Omelet 2: Electric Boogaloo

Hello again Veeky Forums! I sure am hungry, I think the doggos are too. How about an omelet to sate their hunger?

I'll kill you.

who do you think you are?? you think you can play god?? you think there won't be consequences for your actions??

Yummy eggs, I sure think they look so at least.

Your dogs look like they are not being cared off.

Into the pan it goes!

So they wait.

Yes you can truely see it on the blurry picture.
And those are hunting dogs btw. they tend to be a lot leaner and athletic than your avg. down syndromes goldie all you yanks adore so much.

>europoor
>literally can't even afford to feed their dogs
whatever you say, mohammad

Well, two folds made it fall apart a bit but it still looks edible. Shall we see what the judges have to say? Also yes, they are hunting dogs. Also I do skijoring with them and some mushing.

Yer blind you dumb eurocuck. You can clearly see the ribs on the dark one. Depends on it's weight mostly but if I see its ribs then it needs to be fed more.

Dogs look fine but why'd you burn your omelet? I can make one in a stainless pan that has less crust on it than that. Feed it to the dogs and try again if you haven't exceeded your daily egg ration yet ;)

Well friend, i only have cast iron. I guess i like the weight. Video coming in a few.

Man, nothing here likes 4k video to webm.

Well, couldn't upload video. The dogs and I did enjoy the omelette though. All is good. Have a good day friends.

t. massivly butthurt creatura

this is what a real dog looks like

not some skinny size 0 bitch. eat a can of alpo

#haes #bodypositivity #fatspo #curvy

>not cooking the mushroom first
>burnt to shit
poor dogs

they actually do look a tad malnourished.
hipbones, spine and ribs shouldn't be that visible, honestly. especially if they're sporting dogs. muscle should fill the hips and ribs and the spine should have at least a thin layer of fat/skin.

Doesn't that taste kind of leathery?
What are you?

La luz extinguido

Well, after the last one I'd consider this an improvement.

Remember to wear your anti rape bracelet, user! But don't try to actually stop foreign forced love, that's racism!

oy vey goyim