Don't tip

>don't tip
>burn upper lip

Every time

My local art-ho baristas should be tried for Witchcraft

I never tip. If I do not like the service I will try to slip out of the restaurant without paying. It's not like I would want to go there again anyway lol. If I can't slip out because I'm seated in a bad place, I usually at least try to take some of their cutlery, or maybe a glass. Nobody ever notices. Once I even took a whole plate. Ate like a king, entrée, main course, dessert, took the cutlery, a glass and a small dessert plate and just left.

>don't tip
>suddenly my arguments miss a certain punch

You better not come back if you don't tip. We remember, and you can expect a little 'surprise' in your next meal if you do.

>work in one kitchen for two years and another for eight
>servers are all clean and well-adjusted people, all raising well-adjusting children
Fuck your cheap jew opinion. Good establishments wouldn't employ druggies. I don't think tips should be 15% but it's not usually going towards drugs unless you're going to a place in the neigroehood.

lets just say non-tippers still get a little extra care with their order

>We remember
>We
Shut up, wait staff.

protip: the cooks also share in the tips, and they dislike cheapskates too.

>You better not come back if you don't tip
If I dont tip, its because your service was shit. Only way I would even want to come back is if Ive had previous good experiences and know it was just an indivdual that sucked at their job. Normally the shiter is fired before returning

>low-class shitty-restaurant front-of-house lying
I'm not surprised.
I did get tips from time to time though. Tip-sharing rarely involves cooks in nicer places; you only get them when customers insist.

It really makes a shitty day better when someone kinda forces their way into the back to hand you the money. Love dealing with foreigners who are just passing trough.

>don't tip
>nobody is outraged, everything proceeds as usual
feels good to live in the first world

You do know that "first world" refers to the USA and its allies, right? The concept of a first world nation only exists in the context of America.

we're not in the cold war anymore mutt. first world means developed, third world means undeveloped and the second world is no longer used

>we're not in the cold war anymore
wrong

Correct. We live in the meme age where every word means "thing I don't like."

>muh geopolitics
Retard.

>image.jpg

you mean like how you use the word "meme"?

>the popularity of Veeky Forums is in direct relation to the American economy
Retard.

You know, if they just change the heroin to weed and pills, it’d be 100% true.

What he actually meant to say, was that americans are beyond first world. They have reached 0 world. The terrible limbo when every civilizations rots in its own decadence.

>not living in a country where tipping is optional and the waiters/staff by law are paid a minimum wage by the employer.

When a meal costs $10 then you pay $10, you know exactly how much money you're spending at the end of the night and don't have to guesstimate the tip.

I don't tip unless I'm in a very good mood and the waiter gives me an hour of conversation. Why? Because I don't have to.

>dumb phoneposter
>doesn't understand the way in which he's being insulted
makes sense

>slip out
>too scared to just blatantly run out