A breakfast fit for a king. Literally the perfect way to start your day

A breakfast fit for a king. Literally the perfect way to start your day.

Do you dunk the chocolate in the coffee?

>starting your day with dark chocolate
I'm not one to blow things out of proportion, but that's downright revolting. You're supposed to wake up to food that's easy on the stomach, not one of the richest ingredients in full fucking force.

Also, a lack of macronutrients means you're not nourishing yourself properly for a productive day. Be honest, OP: you don't wake up before 8.

Remove the chocolate and it's perfect.

You sound like a soyboy

I only eat 90% lindt. I've been feeling really low energy lately, do you think that has something to do with it?

coffee and bread is good breakfast

no you nibble on a small piece of chocolate after enjoying some of the coffee. the slight sweetness from the dark chocolate is a perfect accompaniment to black coffee.

Can anybody give me an idea as to the nutritional content of a cup of coffee and avocado toast? Not trolling, it's just something I eat a lot. I do know it's rather fatty.

coffee 5 calories
avocado toast ~390 cal 21g fat 350mg sodium 42g fat 11g fiber 13g protein

Hey, thanks. But I'm a little confused why you listed two separate gram measurements of fat for the avocado toast?

>Literally the perf-

>Starting your day with a stimulant and no macro or micro nutrients.

>perfect

>>Starting your day with a stimulant
Yes, literally the entire point of drinking coffee in the morning. Duh.

This is a breakfast fit for a king.

wtf that croissant has an eye

it's filled with crema pasticciera (pastry cream made from egg yolk, sugar, milk and flour)
best shit ever

Are you some kind of fatty or diabetic or something
>muh most important meal of the day

You sound like a memespouting idiot

sorry mistyped. it's 42g carbs.

Ahh, I see. Thanks friend!

why is that gorilla wearing a dress?

This coming from the guy who eats candy for breakfast.

so I only vomit in my mouth instead of on my laptop.

Not enough nutrition in that. Eat 3 eggs, a few strips of bacon, and some hash browns. Have that with your coffee.

that fuckin croissant is staring at me

that's an elephant

>he doesn't consume vast quantities of chocolate to have the vigor to rule an empire and fugg a harem
not gonna make it breh

nigga that's dessert

the best breakfast is a couple pieces of toast with butter (not any of that fake margarine shit) spread liberally over them, some fruit, and a cup of tea

I study Biotech and food science is part of that. There is actually a chemical group in both coffee and chocolate, bioflavonoids, which are fundamentally different, but still kinda the same. There are over 4000 of these. They go together and that's why coffee and chocolate is so heavenly together

Do you like diarrhea?

What kind of fatty acid? That's the important part. Avocado contains a lot of MUPA's which increase HDL and decreases LDL levels. Don't eat too much

Can't argue with that, OP.. In fact, I would like to kiss you on the mouth if that's alright.

Montezuma didn't have chocolate, he had cacao. Now cacao I can get into.

Is it wrong to salt dark chocolate?

i bet your coworkers love sharing breathing spaces with you

>Not having luscious pate (Ardennes preferably) and pickles on perfect crusty toast for breakfast

Get on my level

>Not drinking pure organic Peruvian cacao with a bit of brown sugar, cinammon and a couple of flakes of crushed chipotle peppers.

If you are drug addict.

i bet... your coworkers love that about you

As if a couple pieces of chocolate would change anything

are you not?

Ok Montezuma II

t. patrician

This + a banana. The banana doesn't go in my mouth if you know what I mean.

Since when does coffee give terrible breath?
Either way, it's called brushing your teeth

If you're a 5 year old anorexic girl maybe. How do you have any energy unless you eat a fucking bar of chocolate every morning?

I'm onboard.