Yo Veeky Forums

Yo Veeky Forums
Wtf has been happening to me. I've been trying to read a book, any book, printed, digital or ebook for the last tons of days and I just can't.
I can't lose myself in them anymore. I feel I'm missing out on the hip and important stuff when I'm not reading online.
I can't retain my interest for more than a number of minutes, I can't go back after the first time I've read a number of pages and then took a break. Then I get back to do "actual: research online: watch Rick and Morty, scroll down endlessly on my FB frontpage and bathe myself on the temporal dopamine of not doing shit.

Mother fuck, help me Veeky Forums I wanna read again.

fuck me trips and quads, I need an answer from God....

I think its cause you dont wanna

You don't like books and do like facebook. I suggest you go back there.

fuck facebook.
I'm in there all day and don't remember fucking shit of it. I read 20 mins of a book and are the best of my day.
Shit

Read The Shallows

I'm sure if you autistically rage at your mother for forcing you to stay on facebook all day, it'll go the way of the rest of your problems.

nobody is forcing me.
my mind is fucking weak that's what's it bitch

whatcha readin? try going down a peg and read some fantasy flair or sci fi jizz. live a little. it's primarily for enjoyment, and if you're not enjoying it, it will become a problem. i also suggest finding an active physical hobby near exercise, or exercise itself. it will entertain and remind you of the pleasures of childhood, and that will clue you in to what made reading immersive for you to begin with

I have started and at lest a dozen titles during this period. I get bored so quickly.
Also I feel like fantasy is escapism right now. It used to be my favorite fucking thing though

No, you like facebook. You also like to pretend you don't, but your actions indicate you'd rather do it than anything else. You're just a liar who likes facebook. You're not anything else til you stop. BTW: you also whine like a six year old girl.

Watch kino until you want to read again

stfu dude.
It's not like you'll get me to stop with such an obvious bitchy strategy.
I just want that shit to stop and I wanted all of you guys to know it, partly because it's too much of a struggle for my mind to read right now and my mind prefers to talk about rather than actually doing the thing and partly because I want this to exist as a reference for anyone being in the same rut.

it's escapism anyway, bro. anyway, read some fantasy. if only to practice the process of reading. it's like anything else, you never forget how to ride a bike, but your memories of some slick moves are a bit rusty. just try to enjoy some escapism as you put it. i would say from GR to Ulysses, it's all escapism. at least the fictional world. just take your time, work out the mechanics of reading once more, and return better than ever to surpass the phantom of yourself you are ever chasing from nostalgia.

It's not bitchy to not believe your lies. You like facebook, and like lying about it. It's only offensive to you because you like other people to believe your lies. I don't have any need to enable you or otherwise believe your bullshit and I don't really care if that trolls a liar.

you a good guy
shit aint gonna work though

look at us bro
bitching about shit Sunday night alone, online.
ain't we got other shit to do?

You really do act like a six year old girl.

lol yo
it seems funny to me you can't make the distinction in your head. It's not about enabling bro. It's a simple truth that people don't always do the things that they wanna do. "I shouldn't have watched so much TV", "I shouldn't have eaten so much ice cream". Temporary pleasure misleads man into doing what he does not want.
It's called weakness, not lying you dumb piece of shit.

I'm not your mother, little girl.

haha lol

Post what the future $1bn man is reading right now