What are some books with goofs, gags, jokes, pranks, and rambunctious behavior? Other than the obvious

What are some books with goofs, gags, jokes, pranks, and rambunctious behavior? Other than the obvious.

A Confederacy of Dunces.

Everything by Wodehouse

Et Tu Babe

Ulysses

A sensible reader would rather read Eubulides, Swedenborg, Malebranche, Hrabanus, Fichte, Ptolemy, Bobbio, Kierkegaard, Debord, Marcuse, Kropotkin, Albert Caraco, Habermas, Klages, Adorno, Dio Chrysostom, Schleiermacher, Iamblichus, Zabarella, Robert Grosseteste, Urs von Balthasar, Giordano Bruno, Eusebius Pamphili, Al-Farabi, Pomponazzi, Anaximander, Helvétius, Leibniz, Gómez Dávila, Jacobi, Lacan, Rehmke, Sloterdijk, Mimnermus, Polycarp, Ellul, Agamben, Rashi, Condillac, Didymus the Blind, Popper, Foucault, Leonardo Polo, Boethius, Wronski, John Capreolus, Aeneas of Gaza, Tartaglia, Simone Weil, Proclus, Bourdieu, Abhinavagupta, Müntzer, Leo Strauss, Weininger, Shaftesbury, Géraud de Cordemoy, Merleau-Ponty, Roscellinus, Jouffroy, Sanjaya Belatthiputta, Paul Rée, Jaspers, Ortega y Gasset, Tertullian, Hayek, Stumpf, Gracián, Bossuet, Africano Spir, Descartes, Spengler, Brentano, Liu Yiming, Vico, Aristippus, Lavater, Shemariah of Negropont, Maupertuis, Kojève, Gassendi, Wundt, Žižek, Louis de Bonald, Gagliardi, Duns Scotus, Erving Goffman, Novalis, Thucydides, Justin Martyr, Cioran, Walter Benjamin, Dühring, Dugin, Sozomen, Apringius, Basedow, Pareto, Buridan, Teilhard de Chardin, Alcidamas and Feuerbach before even hoping to grasp this masterful book.

Cannery row

This.

Did you spell those all without looking them up? How long did it take you?

>mfw I neither able to pronounce nor spell most of these names, but still want to read these writers
>mfw I have a strange tenacity for demanding physical tasks but not for mental ones such as learning to talk or spell correctly

It's a pasta I wrote a few months ago, and I had to look up the English versions of some names (which was the longest thing to do). One third of these names was randomly pilfered in a history of philosophy textbook, the remaining two thirds are familiar to me.

Neven ceses to amaz me. (You) guys.

This.

Bastard. Liu Yiming and Giordano Bruno would have been an interesting combination.

early hamsun

What's the image from?

quiet days in clichy

The Three Musketeers

>nobody's mentioned the adventures of tom sawyer
disappointing

Gargantua & Pantagruel, Tom Jones, At Swim-Two-Birds, Tristram Shandy for starters.

Splattered

It stopped being funny for me when Patrick Swayze died.