Fan-base believes Alex Jones is real news and selective social darwinism is true

>fan-base believes Alex Jones is real news and selective social darwinism is true
do they even understand what he's saying or do they just like him cus he BTFO some college xirs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nKL3MsKRtJo
youtube.com/watch?v=SiijS_9hPkM
thestar.com/news/gta/2017/09/10/new-book-on-canadian-racism-firmly-refutes-were-not-as-bad-as-the-us-sentiment-paradkar.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=c0DwRAVJZ4A
openparliament.ca/bills/42-1/C-16/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The lowest common denominator of anyone's fan base is whack. There's plenty of Petersontards who don't like Alex jones.

I can respect a muh classical liberal who doesn't like postmodernism but I'm just wondering if the majority are retards who like him because he's slightly right of center, said something about the trannies, and is a college professor while not realizing they are postmodernists themselves.

It's really insidious to me that there's a large continent of leftists that are trying to disparage Peterson and his listeners in any way possible.

You see 10 alt-right tardos at a few of his speeches, you then transform that into half his listeners being far-right Trump lovers who buy Alex Jones supplements and worship Stefan Molyneux.

How have you fallen so low? How have the teachings of the great Marxist minds of the 1800s brought you to where you are? To the point where even normal conservatism enrages you?

*contingent

inb4 a pseud knocks me for typos

I love Peterson but I'm simply wondering if those in his fanbase who are 100% alt-right don't realize they do exactly what he's spent his career railing against, and why they are blind to this. I am trying to understand a side that is opposed to me.

Fuck you.

Peterson can't say certain things because the cucks in the media (and the pomos at his university) would SHUT HIM DOWN.

But I know the man, he's good at heart, and will defend the white race when it comes to it.

I've tried to understand alt-righters who like Peterson but it's hard to gauge the mind of the mentally ill.

youtube.com/watch?v=nKL3MsKRtJo

silly whiteboi

youtube.com/watch?v=SiijS_9hPkM

I know this is just bait but for anyone remotely taking this seriously, Peterson does not speak for the white race or champions them, he speaks for himself and is largely a proponent of free speech and traditional ideals, things that have already worked for us that radical leftists are illogically trying to tear down

video I linked, he says it about halfway through in his debate with another UofT professor

Do you have that bookmarked deliberately for just these conversations?

The Jews control academia, is it any surprise he is forced to associate with them? He's taken a stand on the SJW scourge, and I know what side he's on.

I'm not interested in your word games, pussy.

i typed Peterson, jews into youtube because i've seen it before. i've seen the speech where he makes an off-hand negative remark about Trump nodding to white nationalism. he wouldn't make the latter point for any purpose whatsoever if he was a white identitarian, nor would he answer if the former question from a youtube chat at all.

so tell me, are you a postmodernist or just a muh feels over reals romanticist?

And also, do you think Zizek is far-right because he hates SJWs too? Are your political opinions formed from gamergate and the state of college campuses?

Maybe look at his view counts of when he talks about Jung vs when he talks about trannies

So what? Trump doesn't speak for me.

>so tell me, are you a postmodernist or just a muh feels over reals romanticist?

Pomos are neo-Marxists who only believe in attaining power, I know because I've studied with them. They're dangerous. So, I'm opposed to them. Personally, though, I'm a realist, though some might see me as a pessimist.

I'm certainly clear-sighted about the upcoming battle that's for sure. Pick a side.

A realist when it comes to your perceived battle with the SJW cultural marxist hordes, maybe. A total subjectivist in every other way if you believe your Daddy argues for white nationalism because he doesn't like 32028348294 gender pronouns like anyone else lol.

put down the fedora you fucking retard

>A total subjectivist in every other way if you believe your Daddy argues for white nationalism because he doesn't like 32028348294 gender pronouns like anyone else lol.

People died so Communism wouldn't break our borders and now we have 5th Columnists across our nation (the universities). If you think neo-Marxism is a joke now, you might not when they're rounding you up. Gender pronouns today, forced starvation tomorrow... Unless, your on their side?

That's the New Atheist scumbags.

>imblying the sjw cultural marxist hordes don't real

most leftists are actual transgenderfluid antifa fursuiters who want to 'deconstruct' western civilisation, backed by people like Zuckerberg's sister

people died so fascism wouldn't break our borders etc etc.

JP is discussing this in a far better way than regression into also deconstructing western society to somehow save western liberal democracy

>insidious to me
I don't like your phrasing either

>reals
No such thing exists, redditor.

What's wrong with Alex Jones?

Christianity and liberalism are together with leftism, part and parcel of the life denying semitic cancer that has been killing the West for the last 2000 years. Jesus Christ was the original SJW. If the west is to survive, we will need Hitlerism. Unrelenting, Unmitigated and Unreconstructed Hitlerism.

I'm glad you can be so dismissive about an existential threat. It must be nice. They do say ignorance is bliss!

Peterson knows the risk and has put himself forward to speak for the silent, rational, proud, civilised majority. Only we won't be silent for long!

you should move to a country that wasn't founded by liberal illuminati elites then. this is my culture and it must be preserved. :)

That was only Jefferson in writing. In action he was a true patriot.

The first president of the United States was a lodge member, wtf are you talking about?

transgenderism is a political and subversive postmodern movement based on bait and switch tactics. 'Gender identity' is sacred and unquestionable, yet 'gender' is also an oppressive white social construct. Point out the contradictions and the bulbous dildo wielding purple haired mob will only be able to screech WHITE MALE! HATESPEECH! HATESPEECH! and notice how younger and younger children are getting forced into sex changes in the name of diversity and progress.

You mean Washington? I prefer the Indian name for him -- Town Destroyer, lmao.

Again, in action, he did the right thing.

all of their actions were absolute 18th century liberalism through the lens of pure Masonic influence. we're talking the Protocol stuff you hate. don't be a revisionist, move to Poland or something.

Most of what you know about transgenderism seems to be based off /pol/ memes. Is there really anything wrong with allowing people the freedom to make the choice themselves, even if it is a bad decision? Do you really have freedom if you're not allowed to make bad decisions?

Sophist.

What you don't understand is they're debasing Civilization. People can't have the freedom to do that.

thestar.com/news/gta/2017/09/10/new-book-on-canadian-racism-firmly-refutes-were-not-as-bad-as-the-us-sentiment-paradkar.html

>mfw I just got linked this article by some pomo faggot who thinks racism in Canada is a huge problem

Are you implying there's a correlation between the number of people who get sex changes and the downfall of society? Do you have any idea how inane that sounds?

>Is there really anything wrong with allowing people the freedom to make the choice themselves, even if it is a bad decision? Do you really have freedom if you're not allowed to make bad decisions?

The problem is, leftists don't want freedom, they want Cultural Marxism. ideologically motivated social engineering.

I don't know, I do pretty openly hate fake refugees and open borders. That's enough to be called racism nowadays.

My Canadian brothers need to wake up and listen to Peterson.

Well, Civilization is declining is it not?

Except I am a liberal and I can tell you right now that I do want freedom, and so do the majority of other liberals.

Cultural Marxism has joined the thread.

It's THE ISSUE. Don't you listen to Peterson?

how do the leftists on this board defend this?

I never thought freedom was desirable to begin with.

It's not silly at all. Society If healthy masculine traits are encouraged for males and behaviors conducive to the birthing and raising of children are encouraged for females. Anything else renders civilization unstable.

They're marxist, they're without any intellect.

marxists have intellect, marxist literature a century ago is actually interesting to read

how it devolved into this sickening postmodernist shit is my wonder

Why would you post a graph of the Dow-Jones industrial average during the start of the Great Recession rather than posting something that includes the current year? Are you not aware that the Dow-Jones Industrial average has gone back up in the past 10 years?

Oh wait, you are aware of these logical fallacies and the ones I couldn't be bothered to mention, because you're trolling and trying to waste my time.

leftists see everything in terms of oppressors and oppressed, of oppressive social constructs that need to be 'deconstructed'. Virtue and morality are completely alien to the leftist. To the leftist such display is axiomatically good because it 'deconstructs the gender binary'. I think of leftism as some sort of nihilistic anti religion.

You're citing the 2008 financial crisis as proof of civilization collapsing? Do you know how stupid that sounds? Market bubbles have been a thing for centuries. Just look up Tulipmania.

Easy, we're not homophobic shitlords. You want to marginalize the gay community by ending Pride parades?? Ummm sweetie no..

>troll

You can't argue with me so you dismiss me. Pseud.

>I never thought freedom was desirable to begin with.

And that's where the argument ends.

Good night, young fascist.

I really feel sorry for this guy. Seemed like he had a respectable career before he became a meme and avatar for /pol/tards. Is this why guys like Pynchon become recluses? To avoid being vulgarized by short-lasting ''fame'' that does more harm than good?

this is what leftists/liberals/lgbtsjws mean when they talk about 'freedom'

look at the old man who approaches the twerking kid, he has a boner

I admit you refuted my shitpost. My father is marxist (or leninist depenidng of the day) and he is smart if you ask me.

do you think white people should just bend over and let radical leftists take all of their possessions and wealth?

answer me honestly, and not with a meme reply you coward

The majority of liberals agree that medical sex change procedures on children is wrong, it's only a minority of people who support it.

Yeah and at first it was minority that supported same sex marriages, legalizing weed et cetera..

Look at the crap MSM puts out. This is absurd.

Who cares if the kid puts on makeup? Leave him the fuck alone and let him make his own decisions for fucks sake.

The media is setting him in the light of a 32 year old person to enable and normalize pedos' thoughts.

Besides this is mental violence and abuse.

Pomo cuck found.

When he talks about postmodernism does he mean Pynchon, DFW and Vonnegut?

These problems are endemic to liberalism, and really are only its complete realization. To the extent a person believes in nominalism, non-essentialism, subjectivism or individualism, they will carry with them this mind and spiritual rot.

Pedophilia is unequivocally wrong, but there's no logical distinction between an adult molesting a boy, a girl, or a boy who dresses like a girl--it's all morally reprehensible.

So what exactly is your point? That boys shouldn't wear make up and dress like girls because then they become larger targets for pedophiles? You'd have to first show that pedophiles have a natural tendency towards child transvestites and then if you could do that, you would have to say why security is more important than freedom, in this instance.

lol. it's fucking obvious yuppie middle class parents are coaching the kid for virtue signalling and social capital procurement purposes. you can't be that naive. Forcibly feminising your male child is a hell of a business $$$ and media appearances involved. that child was just expressing his unique gender non conforming self when he chose to dress like a slut and twerk at the sex parade!!1! transgenderism and 'queer theory' are nothing but a new politically correct and narcissistic form of religion.

>About
>Lori Duron is the author of Raising My Rainbow: Adventures in Raising a Fabulous, Gender Creative Son (Random House, September 2013). The first parenting memoir to chronicle the journey of raising a gender nonconforming child, the book is based on her blog of the same name.

>RaisingMyRainbow.com has more than one million readers in 173 countries, including gender studies students and faculty at more than 50 college and universities in the U.S., Canada and the U.K.

>Duron and her blog have twice been named one of BlogHer’s Voices of the Year; one of Ignite Social Media’s “100 Women Bloggers You Should be Reading;” one of Circle of Moms “Top 25 SoCal Moms;” and one of Parents Magazine’s blogs that are “Most Likely To…Change The World.”

>Duron is an often-quoted source on parenting gender creative, gender nonconforming, protogay and prehomosexual children. Media interest and coverage includes: Anderson Cooper, The BBC, The Orange County Register, KFI 640 AM, CBS – Los Angeles, MSNBC, Queerty.com, Feast of Fun, The New York Times, One4All Magazine, The Next Family, Bitch Magazine, Newsweek, BlogHer, The Mother Company, OC Weekly, The Globe and Mail, Babble, Jezebel and Amanda de Cadanet.

you are a pedophile promoting child abuse and sexualization of children

you are less than human

What the fuck does pomo mean?

No, he mainly refers to the prescriptive side of postmodernism, such as Social Justice, which seeks to address the problems the descriptive side of postmodernism makes plain.

>Pynchon, DFW and Vonnegut
AKA the reddit trilogy

>Child putting drag makeup and being pushed by the media is the same as 'live and let live'
Please don't reproduce

m.youtube.com/watch?v=c0DwRAVJZ4A

If people are somehow brainwashing their children to become trans and making money off of it, then that is clearly wrong and you don't have to convince anyone otherwise. However, I find it much more likely that there happens to be trans children, just as there happens to be trans adults, and it's not just a money-making conspiracy in the overwhelming majority of cases.

Then you may as well argue that all makeup should be banned, considering you believe makeup and dresses are tools to sexualize people.

But may I take some liberty and assume you do not believe that little girls should be banned from wearing make up and putting on dresses?

are you legitimately retarded? I have to wonder

do you not see the distinction between sexualizing adults and sexualizing children?

if you don't look at that picture and immediately see the obvious sexualization of a child, then you are beyond hopeless and brainwashed and there is absolutely nothing you and I can find common ground on

Why are you under the impression that all trans children become famous? Why are you under the impression that more than a fraction of a percent of trans children even make their way onto the news?

The next day Elliott asked for magazines to make a collage about things people should know more about, adding glitter and photos of Beyonce and trans actress Laverne Cox next to words like bodies, consent, racism, gender, and decolonization -- which they asked for help writing.
>While Elliott often used blue (he), pink (she), or yellow (they) bracelets to show Kym which pronoun they preferred before they started school, after a “rough” first couple months in primary they decided on “boy” clothing and “he” pronouns after being teased.
seriously how ideologically biased you have to think this is just a child' expressing his true genderqueer self' and not being indoctrinated in any way. The works of Judith Butler are to the leftist what the Holy Quran is to muslims. You are not allowed to question the Holy Scriptures, else you are a bigot!. Judith Butler was a disciple of Pedo Michael Foucault and wife strangling french Marxist Louis Althusser. This is not a poor oppressed minority struggling for acceptance, but a politically correct program of marxist social engineering.

So once again, you believe that little girls should be banned from wearing make up and dresses?

It's the paper masking it as a good thing and promoting it. It being both the mental violence on kid, enabling mental violence abuse against kids, and putting pro-pedo message out.

Kids do all sorts of stupid stuff, I don't really see why this is worse.
Child Beauty Pageants are hardly the province of the left.

so once again, you misrepresent my point in some futile attempt to make me look bad when anyone with a brain can see that I am right

Nigga watch this .webm and try to justify your moral laziness.

It's way past the point of being acceptance to your child coming out from closet. It's fucking marketing his ass on street.

Leftists feel outraged by 'patriarchal white trash' child beauty pageants, but if it was boys in drag they would feel immensely moved by such transgressive queering of the white gender binary by such moving display of vibrant diversity and sodomitic progress! hence the fundamental hypocrisy of the progressive leftist

see
how the fuck is this a 'province of the right?' are you telling me your typical conservative christian is putting their child up for a beauty pageant like this?

right-wing is conservatism, Christianity does not teach you to put your child in a revealing dress and market them around

all you have is whataboutisms to shift the blame away from your sickening ideology

You're looking at a handful of examples of news stories on trans children and then making sweeping assumptions that their parents are pushing them into it.

Considering you're buying into this 'social marxism' meme, which is clearly nothing more than a defamation created to whitewash progressive movements, I can safely assume that you'll refuse to accept the possibility that maybe some people are just born wanting to be the opposite gender. Because even though that possibility is far more likely than the conspiracy theory you're suggesting, you've already committed yourself to this social marxism meme and will look for examples of it in everything you see and hear on the news as a way of bashing progressive movements which are based solely on the concept of freedom of expression and not on destroying western civilization which in your delusional understanding of the world is what you think the Jewish overlords want.

Or am I wrong about literally any of that?

>whitewash

Typical? No, but nor are 'typical leftists' forcing their boys into drag. What is obvious though is that CBPs happen largely in Conservative Christian areas. In both cases we're looking at outliers. Only in the case of beauty pageants is it more common.

B-but brainwashing, b-but human nature...

>dude lol freedom of expression is all we want!
>btw we just passed a bill forcing you to adhere to several dozen pronouns used by trans people and if you decline you will be fined $250,000

yep, freedom of expression as long as you're an ally of the radical left

That happen to you?

stalin did it

>Veeky Forums is full of pedophiles defending the parents right to mentally abuse their kid and prostitute him in the street

fucking wow

Why are you under the impression that parents want pedophiles to masturbate to their children? Do you not think it's more likely they're just doing what they think will make their child happy?

You're right, those trans children will grow up and likely be bullied. But those parents made a judgement call and figured it'd be better to allow their child to freely express themselves than to tell them to be something else because other people will shit on them otherwise.

I cannot blame the parents.

openparliament.ca/bills/42-1/C-16/

it will be law soon

I didn't misrepresent your point. You said that it is sexualizing to put on makeup and dresses. Well the problem with that argument is that little girls do the same thing.

How is it sexualizing when a boy puts on makeup but not when a girl puts on makeup?

Perhaps it's time for you to take your incessant Peterson threads, and kindly fuck off back to /pol/?

Yeah snort coke up the kids ass, that will make him happy too since it gives the hippocampus hell of a massage.

>I can safely assume that you'll refuse to accept the possibility that maybe some people are just born wanting to be the opposite gender.

but wasn't gender an evil social construct? weren't there actually 10000 genders? leftists aren't for freedom, they are for 'deconstruction' of all meaning and value led by politically correct academic technocrats. The ideology of transgenderism is blatantly self contradictory and nonsensical. why should I be forced to accept it? these 'transgenders' are my enemies, brainwashed dildo wielding leftoid fanatics driven to 'deconstruct' everything I cherish. Why should I give a fuck about their feelings?

>Leftists feel outraged by 'patriarchal white trash' child beauty pageants

They don't. I think you fell for another /pol/ meme. Good job being a sheep and not thinking for yourself. Sometimes just because someone can make you laugh doesn't mean what they're saying is correct.

>I cannot blame the parents.

Can't blame the parents for bad parenting? If a child screams in the store and demands 5 chocolate bars, the parents are okay in buying him all 5. After all, they are just making him happy and you can't fault them for that.

So this is what a leftist is. A complete dumbass who doesn't realize the value of tradition and thinks he knows better on how to shape the world than the last 5,000 years of human history.

A truly epic ideology.