Thoughts on &pizza? What are your thoughts on what is essentially chipotle for pizza?

Thoughts on &pizza? What are your thoughts on what is essentially chipotle for pizza?

>&pizza is a counter-culture pizza brand built on the strength, unity and attitude of its living-wage-paid, ampersand-tattooed tribe, the renown of its critically acclaimed pies and handcrafted beverages, and the culture of &, with its act-unaccordingly philosophical foundation

Fucking disgusting pretentious self-righteous hipster sjw bullshit, made me vomit.

The pizza is pretty good though

I like that place it's pretty good for fast casual pizza. The only grip is that they don't have ruglar soda and only off their in-house hipster drinks, which aren't bad but I'd rather have a coke with pizza.

I agree it tastes good, but that still doesn't make it a pizza...

i LIKE PIEOLOGY MORE

How is it not a pizza?

>I'd rather have a coke with pizza

Manchild.

If you're in the greater los angeles area then theres Pieology. its pretty similar to the ordering at chipotle but with pizza

Cry about it fag

They have Pieology in NorCal too, plus a few other places I'm aware of that do the exact same thing.

The real chipotle for pizza

&pizza is flavorless crap. I live in NOVA/DC and would much rather get a slice at The Italian Store than this crap. I'm sure inside the city there are many great by-the-slice joints, haven't explored much. &pizza just doesn't taste like anything though. same with any other Build Your Own Pie place, the ingredients are just cheap and the pizza cooks for about 3 minutes in a 1000 degree oven. It can never turn out well

Don't you think it's more interesting to have something house-made and unique rather than the same sodas everywhere? Is everyone on Veeky Forums a manlet afraid of change?

Humans hate change. If a lardass loves drinking his fizzy sugar drink when eating pizza, he's gonnna want it every time.

I would eat it

>counter-culture pizza brand
not with a 10 foot pole
>living-wage-paid
That's all good and dandy if the job is worth it, but leading into the next part...
>ampersand-tattooed tribe
makes me believe these are just hipsters who fucked themselves up and now have to rely on slightly smarter sympathizers to give them charity wage.
I hope it is firebombed.

I ate at a similar place in vegas. I think it was called 900 degrees or something, but the pizza was alright except the cashier threw a fucking handful of salt to "finish" the pizza. It was so salty I almost threw it out.

I fail to see the appeal of this concept

>h..hey want to check out this new pizza place? its a new concept where you go in and they put any toppings you want on it, cook it, and then you can eat it there! just like a subway, but for pizza!

uhh, you just described every pizzeria in the world that has a table you can dine in at.

That's pretty much what Chipotle is to burrito shops, too, they just made it shittier. They didn't even manage to improve food safety (not hard compared to all the shitty burrito shops) until they made it even shittier yet.

There really isn't. &pizza is the best DC has.
T. Someone who used to live in DC

>makes me believe these are just hipsters who fucked themselves up and now have to rely on slightly smarter sympathizers to give them charity wage.

You do realize it's not literal right?

yes, and that makes it worse because they're the kind of hipsters who aren't into it, really, just sort yuppie poser hipster club

You just described the entire DC demographic.

Not eating at Comet Pizza.