Plebeian: breasts

Plebeian: breasts
Contrarian: legs
Patrician: thighs

Prove me wrong.

the only joke I remember from the cosby show is when cosby did something misogynistic and later when they are about to eat chicken his wife asks him "would you like a thigh or a breast" and cosby goes "i'll think I'll have a wing" haha what a great show

"Patrician": thighs
Patrician: liver

>not eating the whole chicken

If we're talking every part of the chicken and not just the normal parts then HEARTS are the KING.

The best part of a chicken is duck

It was a good show. It's all I'd watch when I stayed home sick from school.

You're wrong.

Proof: you are OP.

Also, you're a fag.

Breasts are superior because there's more meat and it's that simple

The flavors you claim to find in the other parts are trivial compared to a well seasoned breast

Plus, bones just get in the way

I hope this was ironic

>Breasts
Literally the driest, most bland part of the animal and there isn't even that much more meat on it compared to a thigh. Plebs just gravitate towards it because it has the most meat with the fewest bone so the average brainlet is going to assume it must be the best piece.

But no, that would be the thigh. The thigh is dark meat so it is juicy and flavoursome all the way through. Dark meat unconditionally blows white meat out of the water so the only real competition is the leg. But the leg does not have nearly as much meat as the thigh, most of it is just one giant ass bone and the tendon is weird. So thigh wins, best part of the chicken.

>not enjoying the best of both dark meat worlds
Get on my level, pretender.

I eat the wings and legs first, then move on to the thighs, then the rest goes in the fucking trash.

I genuinely like the flavour of a well cooked wing more

>not saving the carcass for stock
well and truly plebian

I like skin on thighs, they have a good amount of delicious meat and are difficult to overcook

Plebeian: your opinion
Plebeian: opinion of others
Patrician: personal choice after trying everything.
Everybody, hang yourselves.

I skinned, boned, sliced then minced a bunch of chicken thighs. Seasoned the mince with a cajun spice blend I made myself. Shaped them into patties then roasted them foiled wrapped on a bed of mushrooms. I served them with roast potatoes...Best, tastiest chicken eating experience I've ever had. I've thought about those patties everyday since Saturday.

Oh shit, that sounds good. I've got a bunch of thighs in the freezer I need to use...might try this.

Got some directions or did you just wing it?

>not eating the whole bird like a king

>not eating chicken hearts

It's like you don't want to increase your health bar or something

I sorta winged it but I knew where I was going. Assuming you have 1lb of minced thigh (I minced mine with a knife so it was a pretty coarse mince). Spice it with paprika, chilli, cumin, white pepper, salt and oregano. Shape into 3 round patties. Slice your mushrooms and layer on a piece of tinfoil, put the patties on top and fold the foil up over the top. Cook on the middle shelf of the oven at 190C for 25-30 minutes. If you cut your potatoes into 2-3 inch by 3/4 chunks they'll cook on an uncovered baking tray in the top shelf of the oven in the same temp+time.