About to murder these wings

About to murder these wings

post feet

looks pretty dead already

I envy you greatly

feet

you guys ever pull off all the meat from a 2dozn bag of buffalo wings and just lay it all over you and then have your mom swaddle you real right with the warm spicy meat up against you?

Murdered these wings

Those look half-finished to me, m8.
There's so much goddamn meat left on those bones you could make soup out of them

Who gives a fuck, I'm full!

post feet

thred minds me of wind dings!! xD

Hope you enjoyed!!!

take what's left of those meat and bones, throw it in a pot, cover with some buttermilk and simmer for a few hours.
hit it with a stick blender and you've got a nice healthy snack shake you can gulp down for a quick boost any time of day.

I do. If you came over to my house and wasted my food like that, I'd fucking throw you out.
>well it's my food and I'll do what I want!
Having your head that far up your ass isn't a positive quality.

You should be stripped naked, pilloried in the public square and lashed with a cat-o-nine-tails for your shameless display of wastefullness. There's a special place in hell reserved for those who waste animal flesh.

Last time I had wings I got food poisoning for days. Was throwing up all night, never again.

Damn, is this real?

I always save the bones for stock.
But I don't leave half the meat on them like OP.

but fucking really. why do people eaten wings like this it infuriates me. You can pick the bones virtually clean, it's drenched in sauce and breading anyway.

Even wing bones?

>Tons of breading everywhere
>Flats arent cracked apart
>Caps arent even touched
You didn't even fucking eat them

make less wings and eat more of each wing next time? or save them for leftovers. You don't move on to the next wing until the first one is finished. I bet you normally leave your wings like that.

You're only half done you mother fucker. You haven't murdered shit

Get off this board you incompetent nigger

That's usually what I use for stock myself if I can't find any chicken necks at the Mexican grocer and I am being lazy so I don't want to debone a whole bird

All you niggers mad cause I don't suck the meat off the bone...Don't you know I have more in the fridge?

you are a wasteful pig

Didn't read the thread, but, your post is bad and you should feel bad.

>eating the cartilage on the top of the drumsticks
Why do you fatties do this?

>all these butthurt literal niggers in this thread

LMAO holy shit you niggers get so upity over a bit of chicken it blows my mind, and makes me kek

its just chicken, get over yourselves

>People on a food and cooking board are talking about proper food etiquette! They're so triggered LMAO!

based wing-murderer

I'll usually try and get absolutely everything out of my wings when I'm eating but I don't get how people can eat the cartilage. There's nothing enjoyable about it to me at all, it just feels nasty

You don't eat much, OP. There's barely half a portion there!

>people who don't strip their wings clean like a fucking Pirahna