What's In The Fridge?

Time for another What's-In-The-Fridge meal, y'all. This time it'a dinner.

Trigger warning: I don't know how to cook.

First things first. Throw some butter down in your cast iron.

Next we're giving the garlic a chop. I like to keep it on the chunky side. Gordon Ramsay told me to salt the garlic before chopping it so that's what I did.

Now slap that shit down in the butter and let it get some color while we do the potatoes and carrots.

Potats.

Long pointies.

As always, go give your dog some love while your shit's cookin.

I got this shit at Kroger for next to nothing so it's goin in there too after the veggies get decently cooked.

To those who haven't noticed this obviously isn't in real time.

Threw a fuckton of salt, pepper, paprika, and parsley in once the pork was starting to sear up a little.

Let that all come together a while longer and pop it in a 400 degree oven. I decided 15 minutes was a good starting point.

Gave it a stir and back into the oven.

Biggest potatoes are almost done. Gave it more seasoning, topped it with what little cheese was left in the fridge, and I'm putting it back in for 10 more minutes.

Veggies are a little underdone yet but I don't want the pork cooking any more.

Turned out pretty well. I topped mine with sour cream and the gf added nutritional yeast.

>nutritional yeast.
???

For her vag

bummer

It's a type of yeast that is no longer active. Has a pretty strong flavor. Kind of nutty or even a bit cheesy. It's kind of weird but goes well on some things.

I would like the sour cream option instead please

Yeah. The only times I'm really down with nute yeast is on popcorn or when my friend uses to make vegan mac n cheese.

you should get better friends

Mac n Yeast is so good though.

>Mac and Yeast
Things you never thought you'd hear on Veeky Forums

>salt the garlic
what is that supposed to do?

Think it's supposed to keep so much of the stickiness from leaking out and getting all over.

>Unsharpened knife
>Filthy stove
>Iron skillet rusty
>Burnt garlic
>Potatoes not peeled
>Carrots not peeled
>Touches dirty animal while handling food
>Floor dirty
>Doesn't know how to prepare pork loin, not marinated, not browned beforehand....
> Not seasoned, chili powder/herbs enough said....
>Inside of stove beyond filthy
>Potatoes not cooked, meat dry,rubbery and tasteless
>Cheese on top
For fuck's sake just kys already

>unsharpened knife

That thing is sharp as the dickens, friend.

>petting a dog

I figured the hand washing was implied.

>everything else

I literally warned you.

What's wrong with not peeling carrots or potatoes? There's some good fiber in vegetable skins.