Got some leftover burrito filling, but I don't want to make more burritos

Anyone have any ideas on what food to make with them?

>putting rice in your burrito
I've always hated this, and I always will.

just fucking wrap it in a slice of ham

why

burrito-flavored chili mac-n-cheese.
burrito omelettes.
burrito stuffed peppers.

That's from google images

Pizza?
I usually use the last bit of chili as pizza sauce so I don't have to have the same thing for 5 days in a row. I guess burrito filling might work too.

Because it fucks with the texture, and I'd rather have more beans/meat rather than some useless filler that's going to get lost among all the stronger flavors. I don't mind rice on the side, but that's where it should stay.

>fucks with the texture
i have no idea what this means. i like the texture of rice.
>some useless filler that's going to get lost among all the stronger flavors.
do you really want to savour the taste of your rice individually? i mean i like the flavour of basmati but not many people enjoy that shit on its own.

You've never eaten a side of rice with Mexican food?

i've eaten rice that has been served with the food, but i have mixed it with other components in every bite.

You eat like a fucking retard, then.

i think you're just salty that you've had over a thousand bites of boring ass rice over the course of your short, shitty life.

>mixes all his food together like an infant
>thinks he has a leg to stand on
kek

>hey guys what can i do with these leftovers?

>IS THAT FUCKING RICE? RRRRRREEEEEE!

oh you're one of those people who doesn't mix food. why the fuck are you eating a burrito then? at least you clearly got the MMR vaccine.

I use leftover burrito filling to make toasted sandwiches. It's pretty good with a bit of cheese in there.

I mix my rice with beans like a normal person. What I don't do it mix everything on my plate together into an unidentifiable mush like you do.
>he thinks vaccines cause autism
Oh, you're retarded. Sorry.

This. Never understood rice in a burrito. Beans, well seasoned meat and cheese are the only legitimate stuffings. The rice burrito meme arose from CA corporate chains using rice as a cheap, empty filler and gullible millennials falling head over heals 'cause muh corporation dun did it. Disgusting.

Cute doggo

use it as dip for tortillas. (havent read the thread but some asshole must have suggested it. )

I assume you mean non-vegetable stuffings, because grilled onions are great in a burrito.

Make an egg scramble with it. Hearty brekky.

Just eat it with a spoon like the fat Fuck you are.

Kill yourself

t. san francisco soyboy

Nachos

mix it with a small amount of mayo and cheese for nacho dip

>chads posting on Veeky Forums

This is a little weird, but a small Chinese place near me that I go to makes these good as FUCK fried dumplings. I'm not sure what wrappers they use but it's either egg noodles or wonton (doubt it's wonton) but a lot of the flavor is in the buttered and fried wrapper, the filling is kind of meh. You could heat some oil in a cast iron skillet, fill some store-bought wrappers with your meat-mixture, maybe butter em a little, plop em in the oil til they're golden brown and BAM.

kek

Donald Trump is a fat orange retard, /pol/ is full of underage newfaggots, and you're a limpwristed soyboy cuck.

Good way to stretch the meat to save money. Beans, too.

Nigga. Kids and spergs keep their food separate. This is coming from a sperg that did it as a kid.
Now, if you just mashing entire trays of shit together, sure, that's fucking wierd. But getting a fork of refried beans or whatever then the rice is the way to do it.

You don't have to be a trump supporter to hate soyboys.

Rice is cheap filler, which is why shitty places like Chipotle and Taco Bell dumb a shit ton of it in their burritos unless you tell them not to.

Croquettes
Stuffed crape covered in ragu
Casserole
Lasagna filling
Ravioli

Literally any food that requires some type of random stuffing or other