What are some "weird" things you do with food?

What are some "weird" things you do with food?
>order a chocolate frosty from Wendy's, then put ketchup on top, and dip my chicken nuggers in and drink the rest
>put peanut butter on burger
>cheese and spices on oatmeal

Don't knock it till you try it. I'm not even fat

>put peanut butter on burger
Place up north had an "Elvis Burger". Peanuts do well with a lot of things and not just snacks and desserts. Just think of a peanut butter banana sandwich, big as your fist.

you can get peanut butter in burgers at a lot of independent burger places you autistic snowflake

prove it user, post body pic if your so secure about your weight

If I'm eating with a spoon I automatically blow it to "cool it down" even when it's something like ice cream. I'm such a freak lol!

I don't want to spend the time to make a timestamp. Give me a number or gesture to make with my right hand

>use mayonnaise on french fries and russian dressing on burgers
>favorite dessert is 3 tablespoons of peanut butter topped with molasses
>cinnamon powder in my coffee
>nutmeg in my chocolate milk
>take a few dried chili peppers and eat them whole with a dark beer and a cigar (i do this only once in a while)
>one of my favorite snacks is anchovies right out of the tin with dark chocolate
>make sandwiches the day before and refrigerate them and eat them the next day (they taste better to me)
>dislike alcohol with meals and prefer milk or chocolate milk instead

Can't eat sandwiches / burgers whole. Always dissect them and eat them layer by layer

I just had a stroke looking at the OP

>ketchup with grilled cheese

I used to eat those as a kid

You took too long to respond to my last post so I'm just stamping this with 3 because my last post ended in that

And this post ended in 7, hence the q-tips. That's my weight, I'm 5'7

I liked dipping my fries in a sundae at McDick’s when I was a kid. It tasted nice in my memory.

Not bad. I got called a fattie last week on account of eating something other than celery and raw kale, and it was crickets when I posted a selfie. Maybe this will be the end of insecure fat fucks calling other people fat on Veeky Forums

can we see your dick?

Too bad about your personality.

Manlet showing off his upper bush lol

I hope so, user. It's all about that CI

I never claimed I wasn't a manlet, just that I wasn't fat. And showing off? My bush is nasty

>personality
Kek. Nice try, post body

Christ, if I had thought I was communicating with a faggot who had those kinds of curtain window treatments I never would have stayed on this board as long as I have.