigarettes, or the degenerate lower classes smoking trash.

Some smokers are delusional.

The patriarchys choice.

you're delusional for thinking that smoking causes cancer. it's basically a religious belief for you.

I figured as much, but why is this a thing? Is there some bs pseudoscience behind it or was he just talking shit?

>already is cancer

And it's inoperable. I suggest drinking a gallon of bleach.

If I'm gonna smoke cigarettes I'll go for American Spirit Black or Malboro Red 100s as a second option.
I prefer to smoke a cavendish pipe tobacco blend from the local shop because it tastes better than any cigarette and it's cheaper at $3.50 an oz.

Good but not the best. B-

My man. American Spirits are god-tier, Marlboro Red 100s are my usual brand.

loco weed

Winston
Marlboro
Parliament

t.trying to quit

>purityfags

Depends how you're feeling. But Menthol Marlboro Crush is the go to.

Camel Turkish gold are chill
Those native American ones in the yellow box are nice when you're cutting back.

fuck, did elliott smith sing about Turkish royals or something? I have a friend who goes out of his way to get the classic blend Royals and he loves Elliott Smith more than anything else. I got the red pack once and he specifically told me it was the wrong one and pulled out the classic blend. It just seems too coincidental that you said that. Tell me the truth

I'll allow this since cigars used to be part of the culinary experience until reckless abuse of tobacco and unethical marketing practices turned it into a reviled drug

that said, fuck blonde tobacco cigarrettes, smoke cigars, fags.

+1 for cigars

Why the fuck do you even care what other people do? Are you that insecure? We all have a choice what to do with our bodies, you made yours and smokers make theirs. I don't see how it concerns you in the slightest yet you self righteous fags insist on chimping out over it

> little baby virgin boys itt don't know cigarette and coffee is the best breakfast food

>Whores breakfast
>Best breakfast

>

/trash/

You're all trash

T. Baby virgin boy

>American Spirit Black
The patrician's choice. I had to switch to the grays, which are like the blacks but a little less strong, because I smoke so much, but I'll always love the blacks.

Would it trigger you that besides the above some people don't drink alcohol?

Nailed it, unfiltered is all I smoke so good post senpai.

I only use cigs for spliffs, but those are probably my favourites OP

These are objectively the best cigarettes, anyone who says otherwise is fucking wrong

Old recipe turkish royals, I'm still fucking salty and I don't even smoke anymore.

saves me money

i prefer the silvers asshole

Winston Red 100's
Camel Studs
Newport 100's
American Spirit Perique
Camel Turkish Royal (overrated by teenagers but still good)
Camel Crush
American Spirit Dark Green
Camel Wide/Wide Menthol (super underrated menthol, really well balanced and not all pepperminty)
Nat Sherman Hint of Mint
Marlboro Black is pretty good, kind of like the Blue Moon of cigarettes
American Spirit Tan pack is great but legit knocked me on my ass
Nat Sherman MCD

Just never get Marlboro reds. Ever. They are just fucking terrible, worse than any budget brand like Pyramid or whatever. It tastes like there's plastic or some shit in them. It tastes like they took a decent cigarette and left it out in the rain for a month. Never had a good cowboy killer.

I dont smoke cigarettes often. But have bought a pack of blue and enjoyed them. with that said, I prefer handrolled pipe tobacco and its way better than any commercial cigarette brand

I quit in October. That's over $1,600 dollars that I haven't torched.

It's like finding a $20 note in the pocket of an old pair of jeans except it's finding $1,600. Imagine that.

Jeez. How many packs a day were you smoking?

I didn't really like vaping until I found this.

Tastes exactly like the cereal. And the milk left in the bowl.

I'm regularly giving myself nicotine poisoning 'cause I can't stop puffing. Got the spins and threw up, then collapsed on the couch for 20 minutes. Then started puffing again.

luckies no filter are top tier

>Tfw tobbaco excise makes good cigars 30AUD each.

At least I can Cuban Cigars at the local smoke mart I guess.

15 cigarettes a day, and a pack of 40 costs about $43. So near enough to a dollar each.
$15 a day.
$105 a week.
$5,460 a year.

And that's before the latest tax increase so I'd be saving even more money.

news.com.au/finance/money/costs/cigarettes-to-increase-by-270-a-pack/news-story/cc94b9d54eb6d81f94df34808ed8243b
tobaccoinaustralia.org.au/13-3-the-price-of-tobacco-products-in-australia

>30AUD each
HOLE-LEE SHIT!

I can't easily get Cubans (U.S.) and the ones that get gifted to me are 95% fakes.
I like Nicaraguan cigars and can usually get a box of 20-25 for 95-130 USD depending on the brand I'm smoking at the time. I cannot imagine those AUD prices Jeez.

>Current fav.

Holy shit. Your government (and thus the average citizen) is an asshole. Sounds like you'd have to grow your own or start sucking on robot wieners.