Post pics of what you're cooking right now, pic related

R8 my fried chicken

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6yGdrqG6aQI&t=206s
youtube.com/watch?v=_s4vjzF37cI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

low quality b8

It's a little burnt, but you know it probably tastes fine

You fucked up an entire hind quarter. Next time don't burn it and you'll probably be fine.

Burnt to a crisp, fucked up a gorgeous delicious thigh. -1/10 for wasting the best cut you heathen. Did you even brine in buttermilk?

Wtf is that? I have no idea what that is on the left and not to be harsh, but the right looks like chef boyardee canned spaghetti.

Conger stew. My dad is allergic to bell peppers so no bell peppers tonight.

ded/10

I just go straight for the shallow fry my man:
youtube.com/watch?v=6yGdrqG6aQI&t=206s

You have to stop frying the chicken before this user.

Made hamburger gravy steaks, mashed potatoes, and peas. Was good

>tfw I would literally eat the bait and probably enjoy it

did you wash it down with a pint of warm ale, you britbong?

>The butter on those corn cobs

Just finished a coq au vin and some bread I made in bread machine. Next time, I'll use a better wine, can definitely tell the difference. Other than that, it was pretty good.

I sent my friend this video and she literally thought he was retarded and doing this for some charity.

bretty comfy

There's literally nothing wrong with what he did

Get some nicer bread at least my dude

Egg, bacon, cheese, and green onion frittata for breakfast.

holy shit its hammered. less heat, more time. ya dig?

He has the cadence of a tard, tbqh. But so do a lot of people who put on that "I'M A TV SHOW HOST" voice.

nice to see others with good presentation skills. Do you use a smartphone or professional camera for that?

Fabada Asturiana.

>sauce splashed onto sides
>good presentation
Oh dear...

Thanks bro. I used the latest (overpriced) iPhone. The camera is honestly not bad at all. Pic related.

he's done the most important thing when it comes to presentation. Making the food look tasty. A lot of the stuff people post on here looks bland due to lighting.
I got a pixel but now i'm beginning to regret that decision seeing how well the Iphone's camera looks.

The only way my phone makes food look decent is if I use the 'food' filter on the camera. It literally just bumps up the saturation I think but it makes the food look less gray and boring.

I never even use the filter i just used the default settings on the camera. I dont even think mine has a food filter.

Kill yourself holy shit

I have a strong light in my kitchen (4 light sources on the fish picture alone) + my phone comes with slightly gimped up color filters. Kinda like in restaurants, we built this kitchen to replicate those in restaurants. My dad was a cook and bought me this huge ass stove.
This one is with two light sources only (switched off half) as a reference pic for my mom. Yes I fucked up the lemon slices.

that looks delicious good lighting and a camera is really the trick to making the food you post look delicious.
just showing off my camera

Is that lemon rice soup?

looks disgusting

This is a cooking board. Honestly, I hate how low the standards are of you people.

on a scale of one to gross how comforting was it?

you should start by not including your disgusting looking floor in the shot

>floor
that's clearly the kitchen top you retard

more phony critcism
I'm laughing at your baby palate right now.
Pork Belly, Blood Sausage, Chorizo and beans in a stew is somehow disgusting to you.
thats a stove top. I wouldn't be able to get such good lighting from the floor.
it does need to be cleaned though.

these all look nice

espanol, no?

No. I dont speak spanish.

That pasta looks VERY soggy

I figured only a spaniard would post an obscure dish from Asturia. props to you then.

Rueben

Damn that looks good, a lot of the fabada on google images looks watery but this is nicely thickened. Mind sharing your recipe?

R8 pls

>youtube.com/watch?v=_s4vjzF37cI
basically this recipe except I added
>extra paprika
>and 2 bay leaves
The sauce looks thickened because i took the meat out before the beans were finished cooking and reduced it slightly, and I plated this and served this 20 hours after i made it.

WARNING: Order the Fabada beans online. These beans costs me like 17 fucking dollars in my town and I'm still pissed about it. The beans used for this dish are very specific and it's hard to substitute them with other beans.
thank you. somebody posted a picture of it in a stew thread so i decided to make it

I am not Spanish but I am your neighbor.

Btw conger guy here, what recipe did you use for your risotto? Very tempted to make some, never had the opportunity to make it. Is it as thick and creamy as it looks like?

>is it as thick and creamy as it looks like?
yes

I really just made a white risotto but i added pecorino romano and parmigianno reggiano